Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm
Nei1
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((I used to enjoy those shows too... then I rewatched them as an adult expecting the same depth and seriousness present in 90's cartoons and stuff made during the anime invasion. I was sorely disappointed. gonk ))
I have seen the old shows and was disappointed in a few, but you got to remember that we are not as young, tastes change, and they were for a different time.
((I'm sure He-Man was awesome in the 1980's, but it took a complete revamp of the series to make it suit modern tastes. Luckily, the writers for the 2002 series went out of their way to make a coherent story, gave everyone a backstory, and the censors were a lot more lenient on violence than they were in the 1980's. Being on a cable network helped too.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:09 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Nei1
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((I used to enjoy those shows too... then I rewatched them as an adult expecting the same depth and seriousness present in 90's cartoons and stuff made during the anime invasion. I was sorely disappointed. gonk ))
I have seen the old shows and was disappointed in a few, but you got to remember that we are not as young, tastes change, and they were for a different time.
((I'm sure He-Man was awesome in the 1980's, but it took a complete revamp of the series to make it suit modern tastes. Luckily, the writers for the 2002 series went out of their way to make a coherent story, gave everyone a backstory, and the censors were a lot more lenient on violence than they were in the 1980's. Being on a cable network helped too.))
(I am not going to argue with you about cartoons. We ALL like different cartoons and styles.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 pm
Nei1
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Nei1
Moon Rabbit Reisen
(I am not going to argue with you about cartoons. We ALL like different cartoons and styles.)
((Note that at no point did I call the original garbage, just a product of it's time. In fact, if I get around to writing my story, the He-Man universe will give Queen Marlena a somewhat modernized version of her 1980's origin (the 2002 series never got around to explaining her origin).))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm
{{I'm not arguing with anyone today}}

*grunny curls up in a tighter ball when the blanket is moved*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm
((I have to meet someone at the bank at 1:00 to talk about reversing some overdrafts, so I must get ready. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:19 pm
(Ta-ta Reisen.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 pm
((good luck! - I'm also not arguing cuz i'm busy sweatdrop ))

awww!! precious!! heart
*covers grunny back up sweetly*
want to get back in and cuddle with him Draa?... heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 pm
*already fell asleep*
I guess there's your answer. *checks his watch* It is sort of past a normal time to sleep. Not sure exactly when it was he slept, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 pm
*gets today's paper and reads it*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:45 pm
{{*sends leko a mental instant message*

A weekender bag, weapons of choice, and FOOD!*drools*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:17 pm
{{*eats spaghetti in front of Icy* mmmm twisted }}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm
Jack pushes the door back and scuffs in towards the bar. After a thorough search, he finds a dusty bottle on the shelf and refills his flask, flipping some coins on the counter.

Stopped by ta see ya, Miss Icy Reign. mrgreen  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:22 pm
*gets icy's message and sets Draa back in the grunny bed*
I'll be right back...
*walks on down to Icy's room and "let's herself in" makes up a weekender bag of racy yet practical clothing and then snoops in Icy's weapons. Finds a rather lovely sword, some ninja dart things, a whip a VERY large bladed thing eek and a few hand guns then she sees a beautiful sight a lovely double auto shot gun eek tosses in a few throwing daggers for flare. Picks up the bag and loads up the weapons and walks back up stairs*
I'll be right back - don't' miss me too much wink
*walks to get some food*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:25 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Leko*
Such a huge bag to just suddenly leave with...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games