Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

After being heal it took a few minutes for her eyes to return to their natural focus, she had opted to just stay against the wall until she was sure her eyes weren't going to ******** with her again. 'I don't remember hearing this many people when I was being healed. Musta got to focused on my sight.' She thought to herself, quickly regaining her composure from the slightly frightened woman clinging to a wall for protection. She took a small breath and side stepped her way out of the Raikage's office... away from all the unfamiliar genin that seemed to plague it as well as some Kirigakure shinobi. who seemed to show up after all of the chaos seemed over. She decided to keep her opinions on the foreigners to herself as she turned her attention to the distance stairwell. 'Just a couple feet... home free and I might get to meditate today.' Though before she could take more then a step away from the doors she had to honor of getting a front row seat to Hatsu and Miko. 'Oh Chantar save me from this incredibly awkward plane of existence.' She thought to herself, trying to avoid her own complicated emotions weighing on her seeing Hatsu so wounded. She did her best not to ease drop on the girls conversation but she found her self unable to turn a blind eye to the pain Miko seemed to be going through. She watched as Hatsu and her new clone walked off from the unbearably sweet scene that had graced the hall. "Well ******** me." She said to herself under her breath, slowly approaching the now seemingly She placed her hand on Miko's shoulder, not knowing exactly how to react to such visible distress. 'I really should have just taken my chance at the stairs.' It was hard for her to figure out how to comfort and/or approach someone who seemed to have trust issues with Liori.

[ooc: I liiiiiivvvveee!]

Chakra Pool: [400 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

AD Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:38 pm
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel was feeling good about himself, the gallant swordsman running in defense of the Lady, who in this case was not helpless, but no less beautiful. What is this pervert thinking, trying to grope Hak’s breasts? He crossed his arms and gave him a hard disapproving look. “A man’s oblige-“ He air was knocked out of him suddenly, his eyes widened, he gave a quick look to his stomach and found Hakanai’s elbow stabbing into his stomach. He gasped for air and fell on his knees on the ground, the boy held the area where he was struck. “w-why did you d-do that?” His speech was strained because of the pain. She helped him up quickly though, so it made him understand that it was by mistake, but regardless of this, it hurt like hell, it appeared he had surprised her, and for that, he was sorry, maybe things were worse with this weird guy than what he had imagined. He heard a noise, the voice of a woman, but when he looked, there was no one there, not the anbu, nor the weirdo. I guess the anbu took care of him… He thought, taking a step away from Hakanai, hoping to see another blow coming this time, but instead, he saw her moving her hands, and her mouth at the same time, first his hands were fixed on the hands, which were making those strange hand signs again, was she going to attack? Use some devastating jutsu? His hand reached for his sword, and rested there but seeing her mouth move, he understood. ‘Sorry’, she mouthed. Why wasn’t she speaking? Maybe the leopard still had her voice. That made perfect sense for him, what else would be the most logical thing at this point?

What a shinobi, Axel thought ignorantly towards the girl’s disability. He then noticed the headbands she hand and extended his hand towards his ally, assuming one was his, because why would one person need two headbands, right?

Ooc:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:14 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1960/2010
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2010
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"Sir, we were told that we weren't to go back to the village until we were called back by an anbu from Kirigakure and until such time we are to help this in anyway you deem necessary. So, if your hospital needs assitance, you will find that my medical expertise is more than efficient to run a hospital." Ryouichi would say to the man in the most respectful way he possibly could have. In truth he was somewhat irritated that he was being denied in the simple task of helping their hospital. However, once he was done talking to the Raikage, he turned his attention to Inka. "The only orders, if I had any would be to train if the Raikage doesn't need your assistance in anything." He'd say to Inka. It was strange to him giving out orders as he never really had to do it but, he knew his team relied on him to make sure the mission was carried out.

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Galaga Hero

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:26 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Raikage office: Second Floor❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: That saves even more time...wait....glub.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Axel, Hakanai & Lilja❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Completely Innocent

A scene which would seem like a scene straight out of a b-list horror movie occurred. Like some sort of jelly monster Tōsokurui would get up his entire body quivering like a being that had no bones. This stopped however, once he was fully erect...which was a slow...strange process. The blow from the Anbu dusted off the rust particles from the mans outfit. He would readjust his glasses before echoing bloops and words. "Bloop bloop, she's still as fierce as when she first toured me around the village but her self confidence has grown a hundred fold thanks to my fathers teachings."

Dusting himself off further Toso looked at Axel an innocent sincere smile having formed on Toso's face after the incident. "Oh? Look she gave you mine. Oh, and fancy that you're also a fresh cloud nin aren't you? That girl must be your girlfriend then yes?" He said pointing to Hakanai. "Then the one riding the cat is your daughter? What a happy family! I have to inform you your wife is self conscious about her ears. Oh, an It's dangerous you know. What with all the Chaos and all." The comments on Hakanai, Lilja, and the little girl all being Axel's family was a bit out there. Of course the man was still mildly recovering from the Anbu's assault. "Oh yes..Bloop." Similar to the extending arm that had gone for Hakanai's breast this one instead whipped out grabbing the second headband from Axel's uncertain grip.

Tōsokurui would then put the headband on like necklace then begin to laugh "Bloop bloop bloop well then glad to know your allies not enem.." It was time for his words to be cut short. Suddenly the squid mans eyes rolled into the back of his head. His mouth began to foam with ink bubbles although not terrifyingly, it was more of a dribble like a baby spitting up food it didn't like. The eye thing was still kind of creepy though. Then Tōsokurui would vomit a a small pool of blood. His mouth was already tainted with the taste of copper the new expulsion didn't register as odd for him and his color blindness meant he would be unable to discern the color of the pool he just produced. He regained his stature and looked down. Placing his hand behind his head and rubbing it awkwardly. "Ah well this is embarrassing. I usually never ink like that unless I'm terrified. Ah well, I'm sure it's nothing too much to worry about."

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:255 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:225 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
    • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
    •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline.

•Mystic Hero: Can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Endai Ika: Far Reaching Squid: Attribute
    Φ
    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:22 pm
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Genin :: Rank - C Shinobi ❄
    ¥ Ryo: 1850
    AC: 0004125
    ❄ Chakra :---/470 ❄ Stamina :---/435 ❄

With all the noise and voices in the Raikage's office it might have been easy to miss the sound, until it came a second, and third time to match the volume of the voices of those within. Seiji, freshly recovered from the bout with the intruders had come to the office to speak with his brother in arms. His hand was rapt upon the door, evoking the wooden frame to resonate with his respectful bargain for entrance.

He stood waiting, his clothes fine and his blades kept at his hip as a daisho ought to be kept. His hair was kempt and tied back, and the cool aura he gave off seemed to be a little warmer than usual as he waited. Sorting the voices of those inside to see if there were any he recognized.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
    [ Everyone in the room. ]
    Tao-Benshin

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:14 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 370/410 ---/350

The clone leaned up against the wall by the raikage's office, watching as people moved about. She did not recognize a few of the faces around her, until one familiar face. Her brother, Seiji walked up to the door of the Raikage's office. Perhaps he did not know that only his clone resided in the room at the time, but one thing was for certain, he did not notice the clone of his half-sister. The clone walked up next to him, almost behind him, and would attempt to tug at his sleeve. She did not want to worry him so she did not try to speak.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:01 pm
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Red eyes glanced around the room - 'a lot of people roaming around here.' Inka noticed. Even as Genin left another had just arrived to take their place. "Right. Training I can do. 'Bout the only thing I can do..." He mumbled the last part, more as an afterthought than any sense of self-deprication. He'd come to understand his limits and accept them waith a bit more grace. The Jounin looked to Kaileer. "Anythin' for me? I'm used to clearing rubble." He offered.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
    I'm assuming we're to quote Lanfaer now instead?

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
    ⊗ STAMINA 285/285
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:07 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                    xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                    THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                    THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen grabbed her headband and jogged out of the office, heading towards the direction of the academy. Time to do some training.

[ Lazy Exeunt: Academy ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                    ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                    ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                    > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                    > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                    >
                                                    >

O t h e r s : :
                                                    > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                    > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                    >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                    >
                                                    >
                                                    >

Amidst the Darkness
                                                    Tao-Benshin
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:30 pm
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Genin :: Rank - C Shinobi ❄
    ¥ Ryo: 1850
    AC: 0004125
    ❄ Chakra :---/470 ❄ Stamina :---/435 ❄

While Seiji waited for approval from the Raikage to enter he felt the tug at his clothing. He leaned his head off to the side slightly and looked behind himself to see his younger half-sister standing in his shadow. A thin lipped smile crept across his lips he turned to face her and set his hand on her shoulder. He hadn't seen her since the event broke down, but he had heard she was injured at some point during it. Though she seemed different, quiet, not quite her bubbly self. He let the moment linger on a moment before he spoke.

"You doin' alright, kid?" He asked as he looked down into her eyes.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
    [ Everyone in the room. ]
    Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:53 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 370/410 ---/350

The clone was glad to see Seiji alive and well, and was more pleased when he showed care for her. A smile crept onto her face as she nodded. "Y-yes." Her voice still rough, she was doing the best she could to speak, and short sentences seemed to be easier for the clone to say. While she smiled, however, she could not hide the visible stress that had made her weary, should anyone pick up on it.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:16 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 474/515 || Stamina :: 115/115
    As Hatsu gave her answer with a silent shake of her head sayin, "No". It was begining to dawn on Miko that she couldn't...Then with the voice of the clone, being broken as it was, and nothing like how Hatsu used to sound. Miko was pretty sure that maybe more over than physically she'd become a mute from her injuries. Miko wanted to chime in and say something but Hatsu was already on her way when a hand reached out to touch her shoulder, and she was reminded of Liori's presence from before. The girl seemed like she was trying to be comforting, but fairly out of sorts about how to go about it. Maybe even more so than Miko the emotional stuff just wasn't her style. So rubbing at her eyes to scramble back to her poker face, Miko would acknowledge Liori's expression of concern, but Miko had a lot of things to ask the girl when it came to her bloodline, but it seemed like a second thought compared to expressing her feelings about her failure.

"Liori, I've to apologize to you, Incu, and Succu as well. My negligence in reporting my findings when dealing with Melody in the residential district put you in danger, when I neglected to tell you she was possibly still alive. I don't expect you to forgive me, but as with Hatsu just now...Well I'll be working at makin up for it trough my actions. I've my questions when it comes to you, but I do believe you to be a comrade and I'd never purposely place your life in danger blindly. " Extending a hand out to Liori Miko made the gesture to simply shake the girls hand as some sign of promise. "I don't ever stop moving forward when I'm set on somethin and I promise never gonna let somethin like that happen again on my watch. I just hope you'll be willing to fight with me and trust me enough to prove my words now." Miko wasn't sure of Liori's response to this but then another appeared the fray she'd had the least worry over, despite the mountainous task he was left with, Seiji, the most capable of them as far as anyone involved in the events at the Dojo could report in. Miko wasn't sure of what he was going to report in to Kaileers clone, but the Raikage might still have a lot to gather from said clone when it came to the full break down of the attack. Still a threat loomed over head and the shinobi still needed to improve. If or if not having her hand taken by Liori Miko would call to Liori. "I need to train, and find the twins. So since the dojo's busted up, and they seemed the battle hungry types, I'm heading over that way to help rebuild and then work on y abilities, wanna join me?"

((OOC: SHE'S ALIVE~! ))
    ¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

[Out of Combat: Regains +15 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
    [Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
    magcookie

Galaga Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 am
    Quote:
    No comments for the moment, I think.

User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
    -----тhere was a difference between informality and disrespect. I wasn't sure if it was the intention Ryouichi had in mind, his word choice wasn't the greatest, and it irked me a bit. But any annoyance I felt was probably caused by all the recent stress. Anger writhed constantly in the pit of my stomach, so a bit of it was guaranteed to bubble to the surface. I swallowed roughly, and looked to the side, out the window to the village below. "I see. We have a village mission board down at the bottom of the tower. The three of you are welcome to take a look at it, and get rewarded in turn for it." I paused briefly, thinking, then turned my gaze back to the group of visitors. "Ryouichi, if you're interested in helping out at the hospital, they could always use another hand. Inka and..." I trailed off, remembering the genin with them hadn't spoken at all. "The genin with you, if you'd like to do some work while training, part of the academy needs repairs."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Short post because I'm busy. I apologize if I missed anyone. The academy and dojo are in the same location. If you do anything around the village, please pick up the mission for it in the Mission Board so that I can keep track of them. Thanks!

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
    brooystart
    [quote-"BlackFruity"]
    clyde231
    magcookie
    Sin Indulged by Desire
    I Tortured Sleep I
    Amidst the Darkness

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:44 am
    The girl moved to climb onto Lilja's back, but froze from a shout down the hallway. She quickly ducked down behind the leopard, trembling from suppressed sobs. But after a moment, when nothing attacked her, she carefully scrambled onto the cat's back, burying herself in her fur.

-----

[Two of three people participating in this mission I guess aren't now? Still up to you guys to figure out what to do with her.]

Lily Platypus
    NecroPlant
    Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:34 am
    User Image
                                          xK u m i k o x S e n j u

xGenin ll Kumogakure no Sato ll Medical-Nin / Tamer ll Mokuton
                                                █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                Chakra 620/620 Stamina 175/175

Kumiko and Rikimaru collected their headbands, quickly leaving the office without disturbing the others in the room. [ Exit ]

Out Of Character - Quick post.

[ MISSIONS / TASKS LIST ]

[ COMPANION INFO ]
                                                Rikimaru
                                                Chakra 620/620 • Stamina 175/175

[ TECHNIQUES USED ]

[ PASSIVE ATTRIBUTES ]
                                                Medical techniques can be performed without hand seals. (Bloodline Attribute)
                                                Chakra cost for Medical techniques reduced by five [5]. (Medical License Discipline)
                                                Moderately increased agility. (Animal Attribute)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:10 pm
    User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori watched as Miko put herself back together, expressing her regret around the whole rust fiasco. She was about to wave off Miko's worries when she extended her hand towards Liori. Brows furrowing slightly at the gesture, she took her hand and shook it slowly. "You only almost made me blind, so I suppose I can forgive you... this time," She mentioned with a smirk before fading into confusion, "Oh ******** the twins haven't shown up yet? Yea, I think I agree... the dojo is the perfect place to start the search." She nodded and turned for the stairs, not quite sure of where the dojo was she decided she might as well just fallow Miko. "On second thought, you lead the way."

[ooc: lazy exit post ahoy!]
    [exit to Kumogakure Dojo]

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
    Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

AD Reaper Elyse

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games