Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:04 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 2010/2010
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2010
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"Unfortunately, Kiri has fallen on hard times and we need the assistance of Kumogakure in the matter of repelling an invasion that the UHV has planned. It seems the UHV have planned on destroying Kiri. However, our Mizukage has managed to intercept said plans and has planned a counter attack the UHV will be unable to realize until it's too late." Ryouichi said as he pulled the large scroll out of his trench coat and walked foward to hand it to the Raikage. "These are the Mizukage's words." He'd say as he handed it to him. For a second, Ryouichi's eyes darted to the girl that seemed to be injured. "Not to get off track Raikage but, I am a medical shinobi. Would it be alright for me to help you with the injured? Even if it's just this one." He would say referring to the girl.

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:33 pm
Quote:
Galaga's up next. Inka and Uri are also able to post whenever.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
-----The man spoke quickly, bluntly, and without hesitation, handing a scroll to me. Taking it cautiously, I half-listened to his explanation as I read through the message. Kirigakure was requesting assistance for a full scale attack on the UHV... which we weren't in anyway prepared for, with what just happened. I--meaning the real me--hadn't been there for the worst of the fighting and was still at full strength, but leaving the village now, again, was something I couldn't do. Not after what happened the last time. Besides that... almost every other shinobi I had was either injured, untrained, or one of my few jounin. On top of that, with no discussion between Kages about this, as far as I was aware, Kirigakure was treading on thin ice as it was. Sighing, I rolled the scroll back up and set it down on the desk. This was probably the hardest decision I had to make yet. Refusing the request might well break the weakening alliance we had with the Mist Village, but I literally had no one I could send, except...
-----I sighed. "An introduction is usually customary when coming as a diplomat. My name is Kaileer Cein'lys, Raikage of Kumogakure." Shifting my gaze past them to one of the ANBU beside the door--who stood straighter as he knew he was being addressed. "We have just been through a crisis ourselves, and have few hands to spare because of it. I do have one man, an ally, who I can request to help, but he would be all I can give. If he agrees to it, he will meet you by the gates when you leave." My eyes turned back to the three visitors, then to Hatsu. "If she accepts the healing, then you are welcome to. I would appreciate it greatly."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
brooystart
[quote-"BlackFruity"]
clyde231
magcookie
Blissful Daeva
Rexnov
Sin Indulged by Desire
I Tortured Sleep I
Amidst the Darkness

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/410 ---/350

Hatsu was exhausted from her long trip up to the office, and when given the option to sit down, she agreed without a word, and took a seat. Her wounds were starting to hurt a bit more than before, the last of the anesthetic wearing off the rest of the way. When offered to be healed, Hatsu would pull up her ragged kimono slightly, then began unwrapping her bandages on her left leg. As more and more of the wound was revealed, it would start to sting more and more. Her leg, up to just above the knee, was rotted away, her skin peeling, and some muscle showing through. most of the bleeding had stopped, though there was still some fresh blood oozing out. She cringed as she uncovered it, peeling away each layer and increasing the pain by that much more. Once the wrappings were all on the floor, she would then unwrap her hand. Having just been lacerated, her hand was in much better shape than her leg, and did not hurt quite as much.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka took a second to let his eyes flicker over the spacious room before he turned to spot the Raika- "Kaileer?" He half mumbled, stunned from proper speech at sight of his friend standing in the Kage's place. Hearing Ryouichi and Kaileer exchange words only confirmed it for the Jounin. Kaileer had ranked all the way up to a Kage position! "Holy s**t, man." Inka grinned, stepping forward to gently nudge Ryouichi in the arm. "Told ya to be respectful - different Kage, but in no way less deserving." Inka gave a deep bow and came back up with a slightly more serious look on his face. "Sorry to sound rushed, Kaileer - I mean, Lord Kage." Inka bowed his head in apology. "We have a time limit - but say the word and you have me at your disposal for anything you need here in the meantime. It's the least I can do for you, for everything you've done for us."

[ entry : from gates ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:21 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai gave the two new genin females a soft smile as they walked into the office before her.

It was hard not to notice the newest presence that moved their way up the stairs. As if she had heard a high pitch screeching noise, Dai moved her head, closing her eye to what seemed a like painful act. Someone didn't know how to control his chakra levels. She grunted at the sudden spike around her. "...Konin." She breathed.

Dai quickly stepped into the office. Wanting to go unnoticed by this new being. She wanted to cover her ears. 'Please control it!' Her thoughts would scream as she stood against the wall. As the man walked into the room, Dai tried to press further into the wall. She felt like she was drowning merely of this konin's chakra. He was making her uncomfortable to be around him.

At the mention of Kiri falling into hard times, Dai stared at the male that hand't controlled his chakra. UHV. Sypher managed to intercept and had plans to stop them before mass chaos would break out.

Another new presence. Another Kiri shinobi. Dai coxed her eyebrow at the shinobi's realizations that he had to Kaileer. Clearly he knew the new kage to Kumo.

Dai would stay against the wall. There were more important things to be dealt with then why she went missing. Did anyone care that she had gone missing? Did anyone actually go and look for her? Or did they just sit around until they realized she might actually had been killed. Behind her trench coat, Dai rubbed at her wrists. She would rub at her ankles. But she didn't want everyone to see. She would take the painful burning over the Kiri Konin's Chakra levels any day.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Tao-Benshin

Amidst The Darkness

I Tortured Sleep I

brooystart

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:50 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1960/2010
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2010
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"My apologies Raikage, I was just focused on getting you the information. Ryouichi Senju is my name. And any help you can send will be fantastic." Ryouichi said, looking back at Inka as it seemed that Inka had known the Raikage more than he originally thought. "I'll let you two catch up." Ryouichi said to the Raikage and Inka before he turned his attention back to the girl. He stepped over to her and crouched down, examining the girl's leg as she unwrapped her bandages. "Not too bad. We'll have you fixed up in just a second." Ryouichi would say to the girl with a smile that was obscured by his mask. His hands moved up to above her legs as they started to glow with a green chakra that was known to be healing chakra. It would be at this moment that his chakra seemed to calm and be more focused than previously to the sensor. Ryouichi moved his hands along the girl's leg, slowly enough that each part of the leg would be healed back to it's original form but, quick enough that the girl wouldn't have to be in pain long. It would take a few minutes before her leg would be completely healed. Once her leg was finished, Ryouichi moved his hands up to her hand and started to heal it as well. Her hand took almost no time compared to her hand and once it was finished Ryouichi stood up and looked down at her. "There you go. Might feel a litte raw for a couple days but, I'm sure you'll be okay for now." He said to her. Ryouichi then turned his attention to the Raikage. "Raikage, is there any other injured that you'd like me to help? I'd be more than happy to."

Quotes:

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Galaga Hero

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] x 2 = 80 - 30 (Healing specialization) = 50
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 459/515 || Stamina :: 115/115
Miko's eye's fluttered slightly as the pressure of Chakra from something new came into her short range. From the vibration the slight steps and shifting of the people around her with in her 3 yard radius could all register to her muscles that there were people around, but she had no idea whom they were or more defining details to place reference to, other than what her talents allowed her. The most irritating was the beacon like array of chakra that reminded her of another, but it's nature wasn't as cold and subdued. Groggy and still out of sorts and sore to some degree Miko would see a bit of rubble from the previously present conical shaped hole in the roof and the feet of some strangers, but given her position on the floor and all just about anyone would be a stranger when just looking at their feet, not much to identify with down here. Was a thought that came to her mind, but one voice seemed familiar, Hatsu! Miko's eyes would shoot open and widen to a more alert sense of self and her surroundings, which didn't help with the feeling of that foreign individuals presence being so, over bearing.

Miko's eyes looked on at Hatsu unwrapping her leg and the other going over to touch her she'd reach out silently to say something, but her words would catch in her throat. Now kneeling and looking rather disheveled given the rather rough field medical treatment she'd received. Miko wasn't sure what she could say, there was a wash of emotions in her right now. Regret was one of the most powerful ones, but some pale sense of joy that Hatsu was alive, but tension of knowing she didn't know of what might of happened to the twins or the other, Liori. Then there was the depth she'd owed them all for her mistakes and for her rescue. It all seemed like a toll she couldn't pay back even if she gambled everything and made it big. Then there was the memory of the child archer, a deep seeded hatred of her and her actions but her end, pissed Miko off the most. How she just embraced death so conveniently. Miko seemed poised to cry where she was, but she was back to her old habits and held her tears back, an the only sign she'd let slip was a low slight sniffle and a gesture to wipe the tear leaving her eye. This mask, or poker face kept her steady for only so long here, but it didn't help her see clearly when it seemed clear that the enemy had pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. With no skills, no experience, no knowledge all she had was suspicions and no answers or proof, and the only thing she was good for, gathering information. I couldn't even get that damn right, what's the f$^king point then! Leaning back on the desk while sill on her knees Miko wouldn't fully register it, but she'd notice the man helping to heal Hatsu's wounds, even as serious as they were he seemed skilled enough to fix them, but there was forever the stain of the sin she'd committed.

there wasn't any answer as to what she could do to atone and Miko running it back in her mind couldn't even trust herself to identify all the places she'd messed up. This wasn't like a classroom where a teacher or proctor could just point out all your mistakes, and here you were lucky to even have a chance to reflect while still breathing. The Macabre truth of her given profession seemed to dawn on her in a new light. It wasn't so simple to call your self a shinobi, and taking a like or taking your own life shouldn't be so simple either, yet she couldn't churn out the feeling, or maybe it was more instinct...to protect with all means at her disposal. Yet maybe, ...Maybe Her vice in side her mind would draw her gaze over to the Raikage. He'd fought the girl with unreal amount of skill and power, something she'd never felt or seen before, she wasn't even sure she'd seen it just moment... or maybe it was hours ago. Time seemed to slip by oddly when you fall unconscious. Maybe...you train, you fight so you don't have to. Become strong enough to never have to kill or die. I-I need control. Looking to her Raikage, this was the silent conclusion she'd come to. She didn't speak when the man completed his actions. She simply turned back to Hatsu, and waved to her to call attention to her. She wanted to let their expression and visage say as much could be said silently before using words, bu from the look of the others int he room the two were set in the middle of more important business. Miko needed to talk to a few people, and her heart was set on not letting things end like...this. Well what it felt like, an empty and meaningless trial of her will and wisdom, but it wasn't all about her, it was a tempest of emotions and craziness that seemed to resolve to no point but to hurt those around her. She refused to let it break her, but the pressure of her mistakes, her sins, wouldn't alleviate their selves. So, there needed to be steps taken to atone. Steps to make ones self strong enough to carry the burden.

((OOC: First; A Tribute to Hatsu (I think it fits her)
Second; No need to acknowledge me I'm just waking up after being healed by Kaileer. Well more over having a arrow pulled from my back and simultaneously having it healed as it was drawn out. so most of this is just inner personal character development, silent and unspoken.))
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

[Sleeping + Out of Combat: Regains +144 Chakra _ +44 Stamina]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

magcookie

Galaga Hero

brooystart

BlackFruity

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:28 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin

As the medical shinobi treated Hatsu, she focused less and less on the pain and more on her surroundings. She hadn't even noticed how many people were even in here, but one stood out to Hatsu more than everyone else. Miko was standing, staring, leaning up against the desk she had been steadying herself on earlier. Her face still the emotionless mask that she had always had, her eyes told a different story. She wiped her eye, a gesture that would stick into Hatus's mind as the medic finished her work before turning back to the Raikage. Hatsu stood up, wobbling slightly to get used to having her leg back. Picking up the discarded bandages and the crutch, Hatsu would gesture at Miko to follow her. Hatsu exited the room, to just outside the door.

AD Reaper Elyse

> > > O O C < < <

Broke post order a little bit to get Miko out of there.

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:59 am
Quote:
No comments for the moment, I think.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
-----ιt was hard not to feel embarrassed by Inka's words, though his reaction made it worth it. I managed to hide it, albeit barely, but I quickly held up my hands when he called me 'Lord Kage'. "Kaileer is fine. You don't have to be formal with me. A new title doesn't mean I've lost my name." I paused briefly before continuing. "It's good to see you alive and well." Grinning, I watched Hatsu take a seat as I recommended and the group's leader, Ryouichi moved to heal her. I turned my attention back to Inka. "I can imagine you don't have a lot of time. With the UHV attacking... I'm sorry I can't send more help. I'm sure you saw on the way in that we're still recovering from a crisis ourselves. I'll send help the moment I have spare hands."
-----Movement drew my gaze to Miko, and what was left of my smile faded. Apparently she had woken up. And with Hatsu's healing finished, the dark haired girl exited the room, gesturing for the puppeteer to follow. I could imagine they needed to talk. Miko already felt my wrath, but punishment from someone who wasn't directly related wasn't really worth all that much. Ryouichi and Inka asked if there was anything else they could help with. I turned my head, but my eyes remained on the two genin as they left the room. "There are plenty of citizens at the hospital who could use help. They're being overwhelmed, but... Given your time restraints, I won't ask you to help. It's best you get back to your village as soon as possible." As much as I would have liked to spend time catching up, if their village was in danger, duty came before friendship in this case. Besides, there wasn't a whole lot they could do that wouldn't take some time to complete. Most of it was just rebuilding, and getting the squads into gear.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
All three of the Kiri shinobi get the 'Assist the Allied Village' [B-rank] mission for your efforts. Also excuse awful post.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
brooystart
[quote-"BlackFruity"]
clyde231
magcookie
Blissful Daeva
Rexnov
Sin Indulged by Desire
I Tortured Sleep I
Amidst the Darkness

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] "It's good to see ya too." Inka nodded. "Don't worry - we can't blame you for needing to make sure your own village is secured first. Though its a shame I can't stick around to see what's up with those bugs - I heard they explode?" Inka couldn't help but ask. The Jounin stole a glance at Ryouichi before nodding. "Ryouichi calls the shots, but, as you've seen, we'll help however we can. A shame all I can do is wreck things, though. Unless you need controlled demolition, hehe." Inka gave a weak chuckle, hand reaching up to rub the back of his shoulder. Turning to the Kiri Konin proper, Inka stood at attention. "Any orders?" If they were going to do anything, it probably had to be now...

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

Tao-Benshin
Granted an 'Assist the Allied Village' [B-rank] mission.

brooystart

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Lilja did not like that Axel had left their side. This could discourage the girl greatly. Idiot. She couldn't snarl or snap at him or anything for the risk of scaring the child. Instead, Lilja meowed rather happily as she licked the fingertips of the girl to try to tickle her a bit before nuzzling and purring into her belly ever so gently. Treating the girl as if she was a glass. Soon, Lilja would walk around the girl and stood by the girl sideways as she crouched down and playfully moved her long and beautiful tail as it was obvious to anyone, Lilja was trying to get the girl get on her back.

Hakanai stayed on guard but gasped as a breath came right at her neck, she quickly put her entire weight in her elbow as she elbowed Axel right in the guts. Immediately spun around, she gasped in surprise as a worried expression was seen, she quickly tried to support her ally. Then another weird thing happened. Some ANBU showed up and spun the strange man into the wall. Was an enemy? No. Can't be. The female was talking behind the mask as she was slightly confused but then saw the headbands that was being handed towards Axel. She figured that he may be too busy with the elbow strike as she gently took the headbands. Two? One must be for the other guy because the ANBU wasn't killing him off. Which meant he was a pervert. The ANBU disappeared as Hakanai frowned and glance towards Lilja and saw that she was with child. The way her friend was playing a dumb but cuddly snow leopard, it meant that Hakanai was truly and really alone. When Axel gets the moment to see Hakanai, she would sign sorry quickly and mouth it as well.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: I received permission to elbow strike Axel.

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

[quote="NecroPlant]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 474/515 || Stamina :: 115/115
Miko noticed Hatsu looking her right in the eye and it seemed the girl had picked up a trick Miko herself used. She was reading her trough the emotion her eyes gave, however slight they might of been , she could see something peeking through. Miko wouldn't say anything and would simply follow Hatsu out into the hall past the Kiri shinobi and the other genin, that Miko had to assume were new given that during the crisis it seemed pretty clear her little group at the dojo were all available genin in the village. Yet more and more seemed to be passing moment by moment. The village was in need or more shinobi who could actively fight and though she was only picking up the general vibe or gist of things, Miko was sure she or any of the others weren't quite up for another foray into battle just yet. Coming to look Hatsu in the eyes once again standing there Miko simply didn't know what to say she'd fold her arms over her chest placing them into her large sleeves. She'd scratch out a sound from her throat and would try to go on from there, "H-hatsu...I can't apologize simply in words. I failed you and the others, my information...I-I...withheld it and I know I can't apologize and expect anything from you but hate. So I won't ask for you forgiveness, so ready to bare anything you or the others want to throw at me. I won't flinch, and i wont' run away from my sin. No matter what I'll carry this with me forever, until I sooth your own feelings about it, and even long after that. I can only promise that I won't forget this feeling..."

Drawing her hand to her chest Miko would gesture to show the welling tears in her eyes, and the low but calm tone she held seemed to to crack a bit as she talked. She was trying to keep her poker face, but she still felt her weakness showing through. She still lacked control in many ways, but this trial by FIRE or ICE was a start. Miko was set on facing those she'd wronged and taking on whatever rage they held with her honest feelings and determination. She wouldn't forfeit her life to them but she would carry the burden their feelings and plight, she'd devote herself to the task to settling the matter of bringing them back from the abyss she blindly walked them into. Be it emotionally or Physically, Miko's skills and a part of her spiritual self would be devoted to righting these wrongs, and holding the lessons with in herself forever. Miko would simply stop talking on that last note and await Hatsu's answer, in whatever form it came in. She wouldn't' move from that spot, or reject her wrath.

((OOC: Carry on. ))
User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

[Out of Combat: Regains +15 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Tao-Benshin

magcookie

Galaga Hero

brooystart

BlackFruity

Sin Indulged by Desire

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin

Hatsu would wait for Miko to exit the room, then set the wrappings and crutch by the wall. Hatsu stared at Miko's eyes as she gave her apology. Yet, even though Hatsu had expected something like this from Miko, she still felt some sort of anger welling up inside her. When Miko was done talking, one look at her would tell Hatsu that now was not the time for her to be angry. Letting out a small sigh, she walked over to Miko with a small limp. She had not yet gotten used to having a second leg again, it would seem, but it did not bother Hatsu. Looking up at Miko, Hatsu would send a look her way. One of anger, the plight of one who had seen too much too fast, and the sadness that lay behind it. Out of nowhere Miko would feel a sting on her cheek, as Hatsu laid her palm across her face with a single swift motion. Yet, after the stinging, there would be a calming chill, as Hatsu's eyes turned from that of an angered demon to that of a benevolent angel. Hatsu reached her arms around Miko, a soothing hug meant to comfort her. While Hatsu could not speak, sometimes words are not necessary to send a clear message.

AD Reaper Elyse

Passive
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 474/515 || Stamina :: 115/115
Miko could only watch as this deep rage seemed to fume from Hatsu's gaze, and it was like standing a midst the flames of purgatory. She simply caught the air in her throat and swallowed hard as she'd watched the slightly smaller girl limp closer to her. Miko could feel it coming but she wouldn't let herself move, though it wasn't likely she could given how fast it came. The slap ran across her cheek and turned her head to the side, but Miko watched it, and didn't turn away, unflinching as she'd let the weld tears fly to the direction face was moved. The pain was humbling, but it seemed to much of a kindness, and Miko couldn't understand why, and even more so when Hatsu simply hugged her. Miko began silently heaving and sobbing in place on possibly more shaky legs than that of Hatsu's recuperating one. Breathing through her teeth and sniffling she'd undo the guarded fold of her arms to reach them out about the chilled sensation of Hatsu's embrace, and she'd simply remain silent. It seemed like to much of a kindness and Miko just couldn't grasp why she kept meeting people today who showed her a depth of control and resolve in ones self to do away with this rage or at least control it so easily. The dark thoughts of her mind and her pain and the pain she'd caused others seemed to be eased by this embrace, but it wasn't something Miko took to easily. She'd be trembling, and trying to keep her composure still, but she was failing. Miko now again noticed thee was another close by who she owed this same apology, and she still couldn't forgive herself for her sins. Even if Hatsu could give her this...love, or maybe it was better described as compassion. Miko wasn't one to forgive easily, but she was beginning to see a purpose for it, but as to the ultimate goal of it all. It remained elusive to her.

Calling to Hatsu Miko tried to pull away to ask Hatsu something, "W-will you be there with me as I talk to the others? I know I've no right to ask this of you, but its good to have someone there to smack some sense into if I ever get cold feet...No pun intended, hehe."

((OOC: ))
User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

[Out of Combat: Regains +15 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

magcookie

Galaga Hero

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 370/410 ---/350

Hatsu's head was a bit clearer now that the pain of her wounds were gone, and thus, when Miko gave her request for Hatsu's presence while she apologized to the others, Hatsu felt the ability to weigh her options. After a small wait, she closed her eyes, her head tilted downwards, and with a small smile she calmly shook her head. Summoning a clone she would pick up the bandages and crutch once again, and headed off towards the hospital, dropping off the bandages in a trash can on the way out. The clone would speak, but instead of with a normal voice, it was raspy, and seemed like it was forcing certain words out. "Not goING T-to help-P." It's voice had an abnormality about it as if it was having trouble speaking.

[Hatsu Exit To]
Kumogakure Hospital

AD Reaper Elyse

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] - B Rank - 40 Chakra

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games