Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 pm
((i've been busy and can't post for now srry.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm
((Forgiven))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 pm
Techno glowed and flooded fire throughout Sorrow. "Crumble!" he yelled as the armor body of sorrow explodes apart. Techno floated in the same spot where he was before glaring at Draco. "You...." He said a she summoned his guitar. "Who ever you are...your a threat now." he said as he began powering his next attack  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm
Draco's eyes immediately turned glowing blue. He merely placed a hand out in front of him, then uttered two words: "Cold Snap." He snapped his fingers and a wave of cold wind and icy crags made its way toward this unknown aggressor.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm
((*waits for Sorrow to attack again* Because I know he's not dead.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm
Techno spun his guitar around him before poiting it at the sun. The sun glowed brightly as his guitar caught on fire. The ice melted due to the heat coming off his body as he flew higher up. He dove down and drove his guitar into the ground "hellfire!" he yelled as the ground began to crumble and shatter as it began to heat up. A burst of fire shot up form below Marx, Venash and Draco as Techno made the fire make a magic sign.

Marx jumped out of the way ."This won't end well..."

Venash turned into a stone golem and flew out of the fire before he burned. "They're gonna burn this place down!" venash looked at Sorrow and began chanting.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 am
Draco was undeterred by these raging flames. He merely took flight and landed somewhere safer. "Ultimate heat, meet ultimate cold. Absolute Zero." Draco didn't even sound like himself when he did this. The area around him turned fatally cold for most, but since Draco was from the bloodline of Crystal Dragons, which were ice and wind-elemental, it meant nothing to him. He then generated this same cold barrier around the guitarist, having a feeling that even with his power, his body could still freeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:50 pm
Techno smirked. "You think this is the hottest I can go...you don't know anything." He said as the flames turned blue "Omega Burst..." He said as fire countered the cold and match Draco's absolute Zero."

Marx crossed his arms. "Thats enough..." e said pulling back a fist. "FIST OF THE BEAST KING!" He howled as he punched towards the ground sending a blast of energy into the ground knocking the two of them back. "We are not here to fight...." He siad looking at draco and techno as he landed between the two. "We are here to fight united in order to keep Fear form returning"

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:00 pm
After Draco had been hit, he regained his senses and went back to his usual self. "What the hell just happened? And how'd I get this crazy armor getup?" He actually looked and sounded like he was 17, just wearing very intricate armor. "Do I even wanna know what happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 pm
eaMrx began thinking. "hmm..." He said before nodding to Venash. "wake him up.."

Venahs nodded and aimed a open palm at Sorrow. a Eye opened on his palm and fire a beam into Sorrow. "Master of Ice and magic, You have a student to teach."

Sorrow rebuilt himself and stared at Draco. "I see..your a rare race..." He said as he made the area start to melt.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:26 pm
Draco looked around as he saw the ice start to melt. "Damn... I thought this environment was naturally icy... If the magic were strong enough, though, I could see how it made my energy spike..." That's when it hit him that perhaps he'd lost control of the overwhelming amount of power that flowed into him before. "I get it, now... I lost control, didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 pm
"Yep, this guy is Master Sorrow..you will be training with this trio from now on." Marx said with his arms crossed.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 pm
Draco looked to the indicated master. "So, a fellow ice-user... If that's the case, then I'm sure there's a lot I can learn. If you can help me channel my wind, as well, then I'd be damned grateful." He knelt to the ground with one hand on the hilt of his large blade, the other in a fist to the ground. "I'll be your humble student, Master Sorrow. I'll do what I can to learn everything you're willin' to teach." His armor faded, finally revealing his guitar again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 am
"hmmm.....I suppose I can teach you. But your going to be behind the other three...." He sia dlooking at Kyo techno and Kaimei. "You three are free to go to fury for your next lesson."

Techno looked at Draco's guitar and raised a eyebrow.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm
Draco noticed the man he was battling before and saw the look he gave toward his guitar. "What, got a problem with an old-fashioned acoustic?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games