Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R!A SANSUK!

Ria blinked. "d-...dingo..?" ria exchanged Gnaces with Racy nervously.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY T3N0NAJ!!

Racy looekd at negi suspiciously. "whats a dingo..?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded. he closed his eyes, and pointed at random thinkgs as he recisted the all known 'eenie meenie' phase, and ended on a tray of Lasagnia. "Mh, Lasagnia. sounds gud." Leo said, clapping his hands and rubbing them together, eager to taste some.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate looekd at Keido, knowing that as long he had his glasses on, it would keep him from saying anything stupid. He looekd around, and slipepd away fromt he scene, to avoid some of that kind of stuff. he was still trying to work on trying to changing himself to a better person.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Amaya smiled. " Amazing choice, I love lasangi-ya." She grabbed two plates and handed him a fork and knife. " Help yourself." She said flashing her pearly white teeth.
Mia sighed and closed her eyes. She had one leg bent up and her hands folded over her stomach.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo smiled, takign the utencils, and Took a peico of the delicious italian dish and sat at a two seated table. he took a small scoop and slipped it into his mouth. "Mhh, its really good!" he smiled after he swallowed. "This is amazing! Its alot betta then sloppy english mush!" he laughed a bit.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate looekd at Keido, knowing that as long he had his glasses on, it would keep him from saying anything stupid. He looekd around, and slipepd away fromt he scene, to avoid some of that kind of stuff. he was still trying to work on trying to changing himself to a better person.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Negi Henata ((letter bee)) and Nami Sumaki ((Negi's dingo))

"A dingo is something letter bee's have" he then turns to Nami "Nami stay here" he then goes to Tora "hi Tora. why dont you come over here instead of hide?" he walks back "Tora they dont bite unless you bite frist" "ok Negi"

User Image
User Image

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Tora goes to say she can not, but Negi left before she could. She looks down to Shiro bring her hand from her face, her eyes still that of a cat ready to pounce. "i-i guess I'll have to try..." She holds Shiro in her arms more securly and heads over slowly to the group, mainly looking at shiro and the floor, tring to avoid looking at Nami the best she can.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R!A SANSUK!

Ria giggled. "yeah, cmon Tora-chan! I dont bite at all, Racy may, if you get her mad though."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY T3N0NAJ!!

Racy raised a brow. "Whats a letter bee?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Amaya smiled taking a small bite. " Its amazing." She smiled hugely. She remembered the taste of the cafeteria food back in massechussets.
Mia sighed and rolled over. She pulled out her pony tail and just let her hair flow over the grass.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded. He finished up the last of the delicious food and set the tray and trash away. "The food here's Great! Thanks for showing me here!"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate spotted Mia, and smiled, finding soneone he knew. he walked over ot her, and leaned against a nearby tree. "hey, what goes on?" he greeted casually, his hands in his jacket pockets as they usually were.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Amaya smiled, blushing a little. " No problem." She said throwing away the rest of her food. " Anytime."
Mia jumped up to a sitting postition and yelped slightly. She put a hand on her chest. " Hey. Nothin. You scared me. What about you?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded. and stroked her cheek gently. "Your blushing..." he said, not having to finish the question for her to figure out what he was askin.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate shrugged, chuckling slightly. "Heh, nothing much. Mitsuki has some new friends, and keido, as usual, amlost got into a fight withem." he chuckled again. "That guy..." he laughed playfully.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Amayas face grew hotter and she looked down slightly, her breathing sped up a little bit. She stuttered slightly, not making much sense. Her words weren't working.
Mia giggled. " Sounds like him." She said nodding. " What have you been up too? " She asked. " Haven't seen you in a while." Mia stood up and walked over too him, sitting down next to where he stood and hugging her knees.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo couldnt help but grin. he Could've kissed her right there, but decided not to. its would've been to soon, and he wasnt like Nate and Keido. He liked waiting. "Its fine, no need to blush. Its not like you need be flatter for anything." he said, fixing his collar. Nate and Keido's natural rudeness kinda messed with his personality, being raised with them. but he didnt mean it of course.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate shrugged again. "eh, nothin much. the schools been empty, hard for me to find people. I messed with your lil buddy Hiroshi, and Amaya. Only cuz My friend Leo's here. Hes probably off with amaya somewhere. Nothin much." Nate said, starin off at other trees, somehow feelin an awkward bond between them.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Amaya shook her head and looked up at him. She was so confused. " I..I.." Shrugging and turning around she mumbled a quiet, " I should probably be going."
Mia bit her lip and her cheeks turned a light pink color. " Er..." For once she had nothing to say, it felt weird.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo suddenly realized what he said and regretted every word. "No, im sorry, i didnt mean it!" he said, quickly turning to her and lifting his hands.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate Ended the silence by finally speakin up. "Ima go check on the lil rascal, make sure hes not gettin into any trouble yet. wanna come with?" he asked, montioning her over with his hand, which was still in his pocket. He Started to walk tot he campus.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Amaya looked back, confused. " Are you on a period or something? How do your moods keep changing? Why?" She was on fire. She wasn't able to stop when she started, thats just how she was.
Mia nodded. " C-Could you help me up?" She asked quietly. She felt a weird twing at her heart. It was similair to the wy she felt when she used to see him.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games