Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 am
i looked at the paper and pencil then to agent thompson the to tomoyo. i motioned for her to go ahead and tell him that we arent going to take a stupid test.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am
Tomoyo nodded, looking at the window. She put her pencil down and leaned back."Screw this, school isn't going to help us. I can't do math, but I'm sure we're all pretty damn smart if we survived this long." Said. Agent Thompson raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" "Yes really. I sure as hell don't want to end up like you, if I live for that long. No ring, no money, and a piss stain on your pants from sitting on your a** all day." She said, motioning to him. She saw he was getting angry and smirked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am
blake and i tried to holding bak our laughs but let them slip a couple times.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 am
Thompson sighed and slammed his hand on the table. "I suggest you take your test, or else I'll have to-" "Have to what? I'm not taking it, no matter what." She said. smiling widely. "I ain't your b***h." "I'm sorry to hear that." Thompson said, calling two cops in. "Take the test, or you won't have a choice." He told her. She smiled at the two men who came in, tilting her head as she looked at them. "I see.... Touch me and you both die." She said, her smile widening until it was ear to ear. The cops stared at her, then looked at Thompson. He shrugged. "I am a very stubborn man, children." He said, taking out a tranquilizer gun. "And I do not have the word 'no' in my vocabulary."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am
once the cops came in blake and i stopped laughing immediately. i looked at agent thompson and cocked an eyebrow at him and stood up. "children? are you freaking kiding me? we hav been thro so much s**t you dont even kno. we hav been thro cold terrifying nights thro the hail and ******** snow while you stay all nice and warm sitting by your cozy littl fireplace. wer 18 and legal adults. you cant make us do anything. and since you pulled that out." i said pointing to the tranquilizer, "thats considered a threat. are you threathing us to take a test? doesnt that go against the law Agent thompson? the word 'no' might not b in your vocabulary but its definitely in mine. here's how ill use t. no i will not take this test and no i wont go to school. you cant make me." i said starting to walk towards the door. agent hixson raised both eyebrows. "she has a point ya kno? that is a threat." he whispered to agent thompson. "touch me and you wont b far from a doctor." i said walking towards the cops. blake got up and followed me towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am
Tomoyo and Jude got up and walked with the two of them. "It's not like it's loaded or anything. But yeah, I guess it might. Remember....." He said to them. "You may walk out the door, but you'll be back soon. And it won't be a choice." The policemen stood in Erin's wat. "Let them out. They won't be gone long." The two cops nodded, parting so that they may leave.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am
i turned around blake almost crashing into me. i peered around him. "wat do you mean by we'll b bak but not by choice?" i asked narrowing my eyes at him. "come one erin. lets just go..we wont b bak. we'll kick a** if they try and makes us." blake said trying to make me walk backwards out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 am
Thompson shrugged. "You aren't bulletproof, no? You'll get hurt one day. And I'll be there, holding the school application forms." He said. Tomoyo growled, wishing that she could block out everything she was hearing. She wondered how Kazumi was doing, whether or not she escaped.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am
"oh, so its a littl get well present? aw how sweet." i said sarcastically.
(agh! writer's block! sad )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 am
Thompson smirked and waved. "Goodbye children." He said.
Tomoyo grabbed her forehead. 'Get out of my head...' She thought to Kazumi. 'I wanted to tell you that we're being retired.' 'I knew that. Just go die.' She said, growling under her breath.
((Yeah ^^"))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 am
i squinted my eyes at him even more. "erin. lets go." blake said wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 am
'It's not that eay.' Kazumi thought. "I don't give a damn about you. You left, now you're in trouble. Don't come crying to me when you're in trouble." She murmured, not realizing she was talking to herself. Jude raised an eyebrow at her.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:42 am
blake and i looked over at tomoyo rasing our eyebrows too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 am
Tomoyo laughed nervously. "I'm ok." She said. 'Come around here and I'm taking you down.' She thought. Kazumi sighed. 'A little too late. I'm probably around where you are right now. Oh, check your arm.' She said. Tomoyo looked at her arms and saw a series of numbers encoded on one. Her face turned pale. 'Relax. It's not an expiration date. That goes on your neck. Will you let me explain next time I see you?' Tomoyo growled. 'Fine.' She replied, covering up the numbers with her jacket.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 am
hm...ok.." i said and walked down the hallway with blake's arm around me. 'hmm..i wonder if chris is trying to play mnd games with tomoyo?...hmm..' i thought  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games