Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Dustin had a shower and changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He certainly looked casual compared to Zil's suit. How many times did he have to change that day? He was now sitting with some of the other rebels and was awaiting Zil's orders. He was still upset that the twins had been caught.

"Well that's all we can do for now, I suppose, though I am not happy about this" Damien said. He then beckoned the twins to follow him. "Come along children. Our work is done here" he said and headed back to the office.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

"Hey Dustin." Shadow said, walking up to him and a group of the rebels he was with. "I'm heading out to Mt. Angelo to see what I can dig up there. I'm leaving Zil and the machine I stole in your hands, ok. I know everyone's a bit emotional, but the rebels can't fall apart now. I'll send word if I find anything." She said before turning and walking towards the door.

"Yes sir." The twins said, following Damien. Several of the technical people looked at the kids with some confusion. No one knew who they were, what they were doing there, or where they came from.

"Join you in a few minutes." Jian told Damien, and stayed to talk to the colonel and discuss what needed to be done.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Rafael growled and pushed himself from the chair, his fingers twitching as he foought the urge to strangle the man who was stood less then a meter from him.
Most of the rebels that had been next to the communications head jumpped back. Some of them falling over their own feet.

After a few seconds of painful comical deliberation Rafael sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in aggrivation. As much as he would love to strangle the cocky git even Raf knew this wasn't the time or place to try and murder the man who had saved them (again).

Fixing the towel on his arm Rafael leveled his gaze with the red headed leader - at least thats what it looked like he was doing, standing at 6'5 and wearing a hood that covered most of his a lot couldn't tell exactly when Rafael was looking at someone let alone if he was glaring or not.

"Fine but take someone else as well I'm not gonna be the only one driven to the point of insanity by you! and my code name is digit so don't expect an answer from lolly boy"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Damien led the twins back to his office and had them sit back down. A few minutes later the soldier arrived with the pizza. Damien always had things ordered through other people to avoid chances of assassination. If the Absolute Leader or Chief General ordered the pizza, there was a chance it could be poisoned, but if a common soldier ordered it, that chance was far less likely.

"Have fun. I hope you can dig up something good" Dustin said while giving Shadow a two finger wave.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm

As the twins sat patiently as the soldier entered the room, the twins perked their heads up, and the soldier jounced slightly when he saw them there. The twins giggled lightly and waited for him to leave. "Here's your pizza sir." The soldier told Damien, leaving it on his desk away from all of the papers and such.

"Thanks." She replied before heading off on foot. It was about a one day's walk through the farm fields, and she figured she needed the exorcise.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Damien opened up the pizza box and turned it to the twins. "Dig in" he said. "Probably should have ordered napkins as well" he added. The Absolute Leader took off his white gloves and took a slice for himself.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yay!" The smiled, each taking a slice and eating it.

After a few minutes, Jian was done talking to the colonel and went to go see Damien again. He stopped at Damien's door and knocked.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 pm

"Is it the Chief General?" Damien asked after finishing his slice.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yes. It's me." Jian replied.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"You may enter" Damien said. He then looked at the twins. "Seems you two need napkins, don't you?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 am

The twins looked at their hands, then back at Damien and nodded.

Jian walked in and smiled. "So I see the pizza has already arrived."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 am

"Yes, I'd offer you a slice but I know you don't eat meat. Actually we could use some napkins here, so could you send for some?" Damien asked the Chief General.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am

"Sure." he replied, then turned to one of the guards at the door and told him to get napkins. He then walked inside and closed the door behind him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

Damien wiped his hands on a napkin once it was delivered, as well as his mouth. He then looked at the twins. "Are you two glad to be back in Diethelm?" he asked them.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

"Yes."
"Very much." The twins said, alternating who was talking between bites of pizza.
"More then that, I'm happy to know who our real father is."
"And spend time with him! This is so much fun!"
"I can't wait to start on the machines again as well."
"Yeah, we have a lot of new project ideas."
"Still... We have some problems at home to deal with though."
"Yeah, our mom and aunts and uncles are fighting over our money again."
"We're gone for a month and they're already trying to get our hands on everything."
"The rebels showed us news clips of it happening in order to try to convince us we didn't want to go back to that."
"But we aren't willing to loose everything our grandparents gave us. It just made us more frustrated when we found out about it."
"Hopefully mom won't put us on lockdown again instead of letting us go back to the academy."
"The bullies are bad, but home is much worse."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games