Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 am
eek *eyes become wide at sight of Ayami leaning over the bar almost drops his steamer as he scrambles to pull out a handkerchief to hold under his nose*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 am
OH…I've been notified by Big Paulie's Attorney. Apparently, I am listed on his will and I need to go and see what that is all about today. *Sips her latte.* Ayami…I've been thinking about buying myself a watchdog. One with huge teeth. What do you think?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am
*sees TES gawking at her again and looks down to see that she is almost falling out of her top over the bar*
redface
*jumps back suddenly and places her hand over her chest*
*gets her composure*
oh I love extremely large dogs with large teeth!!
that would be fun!! 4laugh
I wonder what he left you...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:12 am

*Peeks in the doors, scanning for the cops. Seeing Psyzapp and Ayami smiles, then nearly screams seeing Tes, catching herself at the last moment realizing it was her puppet master*

*Gulps* Oh hi... just seeing if I left my purse here last night.... Puppet master will shoot me if I lose her "precious" gold.

Mayu-Makita

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:13 am
Maybe I should get 2 huge watchdogs so they can play with each other. I'll have to ask Officer Dougherty if he likes dogs and see what he would think of that. neutral *takes a drink of latte.*

I'll find out about the will today. We shall see. *shrugs*

*grins at Mayu.* Oh hi there. I do hope you are doing better today.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am

*yelps at hearing the officer's name*Is he here? *Steps in looking on the floor and near the counter* Don't mind me.. I'm not here.... ninja *Looks up at Pyszapp* Yes. better.. if I find my purse even better

Mayu-Makita

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am
*having fallen asleep during the night again, he wakes up a bit disappointed that his schedule is so off-balance. Seeing that Tes isn't in bed, he figures he must be upstairs. After washing and dressing, he heads up to the main bar area.*
Bwael kre'tan~

*looks over at the window*
At least I think it may still be kre'tan sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:23 am
oh Mayu hello!!
*remains behind the bar and waves with the hand not plastered over her chest area*
aww two would be better than one!! 4laugh
so they could have a friend in eachother!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 am
Mayu-Makita

*yelps at hearing the officer's name*Is he here? *Steps in looking on the floor and near the counter* Don't mind me.. I'm not here.... ninja *Looks up at Pyszapp* Yes. better.. if I find my purse even better

Good Morning Ryzan! *grins.*

*Looks concerned at Mayu* No Officer Dougherty isn't here currently. neutral He's probably working. This is his place of residence. He lives here with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 am
*wipes his nose and tucks his bloodied handkerchief back in his pocket before getting up to make Ryzan a steamer*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 am
Vendui', jabbress~ I do not mean to bother you, jhal... *scratches his chin* ... about my spare key. I was wondering if you happen to have it with you at this moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am
*watches TES preform an act of kindness in disbelief*
*whispers to Psyzapp tryign to to lean too far over the bar still holding her hand over her chest*
is he actually making a steamer for Vixtul?....  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 am

sweatdrop He... lives here... And you say it is ok for us mules to come... maybe unstress and have drinks? He wont bust me?

*Looks at Ayami's odd wave then jumps seeing in the corner of her eye Ryzan come up.* I better hurry and find that purse and head to the store before the slave driver does show up. *Finishes looking and heads out the dor, turning back at last second* If you do find it, please hide it from the master? Or even if you want to drop it by... I would be so in you're debt. I think I have some pancakes I can bring by later. They keep multiplying

*Turns and heads to GGB To search*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 am
Oh Yes…hold on a second Ryzan…I'll be right back. *Puts down her latte and goes into her office. She goes into the storage room, opens the safe and pulls out Ryzan's spare key. Closes the safe, secures it and brings they key out to him. She sets the key on the bar in front of him.* There you are! xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 am
lady ayami chan
*watches TES preform an act of kindness in disbelief*
*whispers to Psyzapp tryign to to lean too far over the bar still holding her hand over her chest*
is he actually making a steamer for Vixtul?....

*Leans over and whispers back at Ayami.* I believe so…Ryzan must be whipping him into shape. *snickers.* I must say I'm impressed.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games