Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm
you get E rank for free  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm
thank you.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 pm
actually yeah D rank  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm
hey... so... lucas and james have to go camping/training. once we get our free colab rank... then we'll do more colab and other training. oh... and i do belive that man was hit unfairly but... my final character is starting to show through... lucas didn't really do anything. about it i mean.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 pm
there are many sides to the same coin my friend  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 pm
dreadno
hey... so... lucas and james have to go camping/training. once we get our free colab rank... then we'll do more colab and other training. oh... and i do belive that man was hit unfairly but... my final character is starting to show through... lucas didn't really do anything. about it i mean.

I agree, it may have been the fastest way to end a little game of who has the better fleshy fist (even though we have a cheater) xp *coughts* it still hurt.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm
oh how about you all get along. We dont have to always be the most bad a** fighter, the most bad a** anything. We could all just get along, and be a team  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 pm
*kicks sand gently* he started it. redface , besides I know and I even restrained my self... yet i end up in hel- I mean the hospital.... well it could have been worse, we could have acted out of char.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm
I was acting like an a**, but he started it.

how many times have I heard that line lol

Baron, your character is an impulsive a*****e. its fun, but my character hates that s**t in large doses. Hence why James and Ganchou throw down. Sarus was defending his brother  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 am
Winterwolf78
I was acting like an a**, but he started it.

how many times have I heard that line lol

Baron, your character is an impulsive a*****e. its fun, but my character hates that s**t in large doses. Hence why James and Ganchou throw down. Sarus was defending his brother

In retro-spect, I shouldn't have made my char a long the lines of a herculean warmonger. I can't go and say sorry.... nor can i ever back down from a challenge, it makes my life difficult crying . but it is fun, and I do resptect a good beat down. whee  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 am
On another note I am still trying to get me a guillotine sword of Flash Bainite (see page 47 kage's office), and after finishing the delivery mission from James, and the gathering information mission for the kage, I realize... I have no idea how much I made. crying
I can't be one step closer with out a number here. Can anyone be so kind as to help?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:52 am
Well Baron, ever consider just spending that 400 Ryo for a steel weapon of any size at Takumi? o.o

Saves you a crap load of trouble.  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am
Desin Slight
Well Baron, ever consider just spending that 400 Ryo for a steel weapon of any size at Takumi? o.o

O.o what?.....no didn't even consider that option. but the problem is I still have no money, and am poor. hense the delima. and trouble is my middle name.... or better yet the cat who just kept comming back. that's why I have a room reserved at the hospital  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight

O.o what?.....no didn't even consider that option. but the problem is I still have no money, and am poor. hense the delima. and trouble is my middle name.... or better yet the cat who just kept comming back. that's why I have a room reserved at the hospital

Did you forget that the freaking hard drill we just had counted as a crap load of high ranked missions? o.o  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 am
Desin Slight
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight

Did you forget that the freaking hard drill we just had counted as a crap load of high ranked missions? o.o

I GET MONEY FOR THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! eek ......... how much? and what level mission?

Is the mission :
this is not a drill
aprehension
info extraction
hold the gates X2
assassination X2
combat with a konin

if so what level, and hhow much  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games