Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:40 pm
YAY!! You are back!! Why did you leave me for so long? No, i didn't know.... she did? Why would she do that? Maybe because she knows she now looks like an idiot? Do you think she has learned her lesson?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Did I forget to post that I was heading to the arcade to stand in for Matt cause he wants to see the play? Will you forgive me? Did she realize what she did was idiocy? Shouldn't we all hope so? How are you? Did you miss me? wink  

Exor Omega

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:28 pm
I think you did, don't you? Play? Which play? Of course!! How could I not forgive you? Could it be that her idiocy is dawning on her as we speak? I am wonderful now that you are back, and you? I missed you very, did you miss me? wink heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Oh Wiccan, didn't we already cover this? blaugh When don't I miss you? What's shakin on your end?  

Exor Omega

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Why do you always insist on making me blush? redface Have you heard that I am taking a road trip? Do you wish to come with me?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Have you all heard that I got my ice cream? Would any one want some? And Did you know that I read back? Do you know that I think you're cool, too, Exor? *huggles*  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 pm
Cool like Ice Cream, Catt?

Sorry, Wiccan... I guess I just have that effect on you? razz

Can you think of a way that I can make sure the people I like hanging around with know that?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm
Don't a lot of us have that effect on Wiccan? razz And, you're cool like whipped cream, Exor, is that okay? lol wink Wouldn't the best way be to tell them?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Catt, did you know that I cannot resist ice cream? Which flavor?

Exor, dont you know that everyone thinks you are cool already? And why do you enjoy making me blush?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Wiccan, do you like fudge royale? Do you like it topped with strawberry, pineapple, and cherries? And, do you like hard chocolate shell on it? Why did I forget the whipped cream for it?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Who doesn't like fudge royal? Do you think Sammy would go nuts for chocolate talk such as this? Maybe you had a geezer moment and just plain forgot? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Am I too young still to be having brainfarts like that? lol! SHould I have made a list first? Did you know that it was really yummy? rofl  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 pm
Indeed, what kind of Ice Cream do you have, Catt?

Do you think that I might like making you blush, Wiccan?

Isn't this arcade thing kinda bitchin, but a little taxing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Dont you know that you had a brainfart just as you went blonde?? ( rofl it is a joke people so relax) Are lists all that helpful? What if you make the list and forget to take it? rofl

Is it in your nature to tease me Exor?  

wiccan j

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm
Do you think that I might be like me to tease? Guess I forgot to add the fact that if I don't tease you, I might not like you into my profile, huh?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games