Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
User ImageGryffindor First YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

"I'm not sure though, Maybe Matchstick isn't the best nickname. I'll have to get back on that with you," he smiled, glad that she had taken it well, and apparently was also going to call him names. He had several thought of, but he had at least 7 years to use them on her! Firecracker? Yeti? Ginger? The possibilities were endless! "Say, did you grow up around here? I know several of the kids that grew up around here, and I'm sure I wouldn't forget someone with a Fiery Head like yours." He was only referencing the color of her hair, and hadn't quite caught on that it may come across as flirting, please he was only 11 and didn't know better (and if he did he would surely deny it). "Did you know that August boy before you came? You seemed really friendly to each other." Or then again, Lizzie had also been very friendly to him, maybe she was just a nice calm girl who wanted to make friends with everyone.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Gryffindor Table
With Whom: Lions
Thinking about: Being sorted
Wearing: School Robes

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | First Year | Eleven Years Old
Sorting Ceremony 2043 Gryffindor Table With: Aldrick and other Gryffindors

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“You do, do you?” Liz arched an eyebrow at him curiously. Her new friend certainly seemed to be a sociable one! Did that mean he lived close by…? But then why did he take the train? Then again… She lived in Scotland. Why did she go to England just to take a train back? Where was the logic in all of this?! She shrugged it off with a grin. “I mean, I guess you could say yes? I was born in Hogsmeade. Don’t remember it though. I’ve been with my Gram in Stirling for as long as I can remember. So, no, pretty sure this is the first time I’ve met either of you blokes!” She propped up her cheek against her fist, elbow on the table. “Where are you from, Bumblebee?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Oh, don't worry so much about those who came before you
Nor about your classmates, my dear girl
Best to forge your own path, find your own way
Some independence would do you good, yes, better be
Gryffindor!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
User ImageGryffindor First YearUser Image

Aldrick shook his head, "I just meant I know several of the families, not necessarily ones from here or there." He nodded in satisfaction, he didn't know Lizzie and more than that August boy did. " I grew up in Godric's hollow with several siblings. and my parents obviously." He laughed at her calling him bumblebee, this girl was as good as he was at making up nicknames. He liked this girl, she wasn't formal like some of the others he had met, and she seemed to know a joke (such as nicknames).

Where: Gryffindor Table
With Whom: Lions
Thinking about: Lizzie

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:25 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
First Years
Mood
Pumped

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So take a little trip down the road and see
                                                          What you’re gonna find, who you want to be
                                                          But you might have to pick between these three

The feast had been pretty standard for the school feast. Maura had gone to visit with her brother and a few others at Slytherin table, But once things died down she returned to grab the 1st years. "A'richt first years! a'm Anges McDonald, a'm one o' yer fifth year prefects! ca' me Maura though, or ah will give ya detention. " She decided to try and to joke around a little bit, after all Gryffindor was a pretty fun house."A'm kidding, bit seriously dinnae ca' me Agnes. Now stick claise, we dae nae want a'body getting lost." She made sure to count how many student would be following behind so that she would know if someone happened to go missing.

Rock, paper, scissors
                                                          Which one is, it’s your decision
                                                          And no matter what you choose
                                                          You’re gonna live it
                                                          Rock, paper, scissors

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Next post will be in the Grand staircase

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty
Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset
Essy ze Ninja
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

Rhydian separated from his twin sister with a wave goodbye and clambered to his house table where the cloth was crimson and accented in gold. He sat alone. Among all the lions gathered, he wasn't friends with a single one. But he had the next best thing. "Time to dance minions, dance," Rhydian pulled out of his pockets a set of Puddlemere United action figures and set the miniature players on the table then followed it up with a wave of his wand. "Tarantallegra,” he said, enchanting the chaser and beater, then added a quick hover charm to complete the effect. Up in the air, the figures twirled and danced, whizzing back and forth in tight circles and occasionally colliding with a clatter of plastic limbs and fake broom twigs. He sat back and grinned from ear to ear admiring his handiwork.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Sorting Feast
【WITH WHO:: Gryffindors'
╚═════════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

Aldrick got into the great hall, without spotting any of his companions, and sat down alone at the table. He wasn't thrilled about watching all the firsties get sorted, but it had to be done. He pulled out his notebook and began drawing, a little lion, fitting for his house he supposed. If anything, Brook would probably appreciate it. He even decided he would give the lion rainbow hair, once he knew he was going to give it to his sister. He looked up at the sorting, when he thought someone of interest was coming up. He glanced around for any companions, because drawing this was not the way he planned on spending his first day back.

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: No one in particular... yet.
Thinking about: This isn't the life.
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.

OOC: Open for Interaction

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:37 pm
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve dragged Lillith over to the Gryffindor table, ignoring the fact that they should be sitting at different tables. Like that was going to stop her. Besides, she was interested in seeing where everyone went, and besides, she was really interested in seeing where Chance's mystery sister went. It wasn't every day that a relative suddenly came out of the woodwork. She flashed a smile at a couple of other students when she pushed along the table until they found a free spot and sat down, dragging Lillith along beside her. Lillith shot Eve a look that clearly was unimpressed but Eve ignored it. Instead, she propped her chin up with one fist and looked at the sorting with interest. "So what do you think? You think she's weird and will end up in Slytherin or Hufflepuff or do you think she's smart and go to Ravenclaw? I don't think she's Gryffindor material."

"You don't even know her." Lillith gave Eve her best grandfather glare. "You shouldn't make assumptions like that."

Eve pouted and rolled her eyes. "Well, her mum was the jerk that dumped Chance on Dad, and she lived with her, right? I bet anything Chance is going to be burned." Lillith rolled her eyes at Eve and proceeded to stick her nose in a book. Meanwhile, Eve stared long and hard at the sorting, knowing that something was going to blow up and she was going to be damned if her brother was going to be hurt.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I bet she's trouble...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 pm
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ first year : gryffindor

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

The hat whispered to her, then called out her chosen house. Gryffindor! Annalise smiled wide. She knew she would get Gryffindor! Well, she hoped for it, at least. Hopping off the stool, she walked towards her new housemates, taking a seat at the table. Her robes, which she had purchased in Diagon Alley this past summer, changed from plain and black, to robes that matched her house colors. Crimson and gold. It almost matched her magenta hair. Maybe she would dye it soon, to match, or would that look weird? She typically dyed her hair every other month, since the color faded quickly. Perhaps there was an easier way of doing that with magic? She would have to look into that.

Waiting with her housemates, Annalise watched the rest of the sorting ceremony. There were a few other Gryffindors, several Hufflepuffs and Slytherins, and a handful of Ravenclaws. Each student wandered to their house table just as quickly as she had. Her mind drifted to what the hat had told her. It said she had the potential to be a scholar, and to not sell herself short. It also complimented her soul, saying she belonged in Gryffindor. It made her feel warm inside. She felt like she would really enjoy the next seven years here.

OOC: . . .

❝ I've lost myself in make-believe. Over and over, I'm deceived. You want reform? I can't conform.
                                                  'Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss 'cause I've lost myself in make-believe. You can't break me. ❞

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table (2044)

Monique sat on the stool listening to the hats every word. Though she felt offended that it would think she didn’t know what she wanted. Of course, she wanted to be in Slytherin. Any Devereux in their right mind would want Slytherin. So, when it mentioned that they could do better than Slytherin her heart sank. She was headed to Ravenclaw just like her brother.

“Gryffindor!”

Monique’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t bare to look over at the Slytherin table. She belonged over there. Not where the cheers were coming from. Sliding off the stool she found herself making a quick beeline to the table. Her robes changed color to the red and gold that she could have only pictured in nightmares. Sitting down she had no idea what to think. There was nothing but shock. That was until anger and annoyance kicked in.

By that point a girl sat down next to her. Monique hardly cared who was beside her as she opened her mouth. In reality she wasn’t even talking to the girl. However, there was no stopping her from letting it out seemingly in the middle of the sorting ceremony. “What is wrong with that hat? I can’t be a Gryffindor… I’m not my cousin. That’s worse then Ravenclaw. My parents are going to have my head. I’ll be thrown out on the street.” She ranted. Perhaps she was over doing the whole disownment thing, but it happened twice before what was stopping her parents from doing it to her?

Status : Shocked... Angry... Losing it!
                                                  Company : Gryffindors! Annalise...

OOC : This is going to be fun! ouo

The Shiny Furret

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Second Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Reserve Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor (2044)

Chris walked into the great hall and scanned the Gryffindor table. There he spotted the Whitethorne twins. They seemed to be talking about someone as he approached. “Hey guys,” He greeted as he took a seat next to them. “Got someone in the sorting?” He asked curiously. “I have my sister and my cousin.” He told them before looking to the sorting himself. He was pretty sure they were going to Ravenclaw.

With that thought Chris found himself glancing over at the Ravenclaw table. Leah would be sitting there somewhere, and he knew she still wasn’t happy with him. He’d messed up big time over the summer and there wasn’t much he could do to fix it. “So, how’d summer vacation go for you both?”

Company : Gryffindors... Eve & Lilith

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:08 am
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ first year : gryffindor

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Annalise watched on, her stomach beginning to growl. She had napped on the train, so she hadn't had time for lunch or even a snack. When was dinner? Probably after the ceremony had finished up. Glancing around, the girl wondered how the staff would serve everyone in a timely manner. There were hundreds of kids here. Surely it would take an hour just to get everyone their plates and silverware. As she pondered, the girl sitting next to her started talking. She wasn't really talking to her, just talking. More like ranting. She was going on about how the hat sorted her wrong. Something about her cousin and Ravenclaw, and how her parents were going to throw her out on the street. "Hey, are you okay? What's so bad about Gryffindor?" Anna asked the clearly upset girl. Surely she was overreacting. What did it matter what house she got? They were all going to learn the same material and experience mostly the same things. She, a muggleborn, didn't understand.

OOC: I feel like I opened Monique up to vent all of her problems lol

❝ I've lost myself in make-believe. Over and over, I'm deceived. You want reform? I can't conform.
                                                  'Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss 'cause I've lost myself in make-believe. You can't break me. ❞

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:23 am
There's a shadow hanging heavy
There's a cold chill in my bones
It's a steep road, high and weary
It's a long, long way from home
But I will not shut my eyes
No, I will not fall silent

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindorhalfbloodfirst year

Tally wasn't exactly surprised when the Hat placed her in Gryffindor, but she grinned happily all the same, even as she clapped for her newly Slytherin sister on the way to her seat. She hoped Tara didn't feel left out now that Tally was in the same house as their parents and she wasn't, but knowing her cocky sister, Tara probably didn't really care. Besides, she was in the same house as Jack now. That was going to end in disaster. Funny disaster, but still disaster. She surveyed the other first years; one girl appeared to be angrily ranting to another. It didn't seem like the best time to inject herself into that conversation, so instead she sat across from an older boy who'd enchanted his Quidditch figurines to flit about. "Wicked," she said, gazing at them in open astonishment. "You support Puddlemere? I love the Harpies," she said, although that probably wasn't that shocking; the Holyhead Harpies were an all female team, of course they were popular with young girls. "I'm Tally Walsh, by the way," she added, sticking her hand out to shake. She didn't think he was any older than third or fourth year, and it wasn't like the rules said she could only talk to her fellow firsties, right?

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Canary in the mine
Oh I will, honey I will, I will sing.
There's a madness in the valley
There's a darkness that can blind
It was every man for himself
No one's getting out alive

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:14 pm
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve spotted Chris as he walked up and rolled her eyes. Not that it was his fault, but just over the whole situation in general. She pointed at the newly-minted Amelia Moors, now a Hufflepuff, as she walked down to the other table. "That one. I'm convinced she's no good and I don't care if she's a Hufflepuff, she's trouble. Her mum's a ruddy nightmare and probably taught her to be the same way."

Lillith snorted, looking over her book toward Chris with a wave. "Eve's just annoyed that our older brother has another sibling we're not related to. She's been ranting about it all week when Chance mentioned taking her to King's Cross and she's been having a snit over it." She kicked Eve under the table and gave her twin a look. "She's convinced that since he doesn't live with us anymore, Chance is going to forget we exist and suddenly have this whole relationship with Amelia."

"And watch me be right! She's going to do something to make sure he's isolated and bam!" Eve slapped the table with the palm of her hand. "Chance will be vulnerable and she can dig her claws into him and hurt him." She speared Lillith with a look. "Some of us think that's impossible, but I don't think so."

Lillith sighed in exasperation but turned toward Chris, setting her book down. "Other than my sister developing a mental psychosis, our summer wasn't too bad. What about yours? Are your sister and cousin excited to start school?" Eve just tuned them both out for a moment, snagging a piece of parchment from a fellow student and scrawling something hastily down with a quill she nicked from Lillith's bag. Casting a quick levitating charm, she directed it toward Bethany, who she noticed had just sat down. Hopefully their cousin could solve the issue. If not, she could always go to their other cousins or Issac.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I bet she's trouble...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

An assortment of first years turned into colored candies from his field of view as they were sorted, he hooted and clapped and grinned each time the hat shouted Gryffindor. One of those first years had made her way toward his section of the table and caught notice of his quidditch players' display. ”Sure do! Did you know they're the oldest team in the league? The Harpies are pretty wicked too, did'ya hear about the game between Puddlemere and the Harpies back in like the 90's? They confiscated wands at the gate but a riot still broke out! Must've been a crazy game.” Rhydian could ramble for another hour about quidditch and probably would have if he didn't know any better. Instead, he bite down on his tongue long enough to smile, nod, and shook her hand like a normal human being. ”Nice to meet ya, Tally. I'm Rhydian McHalen... So was that your twin sorted into Slytherin? My twin's over in Ravenclaw.”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Sorting Feast
【WITH WHO:: Tally, and Gryffindors'
╚═════════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games