Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 pm
"Cool." Kyo said before sheathing his sword and heading off to Fury.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:32 am
(I really need to stop getting side tracked with the RP ugh with school and stuff getting in the way i keep forgeting sorry guys)

Kaimei sat still by himself as his sword layed flat on his lap his eyes opened one was black and the other was white. He was in a trance in his own magic which was training for himself to be stronger in combining his dark and light powers into one during battle.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:59 pm
Techni laughed before vanishing.

"Sorrow charged at draco. "Don't let your guard down!" He said kicking Draco in the face with a great force. "You will not get any mercy from me...".  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:28 pm
Draco flew back, then gracefully back-flipped and used his talons to dig in and regain his footing. "Damn. I was just tryin' to show a little respect. Since when is that a bad thing?" He started gathering wind energy, a cyclone building around him. Great spirits of wind, guide my hand... Ice soon joined it. Great spirits of ice, defend my soul... The ice and wind coalesced around his left forearm, forming an icy gun. "Snowstorm Shooter!" He fired off a barrage of wind and ice-infused bullets, targeting Sorrow.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm
"Respect is fine but you must keep your wits about you." He said sternly as his scarves sliced the bulets to pieces. "Respect is important considering what you are. You are a rare creature, whatever happens with other races." Sorrow paugsed and glared at Draco giving off a intense aura. "DO NOT KILL OUT OF HATE OR ANGER!" He yelled crossing his arms. "They will view you terribly if you do....train yourself to be a honorable person. Control your power!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Draco nodded his agreement. "That's how I've always been, Master Sorrow. My race has always been frowned upon because of our usually predatory nature towards humans and others, but I fight only to protect, whether it be myself or those I care about." His own words seemed to trigger something in his head, allowing him to control the still immense power reserve he had left. He somehow changed the gun on his arm into some sort of large arm cannon. Well, time to see how this one works... He took aim and... "Glacial Battery!" A large beam of ice energy, along with several small ice missiles, fired straight at Sorrow.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:12 pm
Kaimei came out of his trance but kept in foucus of his power his eyes were miscolored he saw Draco fire at Sorrow. "Its My Turn" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm
Sorrow smirked. "excellent...." he said opening his mouth as the attack was sucked into him. "mm...I can tell a lt from that attack...but your elements will not work on me...." he smirked. "I am the master of Ice and Wind!" He laughed. "No then..let me show you a technique that i must use to gain the upper hand due to my damage from the last fight..." he said as he put his hands together. "Form change...." He said as his body began to ripple and change. "Form 2, 100 year version!" He siad as his body become much leaner, he become taller and had five scarves instead of four and they were a red hue instead of blue. "The masters have a amaing ability...we can revert to a previous form we had changed into no matter how long ago it was...this was me from 100 years ago!" He said as he unsheathed his sword

Venash landed infront of Kaimei. "nah...I say you shall fight me...." He said watching him. "But do go easy on me...my bones are brittle." He said getting into a awkward fighting stance.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 am
"Damn... Why didn't I think of that?" Draco dissipated the cannon, then took his sword in hand. I really hope I know what I'm doing... Draco drove his sword into the ground and poured his energy into it. "Reality Marble: Glacial Wasteland!" The area became an icy plain once more, making a somewhat level playing field for himself and Sorrow. He pulled the sword back up, using both hands to wield it, due to its size.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 am
Sorrow smirked. "ah...your not bright..." He said as a icy aura radiated off of his body. "Your making me even stronger!" he said as he began to shape the feild by tkaing one step.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 am
Draco smirked. "That may be, but I'm also strengthening myself." Draco began giving off an aura of his own, then soon began forming the heavy armor he was wearing before. He kept his youthful appearance, though, but he got the enhanced greatsword, too. "Glacial Guard: Crystal Mail."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:50 pm
"So you think..." He put his hands together. "Seal arts" Enviorment ban." He said as shadow cahins shot up around draco and wrapped around him before fading away. "Now...try and draw from your enviorment..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 pm
Draco could no longer feel himself drawing anything from the land. "Damn! Y'know, for a teacher, you're a bit of a p***k, but I can understand why you're doin' this. Alright... Here goes nothin'!" He poured raw energy into his sword, raising it above his head. "Crystal Quake!" He drove the blade into the ice, causing it to break in half, and large spires of what appeared to be ice shot up through it. They weren't actually ice, though, but crystals that Draco produced through his natural abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm
Sorrow laughed. "Yes i have to be. Cause there are many warrior out there who are the same." He said jumping into the air and floating above the crystals. "You must study your foe...find their physical vulnerabilites..." He sataring at Draco. "You seem like you'd posses a certain power....a dormant one." he said watching him. "Quickly, try and stay awake!" He said as his pupils shrank and a wall of force shot from him and any normal person would pass out when hit by the wall.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm
Draco felt the wall hit him, and he nearly passed out. Damn... Gotta... stay conscious... He was working through sheer force of will to stay awake, not certain what kind of power his teacher was referring to.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff