Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 pm

((I just saw the time. I better try to head off. Night. I wont be able to get on til late tomorrow if I'm able to))

*Finishes the drink and heads to the door* I have to go check on some things before I head home.... uh... just hang a sock on the door if ya need me gone a while *Grins and winks and heads off to the woods*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 pm
See you later, iggies. *Karrie and Dame leave MW and go back to her apartment*

*follows Karrie and Dame*

((Good night.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:39 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Heh heh, it's rather hard to miss the construction around here. Though being underground doesn't eliminate the vibrations from the earth movers and the sort.

*he removes his new suit and hangs it out for dry cleaning, then finishes undressing.* Dogs? Oh I love dogs! I've taken some of the K9 unit dogs on some of my rounds. There's this little wolf-dog that looks really fierce for his size, and there's a couple of Dobies that are quite fond of me too.

Doberman's…I like the sound of that. Would you like a couple of dogs around? K-9 dogs can be trained to attack on command…correct?

I had to go and see an attorney today regarding Big Paulie's will. Apparently, I've inherited his entire estate since I am the only person alive that was named in his will. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time going over everything with the attorney. Part of the assets are some homes in different areas of the world. San Francisco, Miami, New York, Venice, Paris and London. Perhaps we could charter a private plane and spend a long weekend together in Italy. *She gets a sly grin on her face.* I could show you around, I'm familiar with Italy.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 4, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 pm
Psyzapp
Doberman's…I like the sound of that. Would you like a couple of dogs around? K-9 dogs can be trained to attack on command…correct?

I had to go and see an attorney today regarding Big Paulie's will. Apparently, I've inherited his entire estate since I am the only person alive that was named in his will. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time going over everything with the attorney. Part of the assets are some homes in different areas of the world. San Francisco, Miami, New York, Venice, Paris and London. Perhaps we could charter a private plane and spend a long weekend together in Italy. *She gets a sly grin on her face.* I could show you around, I'm familiar with Italy.

Yes, Doberman's usually take some extensive training to verbal and signal commands, especially those used in the K9-Unit for example. HQ has an outside source who trains their dogs for the force. He is also a breeder. Perhaps we could pay him a visit sometime and see what dogs he might have available.

*He slips into bed beside her, sitting up against the pillows* Wow! You are the only survivor listed in Big Paulie's will? I'm sure that will take the attorney's a bit of time to straighten out. I have never really traveled out of the States before, other than camping in Canada for a few days, and a day trip across the border into Mexico, that is. That would be most interesting to be able to go to another country! *He yawns, then slips down deeper under the covers and snuggles up against her*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 pm
*She puts her head on his shoulder, her arm across his chest and yawns. She can barely keep her eyes open.* Perhaps we can talk about it more tomorrow morning. *She starts to drift off to sleep.* I love you.…  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 5, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 pm
*He kisses her forehead, then yawns again* Love you too ... *He closes his eyes and they fall asleep in each others arms* heart User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 am
*leaves the grunnies downstairs in Ryzan's quarters and comes up for a steamer. He sits down at the nearest table and yawns as he stirs in the syrup*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 pm
::Maune starts to open the MW door as he walks in and goes behidn the bar as he glaces around and sees only Tes:: HI there Tes  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm
*Lilith walks in the door. Looks around.
Sees the Foxman at the bar..."Perfect time for a drink"She thinks to herself. Walks up and leans on the bar says* "Hi ya, bar keep! It's Maune, right?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:01 pm
::Maune turns around and smiles at Lilith as he has a glass in his hand and is cleaning it:: Hello There again Lilith and yes the name is Maune. What do you care to drink today?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 pm
-comes in pulling behind her a wagon with crates of beer bottles-

I hope you people like it, it's cucumber flavor beer. Kappa love it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:11 pm
"I'll take my clear soda w/lemon and lots of ice. I'm thirsty. How are you today?" *Lilith smiles at him still leaning on the bar. She watches him as he gets her soda.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:17 pm
::Maune gives a nod towards Tewi then looks back at Lilith:; Sure thing Lilith comigg right up.

::Maune threw a glass in the air and caught it as he poured some clear soda in it and added the touch of lemon to and added 5 ice cubes and put a slice of lemon on the glass and handed it to her:; There you are Lilith your drink ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 pm
Nobody ever takes the things I bring, except for Reisen and the blue man's green rabbit.

It seems I am unable to bring people happiness and luck in this world.

Is there anywhere in this world I could stay while I'm here? I do like it in this world.  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:26 pm
-Lilith's phone rings-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games