Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Amaya giggled. A idea popped into her head. " Hey, Do you like to wrestle? " She asked crouching down slightly and wagging her tail playfully.
Mia giggled and shook her head. She felt a little dizzy, it was kinda like how she used to feel when she would talk to him. " I don't either." She smiled looking into his eyes for a moment. Mia bit her lip and looked ahead. " Uhh.. W-Where were we g-going again?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

"oh" he says to tora

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo grinned. He leaned over at her. "You sure you wanna try me?" He challenged.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate Shrugged. "oh yeah, were gonna find Leo and Amaya." He remembered. As he started to walk. he soon stopped, looekd back at Mia. He looked at her, tilting his head slightly. He looke at her, oddly loosing his mind. he shook his head, putting a gentle hand over one eye and onto his forehead.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Amaya grinned devilishly. She grabbed his arm and closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating hard on a certain spot outside. They were on a large hill surrounded by trees. " I'm sure." She giggled stepping back. " C'om on kitty," She purred, " Let's play."
Mia hurried and caught up with him. She wrapped her fingers around his wrist gently. " Are you okay?" She asked moving his hand and inspecting his eye. She had to get up on her tippy toes, and still she wasn't quite tall enough to see. " I don't see anything." She murmured getting closer to inspect his eye.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Tora nods lightly "sorry..." Shiro grasps her fingur and bites down on it. Tora's ears and tail shoot up with surprise. She looks down to him, her ears and tail calming down as Shiro chews on her finger.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

"tora do you wanna go out?"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo smiled mischeivously. He prounced at her, takcling her down and pinning her down quick.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate turned bright pink, wanting to pull away or pull awwy from her, but something pulled him to her. He looekd into her eyes, slowing lowering her hand. "Nothings in my eye.. its just..." his heart beated faster, as he gently kissed her. only having to move his face closer to hers, sonce they were already so close.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm

" Hey!" Amaya exlaimed giggling. " Thats not fair! I didn't even get to say go!" The huge smile she was wearing reached her eyes. She wriggled under him, unable to get up. She knew he was probably much stronger then her.
Mia's face burned up. She was struck by suprise. Her hand tightened around Nate's wrist and lingered in the air. Her heart felt like it would burst out of her chest. The worst part about this whole thing was that she was kissing him back. She suddenly remembered someone... Yuuta. Pulling away Mia jumped backwards and regained her breath. " W-...W-What just happened?!" She managed breathlessly.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Tora looks up to Negi surprised and blushing."u-uhhh..." she looks down To shiro not knowing what to say to Negi. Shiro continues to chew on Tora's finger.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:59 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo Blushed, being ontop of her. he rolled over, getting off of her. "uh, sorrey." he apologized as he lay next to her in the grass, looking p at the sky.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

as soon as Nate felt Mia pull away, he came back into his senses. "AHH! Im sorry! i.. I dont know what came over me!!" Nate said, after he jumped back and put a hand over his mouth. but his heart couldnt stop beating, and he wanted to do it again. but he kept himself away from er at the moment. "I...Uh.. Agh! Im Sorry!!" Nate grit his teeth, lookin regretful and apologetic. ACK! I tought i got over her!! Dx RAWR this sucks. Im probably gonna get killed by Yuuta or something. Dammit. =.= crap i shouldnt have dont that. and she preobably hates me too. dammit dammit dammit.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:02 pm

"ok"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Amaya blushed. " It's okay..believe me." She murmured looking up at the sky again. She smiled, purring again a little bit. She hopped up and pinned his wrists to the grass. Her knees were on either sides of his stomach. " Ha!! I win." She smiled triumphantly.
Mia was speechless. She could hear his thoughts too. Yuuta.. Oh no. What would he do? She couldn't hide the fact that she liked, no, loved that kiss. She still had feelings for Nate although they didn't used to be this strong. She still loved Yuuta more and hoped he'd know that. " I-It's.. okay."

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo blushed again. he didnt even try to get her off him, it would bee to quick and easy, he just let her sit on him. he decided to tease her, make her blush. "you liek that, dontchu." he grinned, charminly.

はじめgまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate looekd at Mia, looking miserable. "I shouldnt have done that, should i." He said softly. being a normal human, he couldnt hear her thought like she had his. but he couldnt help admitting the fact that he liked it too.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Amaya blushed. She scrambled off of him. " N-no." She mumbled looking away. She grinned and turned back, " I bet you did though." Amaya got close to him, their noses almost touching, that grin still on her face. Right when their lips were about to touch she jumped up. " Wanna play again?" She purred wagging her tail.
" Probably not. But you know we both liked it. " Mia murmured looking down. She bit her lip and scooted over by him. " Uh.. How should we tell Yuuta, And Kat?"

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo was burning a pink color on his cheeks. when she was close to him, he felt like falling over and fainting. he sighed, trying to to sound too dreamy. He got up, brushing himself off and got into stance. "Yeah, sure. Whenever your ready." he grinned.

はじめgまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate looekd up at Mia as she spoke, but once she mentioned kat, he felt that a lightning bolt had struck through his chest. "EHH!! I forgot!! I never see her anymore, she kinda left my mind. AGH How Can I Forget about her!!" He scolded himself, starting to pace absentmindedly. "I..idonno." he said, almost paniking more than he ever has before. the most he's ever paniked is when he had to choose between mia and kat, and he was breaking that record.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games