Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm
*gestures for Miru to sit next to Kits, then slides in next to her* Yeah, but it was worth it! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 pm
Yeah, because you kept winning at the games. rolleyes smile *sits on the other side of the booth, sliding in before realizing he'll be next to Rod* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm
-chuckles and ruffles Mitri's hair- I'm glad you had fun, hon. It was a lot of fun! 3nodding The Water Rusher and that really tall one were my favourite...what was the name of that one again...? confused -slips into the other side of the booth beside Karrie- lol -laughs at Kits- It was a lot of walking but totally worth it. xd

redface *blushes deeply at Mitri gesturing for her and sits down. However as soon as Miru and Mitri are both seated, she whispers quietly to Mitri* C..can I sit beside d-d-dame, please? redface eek *adds quickly* Youcanstillsitbesidemethough! eek redface redface redface Er...I mean...if you want... redface *When Mitri lets her out, Miru scrambles swiftly over to dame and quickly sits down beside her and starts scooting over, running into dame a few times. redface *

-dame cuts her eyes at Miru and shakes her head a bit- stare rolleyes lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:44 pm
*laughs and scoots over to make room for everybody as Mitri switches to the other end of the bench* Will you guys make up your mind already? cat_xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 pm
*Rod chuckles at Kits and gently interlaces their fingers together, kissing her hand* You had fun though, right? *smiles at her and then happens to glance over to see Karrie scooting in beside him* eek sweatdrop *clears his throat nonchalantly and moves a hair closer to Kits*

You were pretty lucky, Mitri. lol *grins at him* And Miru seemed to have a bit of luck too. 3nodding *nods at her stuffed dinosaur*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 pm
Yeah! xd *agrees with Kits* 3nodding This ain't musical benches, ya crazy kids. xd xp lol

-drips some of her popsicle on Karrie's leg- Whoops! xd -smirks at him- I can get that, ya know. twisted -licks her lips and puts the treat into her mouth, chuckling around it- rofl

*Miru blushes* redface *and settles in* I...I'm settled... redface *glances up at Mitri and blushes further, setting her dino plushie in her lap* redface Th...thanks, Mitri, for letting me move... redface  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:49 pm
*quickly slides into place* sweatdrop

Yeah, I guess I was lucky today. *sets his garlic plush on the table* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:51 pm
All the ride names started running together for me after a- Ooh, that's cold! eek *jumps as dame's popsicle drips on his leg* No... it's all right. *grabs a napkin to wipe his leg off*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 pm
-chuckles darkly and just watches him out the corner of her eye as she finishes her popsicle- twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 pm
*nods* Yeah, I had fun. cat_smile I'm just really tired. I think I'll be ready for bed after we eat. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 pm
I still think the rock wall was the most fun. xd *puts his arm around Kits and orders a coke as the waiter comes up. Is a little surprised when the waiter asks how he wants his burger cooked* eek sweatdrop Er...well done with- *the waiter answers for him saying with cheese, mayo, lettuce, onion, ketchup, mustard, hold the pickles and tomato* eek sweatdrop Er...yeah...yea that'll do... sweatdrop gonk

*leans over and whispers to Kits after the waiter talks to her* Straight for bed after we eat then, is it? twisted emotion_dowant *discretely tries to eye her up and down*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:02 pm
*grins at Miru* It didn't bother me. Everyone else, I'm not so sure. xd

*also orders a coke and a burger with everything and fries*  

Mitri Onuris

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 pm
*tries not to watch dame eat her popsicle* sweatdrop

I'll have a mountain dew and a cheeseburger with pickles, ketchup, and mayonnaise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:11 pm
cat_redface Yeah. Are you going to stay over tonight?

*orders her burger medium well done, with cheese fries and a strawberry shake* cat_biggrin  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 pm
-chuckles more, thoroughly enjoying watching Karrie try to not watch her finish her treat. Once done she reaches over him and gets a napkin then wipes her mouth-

-grins at the waiter- Yes, I'll have a sweet tea, hashbrowns scattered with cheese and peppers, and a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Oh! And a piece of s'mores pie for afterwards. xd emotion_yatta emotion_awesome Extra chocolate sauce. xd

redface I..I'll have a sprite, and a hotdog with french fries. Ketchup and Mustard on the side, please...and... sweatdrop redface C..could I have some chili on the side, please? redface Just a little... Oh! eek And some honey mustard for my fries? redface sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games