Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Ichiro laughed. "Wow...running away making a scene then sleeping." He kneeled next to Seyn and put his hands over her forehead. A small glow emitted from his hands and soon all memories of the base and their encounter was erased. "Ok. Now hurry before she wakes up."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Shirean pointed at Seyn, and she was gone.

Seyn woke up in Kishiko's home. "Who? Where am I?" She looked at Ace drawing on Kuhn's face. "What in the Hell?"

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Kuhn woke up and saw Seyn "ahh.. hello" he rubbed his head in pain he moved his and looked on it, there was pink smudges... he looked at Ace "Oh no you didn't...."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Ace saw a girl pop in. He smiled and clapped his hands and made baby noises, looking like an innocent angel, especially since he had Zack's angelic skin. "Ha ka goo."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 pm

"Whoa! I'm either having a dream still, or the last doctor I saw gave me a needle full of Steroids." She said falling back making a thump. "You are still dreaming Seyn, you are still dreaming."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Kuhn death glared at Ace "I'm gonna go walk over to couch and watch TV...." he grabbed the controller and didn't even care about the marker all over his face "By the way thanks for the leverage... I now have proof.." he pointed at the marker markings "That you were being bad..."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Seyn got up. "What's going on here? BUT FIRST! Kuhn, please pinch me." She asked holding her arm out and walking over to Kuhn.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Ace projected his thoughts to Kuhn. Mommy loves me more! She won't punish me!

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Kuhn pinched her arm and saw her get hurt "You asked and Ace is complaining to me because he got in a fight with me and I can easily beat him, since I can walk, talk, use my abilities, and most off all don't only rely on my mother..." he click the tv to Pokemon "Alright..."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Seyn was suspicious about Ace. "I'm an angel too you know. I've got my eyes on you, well, after I find Zack." She looked at the window she flew out of. "Oh wow." It was fixed. She flew through it again, and flew near the school. She saw a building, and hit the ceiling. "I REALLY suck at flying don't I?"

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Ace crawled over to Kuhn and gave him his bottle. Sowwy big brother.. He nudged the bottle with his head.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Kuhn hesitated at first then grabbed the bottle "Thank you Ace... It's not spiked or anything right?"

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 pm

No.. He took the bottle and took a sip See He squirted more milk in Kuhn's face, which smeared the marker.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Seyn looked over to her right, and there was the Cave. "Why is that cave so Deja Vu?" She poked her head down to see through a window. Kishiko was slapping a girl. "Yeessh!" She said quickly getting back up. She floated her self down and knocked on the Door.

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Kuhns face showed humility "You win...." he grabbed his bottle and sat on the far side of the couch watching pokemon, firmly grasping his bottle... and the controller in the other hand, he looked at Ace with an Unhappy face, then looked back at the TV
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games