Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm
(Should I post a timeskip?? Should I not? Should I post to let everyone else know I posted and thus the RP has garnered some attention recently which would mean that they too can post and expect a reply? Should I just bump? But what if they don't know what to post because there isn't a time skip?

And so with this thought process, I figure if someone else at least bumps I'll imaginate a time skip and make some stuff happen >.>...sensical no?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 pm
Christopher took a plate and filled it with many different types of food. Usually he tried not to eat too much fatty and junk foods because he wanted to eat healthy. Taking advanced biology and chemistry also helped because those classes helped teach him what he wanted to avoid consuming. However, since it was Halloween he decided to be a little bad today.

Spencer on the other hand didn't care about what was healthy or not. He got what he wanted and swiped his card. Today had been a long day and he was hungry. He swiped his card and headed for the table with a big full plate of food. The only thing was he'd have to take off his costume helmet to eat.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 pm
(Mkay, gonna leave the imaginating to Wolfy as I somehow lost a day this week and it's suddenly Friday and I have a 12 hour shift tonight. In any case Avery will share my Halloween fate, and although she goes to the exact same places as everyone else, somehow manages to get less candy, but no worries, Whit will share. Zaias will put Ali down for a nap (after dinner) as he doesn't want her to be too cranky at the dance, a day full of candy and exercise doesn't really equate anything else without the added factor of sleep.Though she'll have to leave early for bed anyway. It is a Sunday. )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm
(( I was hoping you guys would pick up on the 'And so it began' but I guess we aren't perceptive lick that, hmm? ))

They went trick-or-treating and now it was time for the dance, they'd dropped off their candy and are around the entrance to the gym.

(( There, spelled it out for ya. And yes, I'll admit the 'And so it began' was a tad vague ))

The gym was dark, with most of the light coming from glowing lights of ghoulish pinks, greens, oranges, reds, violets and blues. The floor was covered in a thick fog that went, on average, about halfway kid's calves. The ceiling was so dark it couldn't be seen. And there were bubbles, just for the heck of it, and all kinds of creepy decorations. Not to mention the music, which was being blasted out for all the kids to hear.

(( Okay, a lot vague ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 pm
((Well when I was doing my thing it was 2 AM so I couldn't think straight))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 pm
(( lol ))

Jordan shook herself a bit, thinking about her -relatively- small bag of candy in her room, since she'd spent a lot of time helping out the haunted house. But the thought of mooching off anything left made her satisfied. "So..." she said, turning to the others, but she stopped, realizing it was practically pointless, with the music in the gym so loud.

Ali mumbled something unintelligibly adorable in her nappy nap.

Telemachus had stuck Karley's candy in the stud con room for safe keeping amidst many I hope nobody steals it... and IF THEY DO I'LL KICK THEIR BUTTS!. He had to smile a little at how she wasn't afraid to be defensive about her candy. Although it might've been a cringe.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 pm
"I wish this music was a little softer! This can't be good for the ears!" Christopher shouted so that his group of friends could hear him.

Spencer took his costume helmet off. "Oh, lighten up" he said to Christopher. He then put the helmet back on and resumed dancing to the beat. He got some nice compliments on his costume.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 pm
Jordan was pretty much hoping she wouldn't come up with anything to say, she didn't want to have to scream at them or anything. She started dancing, but it was pretty hard with a big broom to worry about.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm
Avery had finally put her mask down and was having a good time at the dance, so far she'd been creeped out by at least three things. One of which was one of the many wooden framed pictures hanging on the walls. There weren't any images, instead the black canvas stretched outward with hands or faces with gaping mouths outlined. One had almost touched her and she'd nearly jumped out of her skin.
She started looking around as she'd managed to lose Jordan and the rest about 3 seconds after getting into the gym.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit looked around as well, he'd gone to the snack table for a handful of chips and water, and ended up with green 7-Up and pretzles. Now he surveyed the room in hopes of finding ...well anyone he knew.. in the dark..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias picked the pro-active maneuver for getting Ali up and to the party, and simply plucked the little girl up, settled her on his shoulder and headed out, the little girl never really waking up. She'd get there eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Ali babbled something else in her sleep and hugged Zaias really hard, like a pillow. Actually, pretty much like she would if she was awake.

Jordan went to grab some water, her throat already feeling hoarse with just the thought of talking. She would try to fly above the crowd to take a breather, but she knew that if you passed a certain point, you got some sort of combination slime and silly string shot at you.

Karley paused as they neared the gym entrance. The back doors could be opened so you could get in right from outside. I wonder how many people-I DO NOT LIKE THE LOUD NOISES!

Well now, this should be fun.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Alex was standing guard to make sure that the people at the dance were behaving themselves and not doing anything against regulation. Although the rules were slightly relaxed because it was Halloween, Alex would still strictly enforce them and punish anyone he thought was breaking them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm
(Just a quick note- how awesome would it be to have mindreading/telepathy at a dance? No need to shout!)

Avery looked up to see a cool holographic ghost phase in and out, sort of being bisected by a streamer, but still fairly cool.
She turned and felt a bump behind her, and a split second after wards was washed over by a feeling of dread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MacDougal could barely resist a smarmy smile as he accidentally rubbed past the feline form of what was surely one of his students. He reveled in the girl's feeling of dread and disgust before moving along. He would be sure to continue this later. There were so many options.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit stared in disgust as he saw The MacDougal slime his way past hi Avery. Crushing his now empty cup he cut his way through the crowd to get to Avery. Though the slime ball had already slithered away leaving Avery looking around in discomfort.
Grabbing her hand Whit held onto it as she turned to look at him in confusion. He could practically see the words forming in her head 'Did he see..?' He simply tugged her along towards the wall.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm
(( I had something to post, but I forgot -_- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:32 pm
{ I didn't have anything to post, but I'll go with the excuse that I forgot. }

Luxurious Poverty

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games