Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 am

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Fourth Year, ๐”…eater
User Image

He glanced sideways at Caitlin as she shifted, wiggling in place and looking everyone else but at them. He could feel the air flux with a change; it wasnโ€™t one he was too happy about, because the awkward tension was thicker than any blade could cut. It was still a big change, he realized, as he glanced down at himself and at Gracie too, one that they couldnโ€™t just expect the world to be okay with so quickly. A part of him feltโ€ฆ paranoidโ€ฆ As he glanced around the milling students, and, wondering absolutely which Slytherin it would be that betrayed himโ€ฆ He couldnโ€™t say for sure.

โ€Grace,โ€ he willed himself from his thoughts, looking down at her with his lips set in a straight and determined line. โ€Iโ€™m going to go find Damienโ€”make sure heโ€™s okayโ€”you should catch up with your friend, okay?โ€ As much as he wanted to keep her to himself, he knew it would be selfish. And anyways, he wanted her friends to like himโ€”he couldnโ€™t very well do that if he never gave them the chance to talkโ€ฆ right?

Gah, I need to stop thinking like this. He shook himself from his thoughts as he smiled down at Gracie, giving her a small kiss on the cheek before he headed towards Damien, waving a hand up in the air to catch his attention as he approached him.
โ€Heya mate,โ€ Dom greeted him as he meandered through the crowd.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 159lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 14
with Damien
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

XxXDevil-Chan
Rawwk N Rawwr
Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 am
User Image
User Image

โ˜€โ˜€โ˜€ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things โ˜โ˜โ˜
โ˜›โ˜›โ˜› Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate โ˜šโ˜šโ˜š

Xavier stared at the girl he was talking to for a few seconds. He knows her , right? He definitely knows her. But where? Little did he know that she was the person that greeted him and the other first years when they were sorted into Gryffindor. He raised a brow when Cersei pointed her thumb across, pointing it towards a boy. It was pretty dark so he had to squint his eyes first so that he could see clearly. Just a little bit more light. What the.
" Seth?! " he exclaimed, shocked at his friend's new hairstyle. " Haha! Long time no see! Just when the heck did you cut your hair? " he laughed, hopping onto the carriage, careful not to bump the girl with them. He smiled widely when Seth said that he had no problem about him joining. I mean, it's a little too late to back out now. " I didn't saw you at the platform or in the train. Well, there was a lot of people in, " he shrugged, still smiling. When Seth introduced himself, he, too, looked at the girl with them. " And I'm Xavier. Second year, and also a Gryffindor, " he greeted, waving at her.

โ–บโ–บโ–บ Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness โ—„โ—„โ—„
โ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life โ˜ขโ˜ขโ˜ข

Mแดแดแด… : Happy
Wสœแด€แด› I'แด แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข: Hoho, I never thought that he'll cut his hair like that.
Wสœแด€แด› I'แด แด…แดษชษดษข : Erm, laughing?
Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ I แด€แด : Hogsmeade Station - Carriage
Wสœแด I'แด แดกษชแด›สœ : Cersei, Seth

Oแดœแด› Oา“ Cสœแด€แดแด˜แด€ษขษดแด‡:

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxHogsmeade station was a bit over whelming for Amelia since she never travelled to here. Her mother spoke of it but never thought to bring her here. Bewildered she looked around at all the other students. Feeling awkward and shy Amelia just stood next to a building fumbling with toy her mother gave her. Every so often sheโ€™d look up to see what was happening. People were still unloading off the train and gathering into groups. The other students met up with friends and joked around.

xxxShe was having a hard time finding first years. Everyone blended in and seemed to know each other. All she could conclude to was the short scared looking people were in the same boat as she was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 am
User Image
User Image

โOrphanโFirst YearโUnsortedโElevenโ
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€
Freya walked nervously, she had never been outside the orphanage before, or seen so many things to buy. As she walked her bag made a slight jiggling noise, it was strange to have this much money. She took a brown coin out of the sack and moved it through her fingers as she looked at the list the lady from Hogwarts had gave her, books about things she had never though possible flooded the list. Freya felt the sides of her mouth upturn in a smile, this was the best day of her life and she couldn't wait to see the rest of it.

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxIt was starting to get darker out, Amelia wondered when they would start to herd up the first years. She was still fiddling with the toy her mother gave her, a magic yoyo that turned colors when you dropped it. Glacing around she noticed another girl walking by her. Seemed to be the same age, might she be a first year? Clearing her throat she coughed up some courage. Giving an awkward smile she spoke. โ€œH-helloโ€ฆโ€ A slight shuffle didnโ€™t help with how nervous she was.

panic_memors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 am
User Image

User Image
โOrphanโFirst YearโUnsortedโElevenโ
Freya stopped walking and looked up, in front of her was a girl not much older then her. Freya nervously smiled,"Hi, are you a witch?" She then blushed realizing how silly her question was. Of course she was a witch, this was a magical town there would be no muggles here. "Now she probably thinks I'm some ignorant muggle born," she thought to herself.
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€

Zombilious
xxxIt was starting to get darker out, Amelia wondered when they would start to herd up the first years. She was still fiddling with the toy her mother gave her, a magic yoyo that turned colors when you dropped it. Glacing around she noticed another girl walking by her. Seemed to be the same age, might she be a first year? Clearing her throat she coughed up some courage. Giving an awkward smile she spoke. โ€œH-helloโ€ฆโ€ A slight shuffle didnโ€™t help with how nervous she was.

panic_memors

panic_memors

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

Micheal was walking behind all the other first years with with hands shoved in his pockets.Seeing all the other students talking to each other made him wish he could talk to other kids his age easyer or talk to people period, or someone would come talk to him.so he continued to walk in the croud runing his fingers through his hair, knowing he couldnt hide the nervus fellings he was haveing wishing he could just talk. all I want to do is talk to someone but who, how, what do i say to then, mom said it may be hard to talk to new people but I didnt think it was going to be this hard. he said to him self under his breath  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Off he went, bouncing around among the first years waiting to cross the lake. Someone had to pay attention to him sooner or later, didn't they? "Helloooooooo!" he said loudly, grinning from ear to ear. "My name is Theodore and I like Quidditch!" He might have sounded desperate, or even obnoxious, but now people just couldn't ignore him, could they? Only one way to find out.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

๐•ฐlizabeth โ™š ๐•ญurke User Image
Fourth Year, ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

Twinkling violet eyes brightened with surprise as Cersei blinked, astonished. โ€Really? Blimey, I really have had my head in the clouds all year long.โ€ Seriously though, how could she not have recognized him? And as she peered through the darkness, she really could see the shimmer or red that embellished the trimmings of his robes and stripes of his tie. Jeez, now she just felt like a git. โ€Hell, Iโ€™m surprised they didnโ€™t hold me back a year.โ€ She giggled.

Glancing back and forth between the two boys, she realized they must be in the same year to know each other so well. As Sebastian reached out a hand, she obliged instantly, her long dainty hand gently brushed against his for a soft shake. โ€Seth,โ€ she repeated, letting the name sit on her tongue for a minute to remember it. โ€Well, itโ€™s nice to meet you Seth.โ€

โ€I dunno if you heard me, mate,โ€ she smiled softly as she turned her attention to Xavier. โ€Iโ€™m Cersei, fourth year.โ€ She nodded simply, besides, she didnโ€™t want to dwell on her familial nameโ€”she didnโ€™t even want to think about it.

โ€So, either of you boys interested in trying out for the team this year?โ€

[[[OOC: Want to move to the Entrance Gates since weโ€™re all in a carriage?]]]

โ™ซ My voice
---โ™ชHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ โ™ซ In a carriage
----------โ™ช with Sebastian and Xavier
--------------โ™ฌ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช

Nekomancer1
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: They're going to want to know...| Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina nearly winced at the high pitched squealing. She couldn't even go that far up with her voice. It must be a Hufflepuff thing. She listened as Ada expressed her concerns over them clarifying their... relationship status? Something like that, right? Truth be told, she hadn't really thought about it very much. She suspected that Damien would ask her the old fashioned way when he felt it was the right time, because he was, well, Damien. It was simply how he operated. She didn't mind not knowing quite what they were, and she certainly wasn't going to ask him and freak the poor boy out. Her friend's pursed lips were almost humorous, because Ada rarely looked that scrutinizing, with her eyes narrowed and all. "I don't need him to ask, of course not! But I think he will soon, or I'll just ask him if he wants to be my boyfriend. I mean, we're obviously not just friends anymore..." Friends didn't snog. "I don't know. Maybe he did consider that asking... You know what? I don't even care. We're boyfriend and girlfriend already in my mind. I wouldn't want anyone else, anyways." Oh Merlin, that sounded horrendously sappy. The Slytherin girl blushed again. She was beginning to wonder if her cheeks would be stuck scarlet permanently. Nell compared them to a romance novel and Marina rolled her eyes, but let her have her fun. But she drew the line at Damien being called her "loverboy". No. Just no. She sighed. "Oh, you two are ridiculous." Her eyes were full of fondness for her friends, though, despite her exasperation. And she did sneak a glance over at Damien. He was smiling, which made her happy, because he didn't smile nearly as much as he should.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 pm
ใ€โƒ ฮนris ำ‡aruno: ศ˜econd ฯ’ear ษขryffindor โƒใ€‘
ั‚hey say before you start
ฯ’ou better know what you're fighting for

ฯ’eah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

It seemed that luck was on hers and Shayna's side when David appeared. Iris smiled and waved at the boy. "Hey there David." she said, greeting the boy. She looked between Shayna and David as the two held hands. Iris tilted her head but seemed as though Serafina was getting something that Iris wasn't.

"Hey David," Iris said, coming up with a 'brilliant' idea. "Come in the carriage with us. We have more than enough space and as the saying goes 'The more the merrier."

Iris beamed as she looked from Shayna and David to Yvette and Serfina.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Mood: Happy and Estatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette, David, Shayna. Serafina, Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ฯ‰
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ษช f love is what you need
ษ… soldier I will be

Xadyn-C
shabatha
IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image
แƒฆ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝแƒฆ
First Year ~ Unsorted

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Keen, green eyes surveyed the growing group of first years from under messy bangs as Danielle casually stood back away from the crowd. A large accumulation of fresh minions was gathering and Danielle was delighted at the prospect of knowing every single one of them. To most, she might appear aloof and disinterested the crown but her keen eyes were acutely trained on each group, observing potential friends and eavesdropping a bit on tidbits of conversation. Of course it was nearly impossible to hear all that was being said but a few useful snippets here and there might prove to be useful later. Still, everyone seemed to be making friends fast. Making friends later could prove to be problematic if everyone was so tightly integrated. Perhaps she should have adopted a more offensive strategy? No matter. She'd just have to be a little more patient was all. It wouldn't hurt for her to find someone to chat with now though. After all, who wanted to look like a lonely loser? Certainly not her. Perhaps she could find on of the stragglers on the end and introduce herself. 'Let's see, now. Who to choose...eenie meenie miney....you.' she thought with a grin as she spotted a darker-haired boy off to the side. Pasting a friendly smile to her face she sauntered over to say hello.

On her way over she heard a loud boy yell out an introduction. Well that was one way to do it. Not one to miss a good opportunity she made a quick detour over to him. "Hello, Theodore. Mind if I call you Theo? I'm Danielle Savant but you can call me Danni. Nice to meet you. I was actually on my way to make introductions with that boy over there. Care to join me?" She chirped politely before moving right along back to her original destination. If Theodore chose to follow, which she assumed he would, that was fine. It would be like killing two birds with one stone! If not that was fine as well. Approaching the dark haired boy she cleared her throat before speaking. "Hello, there. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Danielle but you can call me Danni. Mind if I join you?" She asked the boy sweetly.

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

Maxx Disorder
nathan122394

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theodore grinned even more, if that was even possible. Now, THAT'S more like it! "A pleasure to meet you, Danni!" he said with a dramatic bow, his tawny hair falling into his eyes, then in answer to her question, he trotted alongside her towards the other boy. He thought things were turning out rather well, and at this rate, he'd be friends with half the school by the end of the week. Which, of course, would be the perfect thing to ever happen. Theodore blew the hair out of his bright green eyes and surveyed both the boy and Danni. She's cute, he thought, smirking a little.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games