Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:59 am
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x t h i r d x y e a r ✶
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e ✶
j o r d a n x a n d x h u f f l e p u f f s ✶
s c h o o l x u n i f o r m
h o p e f u l ✶
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r ✶

Saffron glanced up at a familiar sounding voice asking about quidditch. She had been so wrapped up in worrying about greeting the first years, she hadn't even taken stock of who she was sitting near. Jordan Scheer, a fifth year who was also on the quidditch team, sat across from her. "Uhh...Well, I think we've had a bout of bad luck. But, maybe if we work really hard and, like, practice non-stop we'll be able to break it? Or maybe the bad luck can be transferred to another team," She shrugged, "Or maybe we need some team bonding or something? Like a weekend trip to Hogsmeade? Well, no, then first and second years couldn't go. Maybe we could meet up over winter break and go bowling? A few of my muggle friends do that with their sports teams," Saffron said earnestly. Team bonding apparently did wonders for teams who struggled to work together. But, would it work for a team that just...struggled? Saf pursed her lips at the thought of that, she supposed they could always find out. "Do you think you'll make the starting line up this year? I reckon you'll make it before I do," She said with a grin. She wasn't bitter or anything, she knew he worked just as hard if not harder to be on the team. Maybe they'd even be starters together. Maybe in a year or two.

Saffron's ears perked up when she realized another "Scheer" had been sorted.
"Was that your sister?" She asked curiously, "My brother comes next year," Saf was really excited that next year she would finally get to show her brother the magical school she had talked about almost non-stop since she was eleven. She thought that maybe he'd be sorted in Ravenclaw, but he could probably end up anywhere and she'd be so happy for him.

kiska166

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip watched the last sorting he’d ever attend. It was crazy to think that this was his last year in school, and after his education concluded, he’d have to start on his career. Unfortunately, he hadn’t any idea of what to do or go into. Before Hogwarts, he really enjoyed hockey and was really grateful for his adoptive parents for paying for it. Once he attended Hogwarts, however, he couldn’t play hockey anymore, and switched to Quidditch. However, he was nowhere near good enough at the sport to play professionally. His parents strongly suggested working for the Ministry, but he didn’t know if he would do well enough on his exams to find a job there considering his learning disability. The only reason he didn’t do too poorly on his OWL exams were because pretty much all of his free time was spent studying, and his class and house mates had pushed him to do that every chance he got. Phil knew he had to do his best and afterwards, he could see what kind of grades he got and where he could apply with them – but what if he didn’t do well enough for any job?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Inspiring Dancer

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2046 Sorting Feast)

Aurora couldn’t believe that she was in her seventh year. She’d made it through OWLs. She made it through family torment. Even with everything that happened with Mera, she got through it. She grew as a person or so her brother had said. Though she was still her peppy self with rainbows all around her. She just wasn’t as fake as perhaps she used to be. One could be nice and not be a total flake and she didn’t need to go along with everything all the time either. Either way it was her final year and Aurora very much wanted to make the most of it.

Her first plan of attack was hunting down someone at the Hufflepuff table to hang out with. Quinn had already headed to the Ravenclaw table, for which she waved him off. Spotting Philip at the table she wandered over. He seemed deep in thought. Troubled by something perhaps.. Maybe it was their NEWT exams, it was NEWT year. Course she wasn’t worried about them just yet. Or maybe Quidditch? He did play Quidditch, but she didn’t see that being a problem. There were so many things that could be going though one’s head Aurora just wasn’t sure which it could be.

Taking a seat down beside him, Aurora smiled brightly like she always did unless she was down right pitifully sad. “You look deep in thought. It’s only the first night back. What could be wrong Phil?” She asked curiously yet compassionately.

Status : Happy! Helping!
                                                            Company : Puffs... Phil

OOC : - - -

kiska166

Ah, my dear,
                                                            Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                            You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                            Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:46 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim nearly snorted at the Hat's snark before beaming as it placed her into Hufflepuff and jumping off the stool (after giving him back to the Deputy Head of course). It was pretty neat that she was in Brennie and Lia's house though she was a bit disappointed about not getting Ravenclaw for Milo. But she supposed he'd understand. She wasn't surprised at all at the twin's sorting but she hoped they wouldn't take it too rough; she didn't have a twin but she imagined it'd feel odd being with them for so long and now having to be apart for certain periods of the day. There was always meals, classes, breaks, possibly Quidditch, clubs.....ok so really they'd just be sleeping separately. Lia tousled her hair, much to her dismay, bringing her out of her thoughts with congratulations and what not before going back to look at the sorting. [color#CBA135]"Ty

Quote:

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:56 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jordan Scheer
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Chaser
                                              ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jordan grinned when Saffron suggested that Hufflepuff’s bad Quidditch luck could be transferred to another team. Preferably, that team would be Gryffindor since they had crushed every team last year. Although, any team having bad luck would help Hufflepuff since they came in dead last with only ten points. “I think that’d be the best option,” he stated while nodding his head, wishing that it could be that easy. Maybe they could take a Felix Felicis, or better yet, slip the other team the Potion for Dreamless Sleep, so they’d be too drowsy to do well. However, Jordan refrained from saying such a thing out loud. If the wrong person heard him, he could get into some deep trouble for even joking about cheating. “Maybe that could help,” he agreed although he didn’t really think teamwork was their problem, but rather inexperience or even just plain choosing the wrong players for first string. Overall, he liked Mary as their captain, but maybe re-evaluating the members she chose for the team would do them some good. “I dunno, but I hope so,” he said quietly. None of last year’s chasers had graduated, so the team could very well end up with the same people on it as last year. And if that happened, then they were probably doomed all over again.

After watching his sister make her way to the Slytherin table, Jordan averted his attention back to Saffron. “Yeah, my one and only,” he answered with a chuckle. “You excited for your brother to come to Hogwarts?” Overall, he was excited to have Hailey at school with him, but he was also rather protective of her. If anyone messed with his little sister, they’d learn what it was like to mess with him, too.

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                              When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

Rawwry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:34 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip shook his worries away when one of his housemates had asked him what was wrong. Looking over at Aurora, the beater smirked. He didn’t like to bore others with his problems since everyone had their own. “Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about life,” he answered, sitting a little bit more upright than before. That was the most he’d say unless he was pried for more information. However, he figured his year mate would rather try and make him think happy thoughts. She was positive like that, but he also noticed that she did her best to fit in with whoever was in her company. Maybe she just needed someone to talk to, much like he did.

“Did you have an excellent summer?” he asked, attempting to change steer the topic into another direction. “One of my sisters had a baby – the same one whose wedding I went to in May,” he mentioned. Phil figured Aurora had heard him talking about Cordelia’s wedding before and after he attended it with Chelsea since it was during the school term. In fact, a lot of the students had probably heard some rubbish about how Phil was trying to steal Griffin’s girlfriend, although that was far from the truth. The trio were all best buds, and Phil just needed a date for that wedding, as well as a couple of previous weddings. It wasn’t his fault he was adopted into a large family and didn't have his own girlfriend to take.

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image Yukon Knolle User Image
HUfflepuff First Year

▬▬"Potatoes have Skin. I have Skin."▬▬

Yukon sighed with relief as he was sorted into Hufflepuff, he wouldn't be in a tower. He whispered, "Thank you hat, now I shall live to see another day!" He then slid off the stool and went to sit at the Hufflepuff table and sat down in an empty spot. He smiled at the ones next to him and spoke up, "Hello there, I'm Yukon Knolle. Pleasure to meet you, I look forward to having to spend every waking moment with the occupants of this house." Every single moment? That was how Hogwarts worked yes? You spent time with your housemates all the time, never ending. He was certain. These people were going to be stuck with him until they left. Then next year, he would be sure to take care of all the younger ones coming in, and THEY would be stuck with him until HE left.

▬▬"Therefore, I must be a potato."▬▬

Where & Who: Sorting Feat, Hufflepuffs!
Thinking about: We are one, and we are potatoes
Wearing:School robes
OOC: Please talk to my Yukon <3

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x t h i r d x y e a r ✶
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e ✶
j o r d a n x a n d x h u f f l e p u f f s ✶
s c h o o l x u n i f o r m
h o p e f u l ✶
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r ✶

Saffron nodded, although she wasn't aware of any spells or potions that could transfer bad luck. Nor did she think that the quidditch team should go about slipping roofies into the drinks of other teams. The idea of that made her very uncomfortable. Nevertheless, she supposed that they'd just have to work even harder, even if that meant having aching muscles and going to sleep and waking up sore. Saf dreaded walking up the stairs of the castle after any particularly hard practice, but if it meant breaking the losing streak, she'd be okay with it. Besides, her calves looked great. "I think I'll probably make it next year, but I guess it would be cool to have something to brag about to Forrest..." Saffron shrugged, she supposed if she made it next year, Forrest would actually get to see her play. But it would be nice to see her hard work pay off.

"Yeah, I am!" She said with a wide smile, "He's pretty cool for a ten year old," she gushed. Saf really loved her little brother, she loved her family too. Even if she got on his nerves sometimes, Forrest would always be her second hand, or the "guy in the chair" to her "special agent". Saffron wanted desperately to be a good role model for him, or, at the very least, for him to think she was pretty cool. "He's less social than I am, but I think he'll make a really great wizard."

kiska166

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

Katya was seated at the Hufflepuff Table, watching the Sorting take place at the front of the room. She was remembering what a scared little thing she was that first night, and how lost she felt, and how happy she was to be Sorted into Hufflepuff. Yeah, at the time it meant she didn't see her sister all the time, but it gave her the time and space to start making her own friends, and not rely so much on Faina's friends. Now, she felt a lot more secure in her own place and making her own way. She was also a little disappointed she was never tapped to be a Prefect, as she knew she would have loved being an older sister to the younger kids, now especially.

''The leaves have fallen, and the snows have flown',' thought Katya, as she watched the new Hufflepuffs being Sorted and she clapped and cheered along with everyone else. 'That was what Faina told me. That stuff's all in the past now, and there's the future. I've got my own hopes and dreams, and I just have to make them happen..' As she sat at the table, applauding and cheering for the new arrivals, she hoping Batman would make his usual appearance soon...

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                  αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                  αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie was rather pleased that the hat apparently remembered her parents. Or, maybe it could just see them in her head? Either way, it said they were good people, and that she took after them, so clearly it was very wise. And nice, since it'd taken the time to say as much. She knew that her mum's circle had a bit of a reputation for being mischief-makers, of course, but that hadn't stopped the lot of them from getting prefect, so they can't have been too bad. Uncle Jer was a bit out there sometimes, but he had a heart of gold, she knew. Anyway, the point was, she was unsurprised by her fate, and very eager to write home and confirm everyone's suspicions. If Jack wasn't already writing the letters himself, which she admitted was not entirely unlikely.

spaceThe brunette positively fluttered her way down to the Hufflepuff table, joining the small cluster of first years that had formed, sitting directly next to Elias since she already knew him and whatnot. She grinned at the boy, clapping her hands a couple times.
                                                  "Oh, we're housemates! Yay!" she cheered, because it was nice to already know someone in her year and house. She knew plenty of people in the school, of course, but somehow Hufflepuff was the house she was lacking in a lot of contact with. So knowing at least one person already was nice. She looked to her other new housemates, thrusting her hand across the table to shake. "Hiya! I'm Billie, it's so nice to meet you guys!" She paid extra attention to the girl directly across from her, since they were not only housemates, but roommates as well.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                  fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                  вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                  ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                  тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2046
                                                  wιтн - First Years - Elias
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

cold doubt

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image

h e r e x w e x a r e , x b o r n x t o x b e x k i n g s - - -
f i r s t x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f x
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e
o t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s
h u f f l e p u f f x u n i f o r m

Gideon sat quietly as upperclassmen began conversations around him. He supposed he'd be like that in a few years too, engaging in conversations with his classmates. And as another first year joined the Hufflepuff table, he debated saying something. Hell, one glance at the Ravenclaw table and he could see his sister had even managed to start talking to someone. Just as he opened his mouth to say something to the girl, Nasim, if he remembered correctly, the were joined by another first year, this one much more excitable than him. And then another, who seemed to match the blond's enthusiasm. "Hullo, I'm Gideon Engels. Pleasure to meet you, Billie and Yukon," he looked at the other girl, she would probably mention her name too. Yukon had mentioned spending every waking moment with each other, which startled Gideon a bit. He and Rhiannon spent every waking moment together, but that was because they grew up together. They knew everything that there was to know about each other. Would they really have to spend all of their free time with their classmates for the next seven years? Sure, Gideon would probably like most of them, but what if someone stayed up all night, every night? Or snored impossibly loudly? Would he be obligated to stand by their side if they annoyed him? He opted not to think about it. The staff couldn't keep the twins apart, after all. And there was three sets of twins from what he had counted, all of which had been split up. And if they got special treatment, then that was unfair to the other students. "Is anyone trying out for quidditch?" he asked, figuring that was as good of an icebreaker as anything else.

OOC: open to interaction!

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ f l y x t h e x m o o n x a n d x r e a c h x f o r x t h e x s t a r s x w i t h x m y x s w o r d x a n d x h e a d x h e l d x h i g h ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

Cara MiaKitty
cold doubt
Yukina101
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:21 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

Hufflepuff Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim jumped as a very exuberant girl sat in front of her nearly vibrating in happiness so, obviously, she must've been really pleased with her sorting. She also seemed to recognize one of the boys already at the table since she started clapping happily that they were housemates making her giggle a bit before she nearly jumped again as she then thrust a hand towards her introducing herself to her and Lia. "Hey, I'm Lia." the older teen gave a half wave prompting the younger to be the one to actually grasp her hand. "I'm Nasim, it's very nice to meet you too. And you as well Gideon and Yukon" she hastily added smiling towards the two boys. the question about Quidditch, she felt Lia visibly brighten about the subject while she just sighed goodnaturedly. "I prefer to keep my feet on solid ground thanks very much, but this one and my brother play for the team so I'm sorta obligated to at least act like I enjoy it." Nasim teased. She actually didn't mind watching the game, it was actually pretty fun and exciting, but she had zero interest in actually playing. She was already trying to amp herself up for the obligatory flying lesson she just knew was going to be a disaster.

Cara MiaKitty

rawwry

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cold Doubt

Distinct Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:09 pm
User ImageElias Oleander Locke━━━━━━━
First Year - Hufflepuff ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Elias heard the roar of celebration from his new house's table. A Hufflepuff? Certainly not expected, but certainly not unwelcome. Elias walked down the steps and to the table, thinking heavily on the Sorting Hat's words. Such a weird feeling having a hat read your mind. Don't think he'll ever get used to that one. Good thing it only has to happen once.

He took his seat and heard another Hufflepuff be announced. It was Billie! Elias grew a smile on his face, at least a new friend of his will be in the same house. She came and sat next to him at the table, exclaiming her excitement.

"I know right! This is gonna be awesome!"

He watched as Billie introduced herself to everyone, and decided it was probably best to introduce himself as well.

"Eli Locke. Nice to meet you all. And quidditch... I'm so in." he spoke with a smile to the other fellow housemates.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Cara MiaKitty

Rawrry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Inspiring Dancer

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2046 Sorting Feast)

Aurora understood life. Although it could be many things, it could certainly a struggle. “Life… That’s a pretty big thing to think about, and it can be a tough one at that. But I’m sure you can sort it out. Perhaps you’re thinking too hard on it.” She commented lightheartedly. Course she hadn’t a clue on what he was thinking too hardly on. She just knew that she was prone to thinking to hard on things or maybe it wasn’t enough, it depended on the issue.

“Anyway, my summer was pretty good. Mona came to visit which I don’t think Quinn was expecting. Odd considering, he invited her but then again maybe he didn’t think she’d come by.” Aurora shared happily all while pondering the events of her summer. She didn’t get her family not one bit, but they were hers and she was thankful to have them. No matter how dysfunctional they were.

Hearing news of a new baby, Aurora’s eyes little up. “So, you’re an uncle now. Congratulations.” She said brightly. “So how does it feel to be an uncle at seventeen?” She asked with a smirk. By all rights she could have been one at seventeen to, if her brother had a girlfriend. He really needed a social life outside of work. Delphinia Meadows didn't exactly count even if she was a girl.

Status : Happy! Helping!
                                                            Company : Puffs... Phil

OOC : - - -

kiska166

Ah, my dear,
                                                            Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                            You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                            Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:22 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

As Katya was watching the Sorting, and the newly Sorted First Years rushing over to their respective tables, she felt a familiar paw brushing at her leg for attention. Giggling, she looked down and saw Batman there, and she reached down to scoop him up. "Hi, Batman!" she said to him happily, as she gave him a hug and big kiss. She started clucking her tongue and cooing aloud to him to get the ferret to hopefully start laughing, and playing with him. As usual, she took the message from him, and wrapped one of her hair ribbons around the little fella.

Reading the note, she gave the little creature a thoughtful look, noticing he seemed a bit grayer than she last remembered seeing him. Cuddling him just a little more tenderly, and giving him another kiss, Katya put the ferret up on her shoulder, so he could play with her hair and nuzzle and snip at her ear if he wished. "Don't worry, Batman, I got this one for you. Why don't you stay here with me, so you don't get stepped on?"

She wrote a note in response:

'Batman got over here just fine, and no worries, I'll take care of him till you can come collect him. Can't believe we're Seventh Years already. We definitely need to celebrate in Hogsmeade. Looking forward to all the fun.

With love, Kitty <3
'

By this point, Snezhok was giving the ferret a jealous stare, and Katya thought about trying to use her own little ball of white fluff as a messenger, and then immediately thought better of it, knowing the cat would likely get lost among all the other students, and end up cowering somewhere. Instead, she folded the parchment up and made it into the shape of a sort of origami bird, before enchanting it to fly back to Cian with a Charm. As she petted her cat's ruffled fur, and gave the ferret on her shoulder a gentle caress, Katya smiled, and looked forward to seeing her boyfriend once more.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games