Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle had followed Ada, Nell, and Rose off the train silently, ghosting behind them and soon becoming basically invisible to them. She glanced once at her sister, to make sure the tiny girl was okay and not being trampled to death somewhere, before slowly turning her attention to Damien as Marina joined the group. She watched the pale dark haired boy with interest, still staying silent. Grey eyes stared him down, as if she was trying to pry her way into his mind. She had always said he would be an interesting one, and she hadn't been wrong. She didn't hate him, but honestly she never had. She was protective of Ada and had disliked him because of what he did to her, but she hadn't hated him, and now he seemed to be taking a new turn. She blinked cold stony eyes and tilted her head ever so slightly. He was, to say the least, a a curiosity, and this year she would have no one interesting to focus her attention on with Tay and Ronyo gone from the school, so automatically it fell to the two boys who had been the cause of her aggravation for a long time now. Damien and Dominic.

¤¤¤¤¤¤ She winced as both Ada and Nell began squealing at a high pitch and hurting her ears. She didn't think she could even make her voice go that high if she had wanted to and she couldn't imagine a single reason why anyone would want to make their voice be so annoyingly pitched. She whipped her head around to quirk her eyebrow at the pair of girls and glance at Marina with a knowing smirk. "I think they should add squealing and being hopeless romantics to the traits of Hufflepuff's don't you?" She asked with a slight chuckle, draping her arm over Ada's shoulder, and drawing the smaller girl into a one armed hug, to show she was mostly kidding. Nothing the Hufflepuff did could ever get on her nerves.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana giggled lightly at Steele's comment about making fun of himself to make the girl laugh. Once they arrived at the carriages, the redhead pulled away from Steele and looked up at the boy. "Hey, you're right!" she exclaimed, referring to when he said they were about two minutes away two minutes ago. After laughing once more, Ariana climbed into the carriage and scooted over to make room for her friend to join. "Looks like it's just us," she said slowly and quietly as her eyes wandered back towards the many students who were around. No sign of Kat or Sam, she thought, letting out a defeated sigh. This year was going to be different in such a bad way.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

Silver Eagle III

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron loved the feeling of Elli's fingers running through his hair. He had been too busy snogging his girlfriend to realize that not only could other students see if they paid attention, but Caitlin did watch them for a moment. In fact, she watched the couple awkwardly before walking off to go find Gracie. After some time, Cameron slid his hands back out from underneath Elli's dress and stopped kissing her. "It's so beautiful out," he said, staring up at the starry sky. Around them, the lake seemed like a frozen black hole, and the castle could be seen getting bigger and bigger as it came closer into view. Almost there, he thought as he eyed the unfamiliar school grounds. It always seemed so different at night in comparison to the regular, sunlit property.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan
XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

When Eretria made her way over to the girl, Amanda nodded in response. "The quicker we get to the carriages, the quicker we get out of the crowd," she said as they began speed walking through and around groups of students. The faster we can get to school, too, she thought, glad that she could get there first and claim a bed in a spot that she enjoyed. The great thing about not being a first year was that you could get there early enough to pick a good spot. Although if first years were able to do that, the older students would just end up threatening them to move it or lose it, so it didn't make too much of a difference.

==== ☠ ====

Diamond_Wales

Format by Diamond_Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:38 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rose, Marina, Michellespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, I'm so happy for Marina!'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide elbowed Michelle lightly in the ribs and stuck her tongue out, blowing a raspberry. "It's just because we're optimists, and exceptionally happy people. Maybe you should spend a day in our House, you wouldn't be so broody all the time." She said it as a joke, but sometimes, she really wished that Michelle hadn't been sorted into Slytherin. She didn't really seem all that happy most of the time... not necessarily unhappy, but not happy, either. Putting that out of her mind, she looked back at Marina. "You're probably right. I mean, he's from an old family, after all. He'll ask officially, eventually, or his sense of propriety might make him explode." She giggled at the thought, and then immediately felt bad. Not that's she'd imagined him literally exploding, more imagined him going temporarily crazy. Not in a bad way, just a little cuckoo. Still, it was mean, and he didn't deserve it.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

User Image

Damien gave Dom a small wave and a smile when he separated from Grace to join him. "How was the train? You sleep the whole way again?" Damien didn't know what it was about the train ride, but it always seemed to put his friend to sleep. On more than one occasion, Damien had gotten up to stretch his legs and spotted Dom sleeping in his compartment. He'd thought about waking him up last term, but had decided against it. This year, he luckily hadn't found himself lacking company. He blushed a bit at that thought, his gaze travelling back to Marina, his eyebrow quirked in confusion. The girls were... squealing? He didn't have much experience with girls, really, but wasn't that usually something they did when they were happy for their friends? He spotted the smile on Adalaide's face... she was... happy? That was utterly confusing for him. He'd thought she hated him, after all. But, then, she tended to be a very kind person. Always had been. It was part of why she was so easy to wound. Maybe she was happy just because Marina was? He looked back at Dominic, trying to take his mind off the crowd of girls. He'd drive himself crazy if he let himself get stuck on them.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli happily snogged him, totally unaware of anyone watching them. Not that she'd actually care if she was aware, although she knew Cam would. When he finally broke away from her lips she happily snuggled against him, glancing up at the sky and then back at him with a soft smile. "It's lovely out. A perfect night for cuddling underneath the stars." She said, continuing to run her fingers gently through his hair, just because she loved his hair. Well honestly, she loved basically everything about him.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ could feel the tension in the air as she hugged her sister. How odd. Usually Remy was the one doing the hugging, so she must be really upset if she wasn't hugging her willingly now. Hmm. Heather released her grip on her sister and looked her in the eye, teal colliding with gold. "You aren't fine. I know you aren't. We have some freaky connection, and you know it." She laughed, trying to lighten the depressing mood that was slowly consuming her. She had promised herself to never fall into that mood ever again. Not after what happened last year. Heather smiled at her sister and continued. "I'm always here for you, ya know? Talking isn't really my thing, but listening is. If you ever wanna just get some stuff off your mind, I'll be here to listen to you. Always." Boy, this peptalk was getting cheesier by the minute. Plan B: subject change. "Hey, let's go grab a carriage before they're all gone. I don't want us running to catch one again this year. We can find Chase too, and maybe Shina, or see what Ari's up to, and I haven't seen Steele in a while. I don't know. I just know we need to leave soon. You have to be at the tables to guide your first years to the Gryffindor Common Room, Miss Prefect." Heather petted Remy's hair, smoothing it down from its attempt of being wild. She was overly proud of her sister for making Prefect this year, and Quidditch Captain too. This year would be a good year. She hoped so, at least.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron leaned his head against Elli's lightly, cuddling up against her. As a bonus, this also made it easier to stare up at the dark sky. Tonight was perfect. At only fourteen years old, the boy got to experience true perfection. He was happy, relaxing, and he also had a beautiful girlfriend. Wasn't that all anyone ever wanted? Things would have been so very different if he was a muggle. He wouldn't have gone to Hogwarts or met Elli. Maybe his past would be better than it had been, with the kids who bullied him for being a wizard, and the father who left because he didn't want a freak for a kid. Cameron shook this thought away and continued to enjoy the moment with Elli.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan
XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Seth chuckled out loud when Xavier commented about his hair. "I didn't really want to cut it, but my mom said I looked childish with long hair." he brought a hand up ruffle it a bit, carful not to mess up the spiked front part. "She practically dragged to to the barbers. Don't mind it too much now" He smiled at Cersei, "I don't think Ill be trying out, well I might. I would need some one to teach me the rules of the game." he said shyly. He though of himself as fairly athletic, but he hadn't tried out for the team last year, and people looking at him made him nervous. He didn't even want to think of all those fans in the stands, Yet he didn't think that the game would be un-fun. But he was never going to admit this fear to anyone, let alone a forth year girl. That would be far to embarrassing.
Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

(OOC~ ya thank would probably be a good idea)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

Nekomancer1

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ listened to Heather's words, sighing at the cheesy talk. "That's why we work so well. You can listen and I can talk. I guess we can chat in the... Prefect's Bathroom! Whoo!" She gave a smile, hoping to make Heather happy as well. When the blonde mentioned the carriages, Rem smirked. "Are you sure? We could use the run. Mum's been feeding us like crazy!" The brunette smiled and took her sister's hand. She walked slowly to an empty carriage and climbed in. Rem turned around around and held her hand out for Heather.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic met Damien with a chuckle and the nonchalance of the shrug of shoulder.
”’Course I did mate, you know I always do.” And it wasn’t like he’d ever meant to do it, either. He’d be fine one minute, munching away on a chocolate frog, and the next, he’s got crumbs on his shirts and the ridiculous crowd of students are already rushing off the train. ”Surprised I remembered to change into uniform before I did,” Dom had almost missed the feast last year because of it. Damn lucky his cousin told him the password knowing he’d probably get left behind or something of the sort.

”Soooo, mate…. How’d it go?” He couldn’t ignore that he’d seen all of Marina’s friends huddled together, excited. But he wasn’t sure if it was before or after the news had reached them. Hell, he was just as curious. They’d never really gotten into too much detail about it, but then again, Dominic was never the best “idea” man. ”Stop staring at them, ya twit, and tell me already,

“What’d she say?”
He couldn’t deny that he wasn’t interested, even despite a part of it just being concern for his friend. Damien and Marina had always had a fire, a certain something since first year that, seriously, everyone had seen but them. And then he reflected about him and Gracie, and how sudden it was, how uncharacteristic he felt of it. He’d always been brash, and reckless, but he never expected he’d talk so much to one girl in every class for the last several weeks of school—just all of a sudden too—because she’d wanted to. He almost laughed. But then there wasDamien and Marina…. Who quite literally crossed paths with wands blazing at every fated moment. And it was just all so odd when he thought about how he'd been when he first came to this school.

Now he just had to resist from knocking his friends skull in if he didn’t say something, and soon.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
with Damien
╚═══════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ was frozen in place as she leaned against him. Her wishes were buzzing around in his head, along with the answers he wished he could give her. 'Of course, Jaslyn. I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms for all time, because...' He dropped the thought. His thumb gently stroked her arm, and he rested his head atop hers. "We really need to get to the castle. I don't want you to miss the feast... Here, I have an idea." Chance bent down and picked Jaslyn up, cradling her in his arms. He was careful not to drop her as he began walking towards the carriages. "See? Now we both get what we want." he said, smiling at her.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

User Image

Damien smiled widely. Dom was prodding him like a bloody girl. It was kind of funny, actually. "It went... amazingly. I mean, I was a bloody idiot, stuttering like I had something wrong with my brain, but I managed to get enough out that she filled in the parts I couldn't get out. Had a bit of a hard time getting my mouth to cooperate. But, after that... we kissed again, and then I gave her the pendant and the journal I got for her at Diagon Alley. She was ecstatic over the necklace. Didn't have the heart to tell her it'll probably be one of the only things she gets from me before my parents find out and my dad cuts me off. Not that I think she'll mind, but still." He smiled like a bloody idiot, not even managing to make himself care that he was likely going to lose his access to the family account over this. "It was... nice. I mean, I really feel... better than I ever have." It was true; the last time he'd felt even close to this happy had been when he'd been friends with Adalaide, and even that had been different, not as good as this. It'd been missing something... something Damien was sure had to do with the snogging and the butterflies in his stomach when they did it.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Near the Carriages with Iris, David, Yvette and Serafina and wondering Goodness he just popped in out of no where!.

User Image

Shayna couldn't keep the smile from her face. She looked at the girls and happily nodded. "That sounds wonderful to me." She said looking from David to the three girls. She blushed slightly redder when all three of the girls noticed their hands. But she was happy... That;s what mattered right?

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xadyn-C

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games