Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Wretched Soul
Jack pushes the door back and scuffs in towards the bar. After a thorough search, he finds a dusty bottle on the shelf and refills his flask, flipping some coins on the counter.

Stopped by ta see ya, Miss Icy Reign. mrgreen

{{ heart JACK!!! *glares at TES*}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Hey! I found your grunnies so just mind your business!
*heads out this time for real*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm
Jack tucks the flask back in his pocket and takes the bottle over to the corner. He pulls the chair out with a boot, then settles in, pulling his hat down over his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm
.... touché Leko stare
*picks up the grunny basket* I should put these guys somewhere before I forget...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm
*waves at the coyote eared patron he does not recognize*
Vendui'~ Is there something I can get for you? *sees the bottle in his hand and scratches his chin* Or perhaps you have already helped yourself sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*waves at the coyote eared patron he does not recognize*
Vendui'~ Is there something I can get for you? *sees the bottle in his hand and scratches his chin* Or perhaps you have already helped yourself sweatdrop
Jack tips his hat back, his golden eyes sizing up the dark elf. Dun mind me, got what I need. Figured the place was still self-serve.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm
Xas xas, it is. Rilu'oh, I do not believe I have seen you here before and it seems to be a bit of a courtesy to retrieve a new patron's first beverage of choice. Granted I have not been here throughout the lifetime of this establishment and you could very well have been here several times before sweatdrop

I suppose I should introduce myself~ I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm
*sets the grunny basket down in the office for the time being, rolling his eyes at Ryzan*
Don't you ever use a different introduction?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:03 pm
Ryzan, eh. Known as Jack, sometimes Whiskey Jack, coyote trickster. Been awhile since I been here. He eyes the dark elf a moment. Ya gotta watch the ladies here, sometime they get feisty. But they aright. Magine ya got that figured already. Ya tendin bar here?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm
The other Soul. How ya been? Ladies still workin ya over? Jack finishes the bottle then pulls out a scratch pad, scrawling a note to Miss Icy Reign.

Sweet lady,
I dun suppose ya'd mind keeping a spare bottle of this on hand? Got a nice bite to it. In trade, ya let me know when ya need something.
Squeezes from ya coyote-man,
Jack

He slides the note in the bottle and places it on the counter.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 pm
*materializes back into the bar*
I'm back!!
ohh...
I don't' know you....

*looks the coyote over*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Feisty indeed~ Rilu'oh, that is a characteristic of theirs that dear Quor... *shakes his head* ... I mean Tes, is quite a bit more familiar with than I. My... um... preferences... seem to grant me sanctuary from their usual behavior.

I am not tending the bar. That duty was given to a fox-creature named Maune. For a brief period I was assigned as co-manager of this establishment, rilu'oh such position has recently been given to someone else. I am a mere patron at the moment.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm
I would say something regarding the ladies here "working me over", but if I talk about it too much, it's going to jinx my luck stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:34 pm
Preferences, eh? Ya, that would grant ya sanctuary from their needs. She got the fox creature tending the bar. Another furry critter near the bottom of the pool as serving boy, curious. Dun think that one up to much good. If he's smart he won't push Miss Psyzapp. Or Miss Icy Reign or Miss Katana69 either.

Jack tips his hat to the new entrance. Afternoon, ma'am.

Soul, ya know the ladies. Likes to put us fellows in our place. Someone musta taken advantage somewhere in they younger day.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm
Jack catches the time on the clock above the bar. Damn, shoulda left 20 minutes ago. He tips his hat to the patrons as he scuffs out. Nother time.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games