Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image Yukon Knolle User Image
HUfflepuff First Year

▬▬"Potatoes have Skin. I have Skin."▬▬

So many names at once, Billie, Gideon, Nasim, so many people. He had the next 7 years to remember their names, before he knew it, Gideon was mentioning Quidditch and Nasim was mentioning preferring to stay on solid ground. Yukon grinned at her, "I couldn't agree more Nasim. I need my feet on Solid ground at all times. I feel more rooted there. Just thinking about flying classes makes me as nervous as a potato." He knew that flying classes were mandatory your first year, but how was he going to manage being on the broom that high in the air without falling to his death? It was inevitable,"Flying classes will be the death of us all." Overly dramatic? Never. "I'm just thankful to not be in a tower house, being that high up every day while you slept? It would be living a nightmare every day."

▬▬"Therefore, I must be a potato."▬▬

Where & Who: Sorting Feat, Hufflepuffs!
Thinking about: Nervous Potatoes
Wearing:School robes
OOC: Sorry for butting in/if its out of order D:

Cold Doubt
Yukina101
Rawwry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                  αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                  αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie hoped she remembered everyone's names. She wasn't terrible with names, but she did tend to lose details in her enthusiasm sometimes, and there were a lot of them. Oh, well. She committed Nasim in particular's, since they were roommates, name to memory, and just told herself she'd have everyone else down by the end of the week. Next week she could worry about the other houses. Yeah, that was a good idea. Memorize her housemates, then go one house at a time until she knew everybody. Great plan!

spaceShe considered the question of quidditch, not really sure one way or the other. She knew a lot of her family had played, mum included. And she did like it, but really more as a spectator. She'd not really considered actually playing it.
                                                  "I think I'll see how flying class goes," she mused. "I've never really been on a broom before. What if I'm scared of heights and don't even know it? What if I'm really bad at it? Seems like a good idea to get a handle on whether or not I actually like flying before I commit to a sport." She nodded definitively. "Although, I guess if I did go for a team, I couldn't be that bad. I couldn't be as bad as my Aunt Gypsy, she's terrible. Or, that's what she always says, anyway. Her oldest son is on his house team, which was her old team when she was in school 'cause they're in the same house, anyway, he's Vice Captain of his team I think (or is he Captain this year?) and when he told her that he was Vice Captain she said she was gonna disown him." Billie paused, realizing that made Gypsy sound kind of terrible. "She was joking, obviously. But she said he couldn't really be her kid since he was good at Quidditch. 'Course, he's adopted, and I think she felt kinda bad about it after that 'cause she remembered that, but I think he thought it was funny." She shrugged. Nico had a pretty good sense of humor, so she didn't get why Gypsy had been so worried about it. Then again. Gypsy worried about a lot of weird stuff.

spaceShe grinned at the mention of dorms.
                                                  "My parents were both in Hufflepuff," she said with a grin. "Our dorm's right next to the kitchens, they said. Mum and Dad used to have little mini-dates there all the time. Everyone sneaks into the kitchens, according to them." Personally, Billie thought that sounded like the perfect sort of date. Food was the best! And they said the house-elves would fix whatever you asked for, not that she intended to ask for a lot. She didn't want to impose. "'Course, they didn't tell me how to get in. Said it's a right of passage, or something." She rolled her eyes. Maybe Laurel and Aspen knew. They seemed like they would know. Then again, who would've told them? Certainly not their father. Ada, maybe? She'd been a Hufflepuff, too. Well, if they didn't know, they'd figure it out, easy. They were both wicked smart, Billie thought.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                  fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                  вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                  ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                  тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2046
                                                  wιтн - First Years - Elias
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

cold doubt

Yukina101

rawwry

stefan lee salvatore

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:26 am
User Image

User Image

h e r e x w e x a r e , x b o r n x t o x b e x k i n g s - - -
f i r s t x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f x
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e
o t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s
h u f f l e p u f f x u n i f o r m

Gideon listened as two more students introduced themselves, Nasim and Elias. He could manage five names. He frowned slightly as most of the first years seemed averse to playing quidditch, well except Eli. Well, at least he’s know him at try-outs! But then Yukon said a phrase that Gideon had never heard of before. ’As nervous as a potato? Mum never mentioned potatoes having emotions...Do potatoes have emotions?’
he glanced around at the other first years. Was that a common turn of phrase? Whatever, he’d figure it out. Gideon looked up at Billie as she spoke of the kitchens being right next to the dorms. ”Do you reckon the cooks mind? Students being all in their space and what not?” he asked, though, he supposed that if everyone snuck into the kitchens, it probably wasn’t that big of a deal.

OOC: open to interaction!

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ f l y x t h e x m o o n x a n d x r e a c h x f o r x t h e x s t a r s x w i t h x m y x s w o r d x a n d x h e a d x h e l d x h i g h ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

Cara MiaKitty
cold doubt
Yukina101
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip shrugged, but he didn’t comment on possibly thinking too hard about life. He didn’t think he was thinking too hard on it even if those thoughts were the ones consuming his mind lately, and they would continue to consume his mind even more so throughout the year. This was the time of their lives when they had to figure out what they wanted to do with the rest of it, while also having to deal with whatever school and other commitments threw their way.

Philip raised an eyebrow when Aurora had mentioned Quinn and Mona. “Mona? You mean your cousin?” he asked. Phil had heard Aurora mention her Gryffindor cousin before, but he didn’t quite know what her family life was like. All he knew was that Quinn, her cousin in their year, has had a rough few past years, and he wasn’t all that close with his sister. The beater brightened up when the topic changed to his niece – it was a rather lighthearted topic. “Thanks, but I’ve been an uncle since I was about seven,” he said with a chuckle. “My oldest sister has two kids, and now another one of my sisters has a daughter. Oh – and my cousin is due pretty soon, too. I think next month, she’s supposed to be giving birth to a boy,” he explained. After having been a part of the family since he was five years old, it was no longer weird referring to his family as his actual family. When he was younger, he felt it rather strange, but that may have mostly been because he always thought he would go bouncing back to the orphanage before another family adopted him for a short while once again. That was the only lifestyle he knew up until being put in the care of the Quimby-Winthrop family.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim just sighed not at all surprised two of the boys were already interested in Quidditch moments after being sorted. She was slightly surprised though that Yukon shared her thoughts, and also kinda confused at his euphemism of being nervous as a...potato? Were they even conscious enough to feel emotions?....Weren't there potato people in a Star Trek episode? Or was that Doctor Who? Honestly that lazy kind of writing, it was probably a later season of Supernatural. She'd write Thane and ask, he usually knew that sort of stuff. She did however agree that flying classes were going to be a nuisance. "I don't know, I think waking up to a nice sunrise or seeing the stars by your bed would be nice. As long as I wasn't flying through the air on a twig." Nasim added with small smile and a shrug.

Billie then added her two pence....or maybe the whole pound as she mentioned flying, her aunt named Gypsy, an apparent adopted son, jokes about disowning someone, her parents, and then finally the kitchens. If she hadn't seen the girl take in air, she would've been afraid she had stopped breathing that entire time. Then she finally caught on to what Billie had mentioned about her parents not telling her where the kitchens were located and huffed along with her. "I completely understand." she scowled looking between Lia and Brennie with slanted eyes, glaring more when the older girl had the audacity to laugh.

When Gideon questioned whether or not the house elves minded students in their space she paused never having thought of it like that. Nasim had never even seen a house elf in real life before so she really didn't have allot of experience and just offered a shallow shrug. "Nah, the elves don't mind too much. Actually any time you're in there, they're going to stop and try and feed you or get you whatever snacks you could ask for. Real enthusiastic about it too. Erm. That's just what I've heard of course." Lia coughed and looked away knowing she'd already said too much while Nasim renewed her glaring.

Cara MiaKitty

rawwry

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2046 Sorting Feast)

Stella couldn’t believe that she made prefect. Sure, she had all the right qualities aside for being a walking pushover. However, that couldn’t always be helped. Despite her summer of choirs galore she managed to get out of it relatively unscathed. Davina complained about Priscilla’s grades but was happy about Charlotte’s leading little blame on the Hufflepuff for a lack of effort. She was grateful to the Charlotte for covering for her. It made the holidays at least bearable.

Sitting at the Hufflepuff table, Stella could feel Priscilla’s glare, as she was sure her Ravenclaw step sister could as well. Though she did her best to focus on the sorting and pay attention to every new Hufflepuff that came their way. As a prefect she was meant to look after them and hence needed to remember who they at least were. Gideon, Nasim, Yukon, Elias, and Billie; those were the first years she’d be looking after this year. She was sure that they wouldn’t cause any trouble. They were Hufflepuff’s after all.

Once the sorting had ended and the feast had begun, Stella ate her meal. It wasn’t long before it was time to bring the first years to their common room. “Listen up first years! My name is Stella Connelly and I’m one of your house prefects. First off welcome to Hufflepuff. Now if you could all follow me; I’ll show you to our common room.” She informed them before leading the first years towards the dungeon staircase.

(Exit to Dungeon Staircase)

Company : Hufflepuffs... First years

OOC : - - -

Rawwry
                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore
                                            Cold Doubt
                                            Yukina101
                                            Cara MiaKitty

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Students
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder if I'll find him....

'Thank you, Mister Hat.'

Cicero pushed himself off the stool and started his short trek to the Hufflepuff tables. Despite knowing he should be excited, the blonde could only think how angry his parents would be. He took a deep breath, but sat himself near-ish to some of the other kids at the table. He was one of the very first ones sorted, so he figured more people would come along shortly. Maybe he could make some friends? He bounced a bit, looking around at all the other people. Somewhere in this crowd was (supposedly) his older brother. Cicero hadn't ever met him, but his parents mentioned he was "disturbed" and warned the younger boy to stay well away. Cicero wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but he learned early on not to cross his parents when they had clear limits. He bit the inside of his lip, green eyes still looking all around the giant room.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. Sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ?
Lɪɢʜᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɢɴɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm
Got me feelin' like the elephant
In every room I'm walking into, yeah
We started out innocent
'Til I got pulled right into your issue, yeah
I'm tired of sending hugs and kisses, oh
I'm tired of all your burnin' bridges

HυffƖєρυff Fιғтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Even though she'd gotten the badge about a month ago, Lia was still surprised her head thought she was responsible enough to be a prefect. Sure, the power trip was kinda nice but she had enough sense not to let it completely go to her head. Or at least if it tried to she'd have Brennie by her side which was a very nice bonus.She'd sat with him and his sister on the train ride end, marveling at her first ride without her three older cousins and brother (sweet blessed silence) before having to ultimately leave the second year to do their first train meeting. Which was really just an extra long version of the letter they already got with the badge. Seriously, she knew enough about being a t**t from watching Londy to not become one just because she had a badge. The only thing she was concerned about was if there was a sort of signal to know if someone was already in the prefect bath because she didn't want to walk in on anyone or vice versa. Eh, she'd figure it out soon enough. Once they arrived and they took a carriage up to the castle, it was all the normal hubub of the sorting droning on and on and on and she didn't even have her usual sweets to tide her over since she hadn't been able to buy much in that stupid prefect carriage. Lia poked her friend and whined a bit not caring if the younger ones saw. "Do you have any of your dad's food stashed on you. I'm willing to take just about anything right now." she practically begged. Kalin's health food was still better than her mum's at least.

Quote:

It's like, damn
Why you gotta be so cold in the summertime, summertime?
I was really rooting for ya, yeah
I was really rooting for ya, yeah yeah
It's like, man
I was really rooting for ya

[quote"Miss GryffindorK"]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxs h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
xxxf o u r t h x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f
xxxg r e a t x h a l l
xxxo t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s
xxxs o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y
xxxr e s e r v e x c h a s e r

xxxSaffron sat at the Hufflepuff table, watching the sorting ceremony with a warm grin on her face. She introduced herself to each first year as they sat at the table, but Saf made sure to keep her eyes on the crowd of first years in the middle of the hall, specifically on her younger brother. Of course, she'd be proud wherever he landed, but she was excited to see what the hat had decided for him.

Saf also made sure to greet her teammates, friends and classmates as she waited. She waved at Mahalia, Saf almost asked if she was ready for the upcoming season, but she seemed to be talking to someone else, so Saffron turned her attention back to the sorting ceremony. She vaguely wondered where Amelia was, though, she supposed she would run into her eventually. For now, though, she would focus on her brother.
xxx

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why can't we eat during the sorting?

Brennie was terribly excited for this year. For one thing, he and Lia had been named Prefects, which was a really cool honor. For another, all the older kids were graduated now, including Lia's brother. While they could be quite nice, they were rather odd. During the train ride, Brennie and Lia sat with Nasim, enjoying the quiet. Unfortunately, just as he was about to break into all the snacks their dad had packed, the two fifth years were called out to go to their first Prefect's meeting. The brunette left some snacks with his sister, then hurried off after his cousin.

After the meeting (which had turned out to be rather droll), the two walked over to the carriages where they were able to rejoin Nasim. Brennie tugged on his robe, grumbling something about his teeth hurting. He went back to yellow and black for his braces colors, but they got tightened yet again, with another vague promise that they'd be off soon enough. He looked between two of his favorite people, grinning as he did. They stopped at the castle and moseyed over to the Hufflepuff table. About three minutes into the ever-long sorting ceremony, Lia poked him, asking if he had any food. "Of course I do, have you met Kalin?" He grinned, pulling out a few bags, one of swirled icebox cookies, one of apple and oatmeal cookies, and one with some dehydrated fruit bits. Leave it to Kalin to pack fruit. "Here you go, all courtesy of dad. Also, Nan said she'd send us over a package of sweets to celebrate our prefect-ness. Because it's Nan. Also I think she may have made too much food for Dris and Puck's wedding." He chuckled, sending a grin over toward Lia.

Yukina101

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:07 pm
We started out innocent

☙❧Lia did a silent fist pump as Brennie assured her that his dad had answered her unknown prayers. She wrinkled her nose a bit at the oatmeal cookies (ok maybe Kalin was as weird as her mum) but did take a baggie of dried fruit and one of the icebox cookies. As she was biting into a cookie, her cousin also mentioned that Nan would be sending some congratulatory care packages soon which had her nearly dancing in her seat. "Nan is an actual saint." Lia said with a happy sigh. Please Goddess let it be her cheesy chips so she could have her own stash away from her father. She also chuckled at the comment that she might also send leftover from the wedding a few weeks ago. Nan and Kalin had truly gone all out for the food and she was sure everyone who attended had walked out with at least three extra helpings of foods. She was going to say more when she noticed Saf make an aborted motion towards her causing her to roll her eyes and wave the younger girl down. Seriously, like she'd be upset being talked to! "Hey Saf, how was your summer? Oh, you want any snacks? Brennie's dad always makes him some and I was nearly starrviinggg." Lia shook her baggies towards Saffron so she could see their offerings.

Quote:

It's like, damn
It's like, man

[quote"Miss GryffindorK"]
Rawwry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia & Saf
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why can't we eat during the sorting?

Brennie chuckled when Lia immediately dove into the cookies. He grabbed an oatmeal cookie, nibbling happily. When Lia commented on Nan's saintliness, the brunette couldn't help his grin. "Isn't she though? I asked her if she'd send us some cheesy chips and maybe some of those little apple twist thingies. Y'know, they're like lil pies? But also like a dumpling. Dad says they're safe to eat with my braces." He sighed, wishing the offending metal was gone. When Lia invited Saffron to join them, Brennie sent a friendly smile toward the other girl. "Yea! Come on and join us! There's oatmeal cookies with... I think caramel? or peanut butter... And there's icebox cookies and some fruit. Feel free to share!" He grinned brightly, glad the younger Hufflepuff had been invited to their group.

Yukina101

Rawwry

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxs h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
xxxf o u r t h x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f
xxxg r e a t x h a l l
xxxo t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s
xxxs o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y
xxxr e s e r v e x c h a s e r

xxxSaffron wrung her hands together as she watched her brother send a small smile and wave toward her, she grinned back at him. Why was she more nervous about this than him? Why was she nervous? She pushed stray hair behind her ear before she heard Lia address her. Saf peeled her attention away from the sorting ceremony and turned her attention to the girl and Brennie, a slight blush on her cheeks - pretty girls had that effect on her, accompanied by a wide grin. "It was nice, I guess. Kind of boring compared to being at Hogwarts, even if there is no homework. What about you two?" She asked, she had forgotten how nice it was to talk to real people her age. It was either her parents or Forrest for most of her summer. Although, her cousins had come to visit, but they were overbearing and loud. And she couldn't talk about magic to them, so there wasn't much to talk about, as she wasn't too caught up on muggle pop culture. She spent most of her year surrounded by magic, after all.

"Sure! I'm starving," Saf said dramatically, gratefully taking a bit of the dehydrated fruit. She had been trying to eat better and work out more, she really wanted to do well in quidditch this year. Forrest would be watching now, so it meant a lot if she would be able to do well in front of him. "Thanks!" she said to the both of them, "You guys ready for this season? I've been practicing a lot over the summer. I think I might have a fair chance at the starting lineup this year," Saf popped a bit of fruit into her mouth as she looked at the pair of older Hufflepuffs eagerly.
xxx

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:37 pm
We started out innocent

☙❧Lia was even more excited for the care packages after Brennie told her he had asked Nan specifically for the cheesy chips-suck it dad!-and apple pie bites though she did give a consoling pat at his usual sore point. He really couldn't wait until those things were off his teeth and she really couldn't blame him; they always had to get tightened which hurt, you couldn't eat all the foods you actually like and the only consolation you get is different colors of metal pain and the hope of a promise for straight teeth. Her own smile wasn't perfect but thank goodness the dentist never said it was braces bad.

Her mind was happily taken off it by Saf joining them and sharing in their fruit and cookies and detailing her summer. "Eh, it was alright. I worked with my brother and dad in the shop, I went to the beach a few times, and I just went to my cousin's wedding like a uh few weeks ago. Lots of family, lots of food, not allot of cute people my age though. Especially ones who weren't family." Lia shuddered just even thinking of it in passing. A few people had commented on her and Brennie before but they had both shot that down.

As the younger girl spoke up about Quidditch and how she'd been practicing over the summer, she joined in the enthusiasm. "Definitely! You were a chaser reserve last year right? But I think you tried for beater too? Which one is like, your main position?" She asked biting into another cookie as she tried not to feel her usual bitterness in regards to her practices. "I always feel like I'm ready though it's like a freaking crap shoot when it comes to games. Like I can do amazing during the practice and then I just-! Ugh, I'm hoping it was like, a weird two year bug and that third times the charm because I literally hate feeling responsible for us losing." Lia aggressively chomped on her sweet as her annoyance got the better of her.

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

It's like, damn
It's like, man

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games