Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 am

"Meh, it doesnt matter, be strong." Brago said while laying ontop of her in his demon form
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 am

User Image
"He took advantage of me, brago, and I couldn't even move to stop him" Hana said turning to facing him on top of her.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 am

"It doesnt matter. You are here with me now." Brago said crawling up to her so that his face was in hers. "I wont let him get you."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am

User Image
Hana sighed, her body trying to relax. She kissed brago lightly on the list, trying to forget that Kane had kissed her. She could still feel him in the back of her mind.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:32 am

Brago slid down a bit and laid on her like a child. He too needed rest.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 am

User Image
Hana ran her fingers through his hair. She was unable to sleep, but just lying there would be restful to her.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 am

Brago wrapped his hands around her to get comfortable.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am

User Image
He's like the little kid I met all those years ago still sometime. She thought to herself, looking down at brago.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:46 am

Brago shifted around and dug his head into Hanas chest.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 am

User Image
Hana closed her eyes and saw pictures of Brago and Kane. She sighed. What am I to do? she though. Every since i got emotions they have been driving me crazy. I have Brago who say's he wants to be with me but keeps doing stupid things that make me go haywire, and now theres Kane who come out of nowhere and makes me go even more haywire. This is to much for me. she opened her eyes again.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 am

"Hana, are you still not able to sleep?" Brago asked with his eyes still closed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 am

User Image
"Yeah..." She replied, still trying to sort things out in her head. It was still fuzzy and thinking wasn't helping.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 am

"relax, Hana, I will comfort you." Brago said reaching up for her neck and began massageing it with his lips.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 am

User Image
"I'll try to Brago." She whispered as he played with her neck. An image of kane flashed in her mind. Just when things might be working out, I have to get my mind invaded by some random guy.
(( have an 8am class, so i'm going to go pretend to sleep. be back on around 11:30ish))

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 am

((I got job training at 9, I dont know when I will be back))

Throughout the night, Brago was rubbing up against her, messageing her, kissing her, and many other things to make her relax, despite her being asleep or awake.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games