Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 pm
Well, it was my dad and youngest brother and sister. His wife died a year or so before I was adopted. They're all doing good. My other brother and sister weren't able to get there yesterday, though. Kits is probably still cleaning up the mess her pets made while she was gone. rolleyes *rests his head on Dame's shoulder*

*nuzzles the grunny, careful not to knock him over*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 pm
*Sips his spiked coffee and looks at Iggies.* You know…uphold law and order, protect the citizens of the GGG. Officer Dougherty and I work over at the GGB enforcing the rules over there too.

*smirks at Iggies.* I do go down to Headquarters on a daily basis and I have read Miss Psyzapp's file. stare I don't think there is a cop in this town that doesn't know who she is.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:42 pm
*Grunny bounces around playing tag with Velcore and hopping over to nuzzle, telling secrets*

*Tries not to listen too closely top Dame and Karrie's conversation, but being curious hears some. Turns back to Showcase*

Now what kind of trouble can a bunch of geezers cause? Although I hear there are a few mules getting out of hand....

*With an innocent look* Oh I didn't know Psyzapp was that close with your office. Must be her charitable work *Starts to crack with giggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Close with the Department…I guess you could think of it like that. It's been a while since I've seen Psyzapp's file. I actually think there hasn't been anything new added to it for quite some time now. neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:50 pm
*plays with the grunny*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 pm
-walks into the bar- OUCH! Who put that bar there?

-gets a glass of strawberry sake-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 pm

*Giggles watching the Grunny and Velcore playing* I think she missed him... Actually I think many of them did.

@ Showcase- You know, she has been acting strangely lately. Not up to our, er, normal hi-jinks

*Startles as the new person walks into the bar and raises an eyebrow* Officer, maybe that one might need help.... Hi... er Miss... can't remember if we met or not...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar and grins at everyone.* Good evening everyone. *Sees Officer Showcase and has a seat next to him at the bar.* You work with the Police K-9 unit sometimes, right?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 pm
-reaches up and scritches/pets in Karrie's hair- Are you tried, honey? -rubs her cheek against his cheek- Sorry your other brother and sister didn't get to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 pm
iggies
Hi... er Miss... can't remember if we met or not...
Cirno. ["Chiruno"]  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:01 pm
*Raises his eyebrow at Psyzapp's abrupt question.* Um…yes…yes occasionally. *Sips is spiked coffee.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:04 pm
*raises eyebrows at the blue fairy, then smiles at Psyzapp* Hello, Psyzapp. *squeezes Dame a little tighter* Mmmm... a little, but I slept most of the afternoon. I'll see them next time. They have their own families to take care of now. *looks over at the grunny and Velcore* Velcore really likes playing with your animals, iggies. smile  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:06 pm
I am looking into getting a couple of watchdogs. I want them well trained and obedient with very large teeth. Not puppies…I don't want to go through that whole… *gestured with her hand* … "puppy" thing. Where can I get a couple of good watchdogs.

*grins at Chef Karrie.* Good evening Karrie. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 pm
-squeezes him back with her free hand and keeps playing with his hair with the other, whispering- I really did miss you though. We seem to keep missing each other lately. -kisses his cheek briefly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Nice to meet you then Cirno. Watch those inanimate objects, they like to jump people.

*Giggles as Psyzapp comes in* Speak of the devil. HI hunny.

Karrie I think my critters have really taken to Velcore too. They trust him and that says a lot. He's welcome to come play whenever you let him.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games