Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 pm
"No, Bela!" Russia squeaks, grabbing a hold of his...fish sister. He pulls in an attempt to get her off of Hungary's dress. "Ah---hello sister! I'm---trying to get Belarus off of Hungary...." he sighs, hoping he doesn't do something stupid or perverted.

((@Hungary: I bragged about how my scar in RL looked like a comet, and Bela wished upon it to be a fish. :B OOC, of course. But...it became this. xD; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:54 pm
OH... well...I'd rather not say what happened to get to the part where I almost died...^^'

BUT IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY AWFUL!

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Lithuania covered his eyes, as the pulling on the fish attached to Hungary's dress lifted it.  
*Stops biting her dress and hop into Russia's jacket, all wet and slime covered*

Eam Adair

Hungary-tan

Russia: *tries to help him pull the fish off* If.. that really somehow is Miss Natalya, isn't it dangerous for her to be out here..?

Ukraine: I imagine it must have been..! But you're okay now, right? *hugs her*

EDIT: Lithuania: ..eep! *tries to use her hands to keep the folds of the dress down* No one look-!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:01 pm
*walks over to the fish-sister* Bela...come here. Spare Liet the trouble tonight....*holds out a finger*

@ Hungary: v///v y-yes. *recieves hug*
@Russia:Брат! Я не могу поверить в тебя! Вы пусть рядом со мной! Это был мой первый поцелуй!

DieSinneistSchon

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm
She wished to be a fish? She couldn't have think of something more... fierce?

Is she atleast a pirana?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm
Russia looks away from Hungary, blushing madly, and goes to hide behind Lithuania. He looks over his shoulder as he hears Ukraine, and stops. "Извините! Извините! Мне пришлось! Не ненавидеть меня!" he says, sorta scared, sorta sad.]

((@Belarus: Should I dig out that picture again?))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 pm
Она хорошо ... Я просто не ожидал Литвы иметь наглость сделать это ... Я не ненавижу вас ... и не мой брат иметь подобное в Венгрии?

((HELLO MADAME!! *waves*))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm
"A-ah?" He uncovered his eyes to look behind him. He understood Russian quite well, being forced to learn and speak it. He couldn't look at Ukraine without blushing.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 pm
((Yesssh..))

*Wiggle Wiggle*

"..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 pm
((omygod he knows our language, brother? i will have to speak in Ukrainian then!))

*briefly glances at Liet* Не слушайте других разговоров других людей возникают! and also...*blushes* Вы не говорите этого никому другому! Если я должен выяснить, что вы ... death will happen.

DieSinneistSchon

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 pm
((switchin back in forth betwee English, german, russian, and ukrainian 3nodding ))

So Elizaveta, what have you been doing? I haven't seen you here lately. Doing things with Roderich?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 pm
((Ukraine~ You use an online translator for Russian, yes? Do you run it back into English before you post it~?))

"Хорошо ... да, вы по-прежнему любим ваш брат? И ... я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду ... с Венгрией ... и ...И это штраф ... это не так как Литва будет ничего делать." Russia says to Ukraine, motioning and gesturing in such a way that non-Russian speakers would question their conversation.

((@Bela: Let me go dig it out, then~))  

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:26 pm
"I am sorry! It was not my choice to learn! I-I won't tell anyone!" Liet replied in flawless Russian, blushing as he continued to avert his eyes.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games