Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm
Jessi kissed Velcore's cheek. Just him being around was starting to cheer her up a little bit after the episode with Daniel last night. She had dearly wished to see him today, but that hadn't happened. She hoped he was alright.

Jessi looked up at Amy and smiled. "I'm surprised Karrie was able to keep his hands off of you after last night, Amy."

She giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm
Amy looked up at Jessi in shock and her face was bright red. "Jessi! I... not around Velcore! I'm sure he doesn't want to hear that about Karrie..."

She looked down at her lap and bit her lip to keep from grinning as she thought of Karrie. But then she remembered how awful she felt this morning when she woke up and she groaned.

"That stuff was nasty... Velcore, I'm never to have green alcohol again, EVER!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 pm
*keeps petting* I know you're enjoying this, so don't try to act like you're not.

No, I have not eaten. I do not think the color of the alcohol matters. Most of it smells the same anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm
*whines* You're still mean. *starts purring lightly*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Amy looked up at Velcore and giggled. "I've never seen green alcohol before and I act like that after I drink it and then feel horrible in the morning. It was awful... Though, for awhile, really exhilarating."

She paused for a moment and then sighed, a smile on her face. "Well, why don't we go get you something to eat, Velcore? Lounge or the pet area, your choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm
You're only saying that because I surprised you. *grins when he hears her start purring*

*thinks for a minute* The lounge has better food. mrgreen  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:42 pm
*doesn't answer him for a moment* You took my cheesecake too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:42 pm
Both Amy and Jessi giggled and Velcore's response. Amy got up from the desk and started to lead Velcore over to the lounge. "I'll be back in a little while, Jess."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 pm
Jessi nodded and waved to the both of them. "Alright. See you in a little bit. Enjoy your supper, Velcore!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm
Sakura walked into AS and looked around the lobby to see if anyone was there she knew "hello" she called out as she got to the desk

((5 RP's and sleep deprived xd been awhile...))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm
I did not. It's right there on the table.

*nuzzles Jessi before walking away. He can tell she's upset and needs to be comforted*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm
Where I can't reach it. *pouts*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm
Sakura walked into the lounge area and saw there was a few others there so she went to the bar and ordered herself a cup of tea and took a seat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm
{{Sakura, you came! biggrin }}

Jessi looked over at the door and grinned brightly at Sakura. "Sakura!! It's great to see you. How are you?"

She let Sakura know that Amy, Kits and some others were in the lounge and then waved as she headed there.  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Sakura smiled at Jessi and followed after with her tea "I'm doing alright, how about you Jessi?" she asked as she took a sip

((thought Frag it, I'll just stay awake xp I'm gonna go insane, 5 RP's including this with no sleep since I woke yesterday xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games