Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Jessi cried out and threw her hands up in front of her face when Daniel rose his hands. It was like he was possessed, and she didn't know what to expect from him. This wasn't Daniel. Why couldn't things just go back to being normal?

When things were silent suddenly, she slowly moved her hands down and looked in front of her. She didn't see Daniel anywhere.

Her breathing was very labored and she was trembling. She went over to sink down in her chair, but before she did, she noticed something white on the floor. She frowned and slowly went over there.

She bent down and carefully picked it up. It was paper. She turned it over and noticed scribbling on it. It must have been what Daniel was drawing on. She noticed key symbols from what looked to be Paris.

She sighed softly and rubbed her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:58 pm
Amy and Jessi were sitting at the information desk talking. They weren't talking about anything specific. Amy had filled her in on the powerful alcohol she had had at the MW party last night and how it threw her for a loop last night. After she had gotten over the coughing fit, she had had sex with Karrie twice. Then, she tried to go for a third time, but Karrie had actually declined, saying he was way too worn out.

It had been a good thing he had declined because Amy had practically passed out just a few minutes later. She was quite sore today and she had learned her lesson. No more green alcohol!

Amy thought Jessi would have laughed, but all she had really done was chuckle slightly. Her eyes seemed dull and sad. She had asked her what was wrong, but she simply shrugged and said she was tired. Obviously Amy didn't believe her, but she wasn't going to push her when normally, Jessi was so forthcoming.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs* Hi Amy, hi Jessi. ^_^

*Smok walked in behind Kits, staying behind her in hopes that nobody would notice him and make him go take a bath. Kits said he didn't need one, but he didn't trust the staff not to make him take one anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 pm
Amy and Jessi both looked up when they heard the door open, and Amy grinned brightly when she saw Kits. "Kits, hey! It's so good to see you here... I was hoping we could talk about the art area again."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm
Jessi smiled and waved at Kits. Then, she noticed Smok behind Kits and her smile widened a little bit. "Hi there, Smok. How are you? You wanna come here?"

She made a clicking sound with her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm
*nods* We do need to talk about that... especially how to keep the artwork safe. We need a way to lock up smaller pieces, like some of Karrie's if he wants to display them. But for now, I think I'm going to go over to the lodge... I'm a little hungry and I want to see what Tommy's made recently. mrgreen *waves to them and walks to the lodge*

*looks at Jessi, but then when Kits starts walking away, he squeaks and follows her*

*in the lounge, studies the menu for a while*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 pm
*after a short shift over at the Jade Dragon, Karrie walks over to Aqua Springs, meeting Velcore partway there. Going inside, he sees Amy and Jessi sitting at the front desk, chatting* Hello, ladies. *grins and goes up to kiss Amy* I don't want to interrupt, so I'll be over in the lodge... *walks down the hall*

I will interrupt. *goes behind the desk and sits with his head between Jessi and Amy, listening to their conversation and enjoying the attention they give him* biggrin

*waves to Kits and sits down near the fireplace*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm
Cheesecake! *grins widely and orders a slice of strawberry cheesecake. When she gets it, she walks over to the fireplace, not noticing Karrie as she passes right in front of him*

*hops up on the counter, giving Tommy wide eyes and trying to look starving until he finally gets some of Karrie's pet food for the little dragon*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 pm
*in a gesture that's more habit than anything conscious, when Kits walks past without noticing him, Karrie reaches out and grabs her tail, using it to pull her onto his lap* You weren't going to walk by without at least saying hi, were you? *grins at the surprised look on her face*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm
Ah! *nearly drops her plate as she falls onto Karrie's lap* gonk Karrie! You almost made me drop my cheesecake! gonk *starts to get up*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm
And? *takes the plate from her and puts it on the table* I would've gotten you another slice. *holds her on his lap with one arm and reaches up with the other hand to pet her ears*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm
*pouts when he takes her plate away* but... I'm hungry... Ah... *tries to squirm away from him* No... don't pet my ears. gonk  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm
Why not? *keeps petting* You look cute when you're being petted. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:15 pm
*whines a little, then leans against him, giving up on trying to escape* Mean...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 pm
Both Amy and Jessi start cooing over Velcore. Amy scratched his ears while Jessi scratched under his chin. Amy spoke first.

"You're such a sweetheart, Velcore! You'd never interrupt. Have you eaten supper, yet?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games