Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[soo sorry. I gotsta go, Swing choir at 7:30 tomorrow mornin' (: I'll be on sometime tomorrow after school. Nighties! oh, and I'll fershureeee be on this weekend. NIGHT! biggrin ]]

[ Haha. It's fine. Byee(: ]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

((AW SHNAP! you guys RPed without mii?! Dx awww you suck.
jk ;D
but seriously AWWWW!!))

Leo Looked back at amaya often, sad and regretful. he took her to a random tree, by the front of the school. he leaned aainst the tree's wide trunk. after some silence, he had to break it. "uh.. im sorry. i didnt know it would hurt that much... what happeend between you too?" he asked, curiously. "but.. you dont have to answer if you dont want to..." he said, wanting to say more. he decided he would just let his whole apology out. "i never meant it to hurt that much. im actually enevr like this. im usually like eddie, but somehow, he got sucked into it too. just because im here. anyways, i think im just too influenced by Nate and Keido..." he explained.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Amaya shook her head. " N-no. Shhh. Its fine. I don't excpect you to know everything, you had no idea." She mumbled still looking down. " It's... just a...silly little c-crush." She got hung up on the last word, it wasn't just a crush.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Leo frowned. "oh..uh.. okay.." he knew she had more feelings for Hiroshi. by the way everything was so tense, he could tell she loved him, and he was unsure. "d-..does...he...like you back..?" he asked, just out of curiousity.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Tora is sitting in the alchemy room with shiro in one of her arms; Shiro sleeps peacefully in her arm as she takes notes down for the class. She sighs lightly, feeling slightly happy that life is just like before for her, except for the fact she has to take care of shiro now. But she adjusted rather quickly to it.

Shiro starts to cry for some reason while she is takeing the notes down; his cries do not bug her but, they bug everyone else in the room and she must leave once again or face being kicked out of her hardest class at the school. She gets up tring to calm shiro down as she leaves the room.

Outside the door, She sits agenst the wall tring to calm down shiro the best she can and as quickly as she can. Shiro's cries ring in the halls. "S-shiro...p-please...hush...S-shiro...please..." Tora rocks him in her arms as he cries.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

angel_eyes200
Leo frowned. "oh..uh.. okay.." he knew she had more feelings for Hiroshi. by the way everything was so tense, he could tell she loved him, and he was unsure. "d-..does...he...like you back..?" he asked, just out of curiousity.

Amaya felt weak in the knees. She shook her head and started crying again. She felt awkward crying infront of him after just meeting him, but she couldn't help it. She was starting to drift away from Hiroshi, but it was slow. It still hurt.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Amaya felt weak in the knees. She shook her head and started crying again. She felt awkward crying infront of him after just meeting him, but she couldn't help it. She was starting to drift away from Hiroshi, but it was slow. It still hurt.
Leo frowned. he hated seeing a girl cry. He hugged her softly, not caring if they jsut met a few minutes ago, not caring if it would be awkward. He stroked her hair soothingly, trying to calm her down. "im sorry, i didnt mean to make you cry. please dont cry, i dont like it when girls cry.. Im sorry.." he whispred, reasurringly.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Leo frowned. he hated seeing a girl cry. He hugged her softly, not caring if they jsut met a few minutes ago, not caring if it would be awkward. He stroked her hair soothingly, trying to calm her down. "im sorry, i didnt mean to make you cry. please dont cry, i dont like it when girls cry.. Im sorry.." he whispred, reasurringly.

Amaya leaned against him. She shook her head. " N-no.. It's not y-your fault. Don't b-be." She stuttered, the tears slowly stopping.
Hiroshi was far away, but he could still see. His heart dropped. He put a hand behind his neck and walked into the woods.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Amaya leaned against him. She shook her head. " N-no.. It's not y-your fault. Don't b-be." She stuttered, the tears slowly stopping.
Hiroshi was far away, but he could still see. His heart dropped. He put a hand behind his neck and walked into the woods.
Leo pulled away, and wiped away the last of her tears. "yuo okay? yuo wont mii tuh buy yuo sumthin frum thuh cafeteria, anything?" he offered, trying to cheer her up.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 pm

~はじめまして
iiBUMP`
はじめまして~

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 am

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Leo pulled away, and wiped away the last of her tears. "yuo okay? yuo wont mii tuh buy yuo sumthin frum thuh cafeteria, anything?" he offered, trying to cheer her up.

Amaya shook her head. " Thank you, but no." She said quietly but politely. She pushed some of the hair out of her face. Thinking for a few moments she murmured, " I.. should probably be going now.." Her face turned a bright red.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:15 am

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Amaya shook her head. " Thank you, but no." She said quietly but politely. She pushed some of the hair out of her face. Thinking for a few moments she murmured, " I.. should probably be going now.." Her face turned a bright red.
Leo nodded. "oh, uh... okay. i can take you if yuo loik. i huv nothing tuh do, and i wod reeely ratha do sumthing.." he saqid, trying to make an excuse to walk with her s'more.

はじめまして~
iiBUMP
~はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:06 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Leo nodded. "oh, uh... okay. i can take you if yuo loik. i huv nothing tuh do, and i wod reeely ratha do sumthing.." he saqid, trying to make an excuse to walk with her s'more.

はじめまして~
iiBUMP
~はじめまして

Amaya nodded. " Er... Sure. Just uh... Can I go get cleaned up? You can come wait if you want." She said quietly looking down.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

はじめまして~
iiBUMP
~はじめまして

Amaya nodded. " Er... Sure. Just uh... Can I go get cleaned up? You can come wait if you want." She said quietly looking down.
"Yeh, sure.." leo said, starting to walk. he clumsily tripped over a root of the tree, making him fall over. "Ack, blimey 'ell, that hur'." he said, finding out he twisted his ankle. he looked up at amaya blushing imediately. "hehe, clumsee mee." he said,nervously laughing at his ignorance and idiocity. sweatdrop

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:45 pm

((sorry i hvnt been on much. what did i miss?))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games