Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

SanGekido

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:34 am
I go invited here as wel ^-^

I'm San,I like anime and i hate questing but i do it anyway whee
Good to be here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:35 am
Hello I am Jessybelldove and I do online comics and go in 3 other guilds 2 given to me.
I am here because of some random invite I was surprised by but hey I like surprises, only 5 gold deducted eh?  

Jessybelldove

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:29 pm
Yo.
I'm Zach Barren.
I get around. I'm a regular of the VGD, and am in several RPs.

I also have a tedency to forget that the guilds exist, so don't expect to see a lot of me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:49 pm
Hello!  

Lady-Ariel_Spartirain

[~Dark~Angel~]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:52 pm
sup im [~Dark~Angel~] there i introduced my self oh and i like chiken noddle soup with a soda on the side and i like saying the word POOP well thats it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:49 pm
Hey, I'm Luckylee... I enter in the avitar contests from time to time. At the moment I'm working on getting a katana and a Lunar Cowl. But I'm really poor at the moment.... stare

I'm 15 and (obviously) a girl. I live in the US and I'm really nice as long as you don't do any thing to tick me off. Things that annoy me are spammers, bullies, people who are immiture, those who are ignorant and those who make stupid choices all the time. I like to keep in touith things and if you'd like to be my friend then send a friend request and pm me, I'll be happy to talk. I have a boyfriend whom I love dearly and he also goes to gaia. At the moment I am also working on a house. I'm an anime/manga fan. So if you have any thing that you think I may like then share them with me. Also, I'm great in algebra so if you need help you can ask me. I moderate at anouther forum that is not associated with gaia, there I am the most active mod and the one that is most liked. ... well that's all I can think of at the moment... sweatdrop  

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anarchyguy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:14 pm
my name is william but everyone calls me will im 16 years old i live in the middle of nowhere i have been on gaia since january of this year
i love music its one of the only things i do in my life i love rock and country a little bit of everything really i play guitar anything else just ask  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:07 pm
I'm Sara Renee but I just go by Sara unless there's two or more Sara's then I go by Renee >.>;; I'm 17. I'll be 18 in January though. BAMNESS! I'm a senior in high school and I'm also a Christian...Benn called j esus Freak before, but to me it's not an insult. I'm also a leader in my school with a ministry...I also love playing softball! It's really fun. But umm my favorite colors are Orange, green, purple, and pink. And besides church being a pass time, I love phot editing, writing, and taking pictures. Painting to an extent. I'm also from south Louisiana so I say Yall a lot and I love to eat seafood, mainly Crawfish or seafood gumbo!  

OnceAgain89

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yellowrj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:39 pm
Hi names Robyn or RJ dosnt mater which you call me smile I love eyes and the color yellow!! my journals are me in my imaginary garden and are sometimes long so lol ya rolleyes hope to make lots of friends here give me a comment sometime on ramdomness if you want smile I love randomness xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:07 am
Hello My name is Amber I am 14 years old and I adore wolves and Bsb. And as you tell from my screen name COWS  

Mmm...Cow

Queen_Rini

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:34 am
*bows* Hello my name is Rini. It is very nice to meet you. Thank you for inviting me to join your guild. I am a college student so i many not alwasy be online. i will do my best to be on at least once a week. see you around the guild. *waves and runs off to another thread*

Rini heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:00 am
hello all
i'm foxy and i got invited here a couple of days ago sorry i couldn't come here earlier. anyway i've been on gaia for about 2 1/2 years. and every second of that time was fun. of course i like anime and video games and i'm obsessed with my computer and normally spend all day on gaia or youtube and well that's about all i can tyoe right now since my cat has found a spot on my lap and it's really hard to type with him here. xd so i hope to ttyl.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Wolverine`

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:34 am
Just got this invite.

My actual name is Matt, and I am a 22 year old veterinary technician. I am mostly semi-IC on this alt, partially 'cause I like talkin' like Wolverine, bub. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:29 pm
Hi! I got randomly invited here. The names Brit. My favorite color is blue. Im 14. I've been playing for about 7 months now. I hate beggars, and hackers. and I live in ze USA !! <3  

h e a r t l e s s

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:09 pm
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy it here! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games