Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 pm
You haven't had anything to eat since lunch? neutral *Looks at the time.* I'll heat up your plate and you can change into something more comfortable so you can relax. *She gets up and slips her hand around his arm.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 pm
((Hmm... last night I said Dougherty should write romance novels... I change that to "You two should team up and write romance novels!" 3nodding ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 5, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:19 pm
That sounds like a good plan to me! biggrin *He smiles at her as he pats her hand on his arm. He leads her to the office and downstairs to their quarters. As she heads into the kitchen, he goes to the bedroom and changes out of his street clothes.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 6, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((Hmm... last night I said Dougherty should write romance novels... I change that to "You two should team up and write romance novels!" 3nodding ))

(( I did catch that, but I'm afraid it wasn't until I went to get caught up on the reads here since I logged off last night. I do thank you for the compliment, but I am not really a writer. I do like to elaborate on the story/RP lines here though! xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 pm
*She gets the plate out of the fridge she fixed earlier for him and puts it into the microwave and pulls it out when it is finished. She gets the left over salad out and dishes him up a serving and places his plate onto the island for him. She pours herself some more wine and calls to him.* Did you want a glass of Shiraz with dinner or just a glass of water?

((I'm not a writer either, but thank you though…a book would be quite a daunting task.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm
((You're welcome. ^-^))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 5, 5, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm
*He walks around the corner into the kitchen and has a seat at the place setting she has for him at the island* I'll just have a glass of water, thank you ... Alright! Cornish Hen! I haven't had one of these in quite some time!

*He picks up his fork and knife, cuts off a piece and takes a bite. He savors the flavors, but detects something in it that he can't identify* Oh this is very good, M'dear! Though there is something different about it. What is this flavor I'm detecting?

(( Edit: Full House again. smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 pm
This is a rather unique recipe. *She goes to get him a glass of water.* The stuffing in these hens have banana and pecans in it and the sauce drizzled over it is a Walnut Plum Sauce…it has Benedictine in it. I know it's a bit on the rich side, but I like the flavor. *She places his water on the counter for him and sips her wine while she watches him eat.*

(( Yes yes…I see it. *sigh*))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 3, 3 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm
Well, this is very good. You have outdone yourself again, M'dear! *He smiles at her before he lifts the glass to take a sip of water. He then proceeds to eat more of the stuffed Cornish Hen, the green beans and the spinach salad, enjoying every bite*

(( Thank you for the win! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 pm
*Drops down from the rafters, her feet making a soft thud as she lands near the bar.* Just checking up on our MW's SKIRTS. Have to agree that Harle & Quin could take up writing for the soaps. They have a better story line than most of the stuff on the tube.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm
There is Chocolate Mousse in the refrigerator as well. *She grins at him, goes up to him, leans in close, kisses him on the cheek and whispers into his ear.* I'm going to go into the bedroom and slip out of these clothes. wink *She slides her index finger slowly down the side of his face, grins slyly at him and saunters into the bedroom.*

(( You are very welcome. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:14 pm
*Reaches in to the fridge and fills her flask from the picture of SCSAW then leaps up in to the rafters for a quick cat nap.* LOL ~ Bratty is invisible. ninja  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 3, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:17 pm
Lil Brat
*Drops down from the rafters, her feet making a soft thud as she lands near the bar.* Just checking up on our MW's SKIRTS. Have to agree that Harle & Quin could take up writing for the soaps. They have a better story line than most of the stuff on the tube.

(( So which one am I? Harle or Quin? rofl ))

Chocolate Mousse too? Yum! *He gets a bit distracted as he's chewing, and turns to watch her exit the kitchen. He quickly finishes up his dinner. He takes his plate over to the sink, then grabs the Mousse and practically inhales it. He rinses his dishes and puts them in the dishwasher.

He moves quickly down the hall to their bedroom and walks inside, closing the door behind him.* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm
((You'll have to flip a quarter to see which one of you gets which title... you are definitely not one of the SKIRTS, though.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm
(( Do we even want to know? rofl I put dibs on Quin! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games