Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Chef_Karrie
Good night, Psyzapp. *glances down at Dame's legs when she turns and smiles* Velcore's always been close to me, as far back as I can remember. *looks down at the grunny, wondering how this one is able to talk*

((If you ask her or any of the critters, you may never get a moment of peace. they chatter too much))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm
Psyzapp
(( ICY REIGN!!! heart heart heart *tackleglomps you back* Are we ever going to see you again?! gonk ))

*Yawns.* Well I hate to just run off so soon everyone, but I've been up very late the past couple of nights. *A very large grin spreads across her face as she thinks of the past couple of nights with Officer Dougherty.* I'll see you all later. *She gets up off the barstool and heads down into her chambers.*

{{As soon as Black releases me from the clinic, I'll be on over. We should conclude our convo, or rather argument, tomorrow, provided he's on when I am.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm
*slips in through the back door, goes down the steps and hangs his hat and coat. Starts to head towards the kitchen, but notices a light on in the bedroom and steps in.* Hello, M'dear. How was your day?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm
((I'll try to be back in a little while, heading home now. Feel free to take dame back to her apartment, Karrie. wink ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 pm
*grins at Dame* Yes, I do. *looks at iggies* Your grunny talks...

((All right.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*slips in through the back door, goes down the steps and hangs his hat and coat. Starts to head towards the kitchen, but notices a light on in the bedroom and steps in.* Hello, M'dear. How was your day?

*Hugs and kisses Officer Dougherty* Just fine. Are your days getting any easier?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:02 pm

*Sighs and looks at Karrie* yea... they all do. Sometimes I can't get them to shut it either. But mostly I don't mind. She must like you to be this bold.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:06 pm
*laughs* She probably just likes my cooking and playing with Velcore.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:06 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Hugs and kisses Officer Dougherty* Just fine. Are your days getting any easier?

*Sits down on the end of the bed to remove his boots* Uh, kind of. It's Friday of course, and everyone down at HQ was looking forward to the weekend, so most of their thoughts were elsewhere. How's the expansion coming along?

Edited.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm
-gets another strawberry sake-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Sits down on the end of the bed to remove his boots* Uh, kind of. It's Friday of course, and everyone down at HQ was looking forward to the weekend, so most of their thoughts were elsewhere. How's the expansion coming along?

Edited.

*She sits on the edge of the bed on her side and then slips in under the covers.* Very nicely. I think we are going to be ahead of schedule. I don't know if you noticed the construction outside. I am sometimes very glad i had this apartment built underground…it cuts back on the noise we may otherwise hear.

Do you like dogs, William? *She looks at him and curiously awaits his response.* The reason I ask is I was thinking about getting a couple of watchdogs. Very large obedient watchdogs with huge teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 pm
Chef_Karrie
*laughs* She probably just likes my cooking and playing with Velcore.

*Giggles* Those probably help. They aren't bad, even if they can sometimes get on my nerves.

She can't cook... and its not like she's an angel to live with either *Goes back to playing tag with Velcore*

((Sorry my pages wouldn't load there for a while))  

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm
((That's all right. I understand computer troubles.))

*laughs at the grunny's comment* It sounds like you two feel the same way about each other. *sees Dame starting to nod off* I think I'm going to take Dame home. Were you planning on staying here much longer?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

((Kicks the computer.. its not playing fair))

*Giggles at grunny and Karrie* Yea, I think at least that's one thing we all agree on. I don't know if Dame's been feeling very good recently, but being stubborn she wont talk to me.

I may not stay too much longer, but I can stay in the woods with the other critters is you two need some time *Winks and nods* Get her to spill whats going on if you can

iggies

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 3, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:30 pm
Psyzapp
*She sits on the edge of the bed on her side and then slips in under the covers.* Very nicely. I think we are going to be ahead of schedule. I don't know if you noticed the construction outside. I am sometimes very glad i had this apartment built underground…it cuts back on the noise we may otherwise hear.

Do you like dogs, William? *She looks at him and curiously awaits his response.* The reason I ask is I was thinking about getting a couple of watchdogs. Very large obedient watchdogs with huge teeth.

Heh heh, it's rather hard to miss the construction around here. Though being underground doesn't eliminate the vibrations from the earth movers and the sort.

*he removes his new suit and hangs it out for dry cleaning, then finishes undressing.* Dogs? Oh I love dogs! I've taken some of the K9 unit dogs on some of my rounds. There's this little wolf-dog that looks really fierce for his size, and there's a couple of Dobies that are quite fond of me too.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games