Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Why? o.o" ))

"We can try." The man said, zooming the images and overlapping them again. Still, even after the image was adjusted, the face was a little bit clearer, but not by much. The image now appeared with the blond hair showing a little and the black jacket, but the face was still indistinct.

"Huh? What is it Zil?" She asked, seemingly oblivious to how Zil felt.

((I kinda want to see what would happen if he did.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 am
lil_lollypop1

Zil hesitated for a while, his mouth open as though he had the intention of saying something really important but it was quite notable that he just closed his lips together and replied rather solemnly, "Thank you and good luck out there. Whatever happens, you better make it back alive or I absolutely won't forgive you" He said this because he positively liked Shadow very much at this point and considered her one of the few women he respected and considering how the first leader was brutally killed despite their collectively thinking that she was invincible, he just wanted to make sure that Shadow took good care of herself although he said something far different from the words he really meant to tell her.

((OOC: I see... XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 am
"You're welcome. Take care of yourself too." Shadow replied, walking back over to Zil and patting him on the shoulder. She then turned and left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 am
Ayame-Yuura

((Ba dump, ba dump))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 am
"Well this isn't going to work at all, but at least we have video evidence of someone hijacking out machines" Damien said. "I want one of the survivors of the attack and a forensic sketch artist brought together" the dictator ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 am
lil_lollypop1

"IDIOT!" He yelled rather discreetly towards himself as the door closed. He had acknowledged feeling more than just a little biased towards Shadow but had already fallen in love with her. He buried his face in his hands and would have began to weep if he hadn't caught himself just as the first tear was about to fall. The manly tears will never fall, for losing such manliness to atomic liquid particles flowing from the eyes would simply be wasteful. Nevertheless, Zil felt he missed a very important and if not played well, the last chance he could ever have gotten. Like many of his comrades, it was possible that just like most of his comrades, she would not be walking back in ever again. His masochistic mind then began to conjure up an excuse not to say anything, excusing it with the same old cliche responses of troubled men, 'Watching over her and making her smile is enough for me'

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 am
"Yes sir." One of the soldiers said, and left immediately to do as he had said.

The twins got off the computers and looked up at the screen before walking to Damien side.

Hearing the comment, Shadow thought it was about her and rolled her eyes and continued down the stairs looking for Dustin. Someone had to snap Zil 'out of it' and she felt that obviously what she had done didn't help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:17 am
((Well I'm totally gone. Goodnight. Can't think a damn thought.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:20 am
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((Well I'm totally gone. Goodnight. Can't think a damn thought.))

((Ok. Goodnight))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 am
((Me neither. I call... A grand timeskip of epic proportions a timeskip to the weekend, weekend >w< ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 am
((Perhaps. Though we should wait on Snuggles))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 pm
((Sorry guys, things have been going a bit down hill here - mums not been very well, sorry I haven't been on what have I missed?))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 pm
snuggle89

((Ohh! Hope she gets better soon! Rafie and the rest of Zil's team that stayed behind went through mud and ran across a forest all the way to the destination point - an inn. The rendezvous point of the rebels. Twins are back in Diethelm. Base is poof... suddenly unusable))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:23 pm
Rafael grimaced and fell back into a squishy arm chair, a large towel wrapped around his upper arm, his jacket hood pulled down covering the majority of his face from view.

The party had been decimated. The army had moved a hell of a lot faster then even Zil pradicted, catching and or killing anyone or aything they came across.
Pinching the bridge of his nose the technician sighed, sinking lower in the chair. what exactly where they ment to do now?

As much as he hated to admit it he could only wait for Zil's orders. Something that didn't help Rafael's temper on bit - it was hard to fight against the growing impuls of revenge.

~~~~~

Saiyu sat on her bed, her eyes locked on the opposing wall.
The attack was swift and, true to Deithelmian form, devistating.
Shuddering the red head allowed herself to fall forward, her face burryed in the scratch covers as if trying to seek comfort from the rough cotton that now surrounded her.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 pm
Zil came down moments later after being refreshed. It was time to let people know how it was going to be now. He sighed and began, "Alright. So we lost our base and all our fancy TVs. But at least, we've been cleansed of idiots who don't know how to follow orders and betray us, right?"

'I think there's a big idiot right here' was probably what a vast majority of the rebels were thinking but nonetheless, they knew Zil's judgment made sense. They could have fought them but it would result in tremendous losses considering they hadn't the time to convert the base into battle mode.

Zil began giving out orders and assignments to who goes to each of the three smaller, underground bases. One was near the capital and it would be the main one. Another was closer to Diethelm than the other two and another one was close to where in Helmshire resources were plentiful and inexpensive. "Lollypop Boy, you're coming with me. The basic mini setup kit is in Fanny's backpack. It should contain all the wires and cords necessary but we'll get some computers in as soon as we have the base set up, okay?" He said, referring to Rafael, still claiming that 'Lollypop Boy' was his code name for the lolz. Well, he was the one who called Fanny 'Creampuff' anyway. Those who knew better tried not to get 'named' by Zil because it might end up funny, strange or just plain goofy. Of course, newbies couldn't know any better.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games