Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:56 pm
-Tewi leaves, headed for the Makai Lounge and Apartments-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 pm
Lilith Amaranth
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith hears her phone ring. She takes it out of her purse. Answers it "Hello, this is Lilith..."
"Hello, Lilith. This is Reisen. You will be pleased to know that your application for an apartment has been accepted. Your apartment is number B105. ^-^ "

*Lilith is pleased to her that she has a home in Geezerville, takes a breath and answers " Thank you Ms Reisen for getting back to me so quickly. I can swing by later and pick up my keys, if that is good for you?"*
"Sure. ^-^"  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Lilith Amaranth
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith hears her phone ring. She takes it out of her purse. Answers it "Hello, this is Lilith..."
"Hello, Lilith. This is Reisen. You will be pleased to know that your application for an apartment has been accepted. Your apartment is number B105. ^-^ "

*Lilith is pleased to her that she has a home in Geezerville, takes a breath and answers " Thank you Ms Reisen for getting back to me so quickly. I can swing by later and pick up my keys, if that is good for you?"*
"Sure. ^-^"

"Thank you. I will pick them up at the desk. okay. Have a good day Ms Reisen. Bye" Lilith closes her phone and puts it back into her purse.

Turns her attention back to the barkeep. "Mr. Maune, may I have another soda please? Smiling at him hard, wanting to tell him her good news.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:12 pm
*After doing a very early AM shift down and HQ, he arrives outside of the MW and unlocks the door to Katana's. He goes down into the kitchen, gets a glass of water and drinks it down. He puts the glass on the counter and notices the faint sound of music coming from somewhere. He looks around the place until he finds the closed door where it is coming from and he knocks on the door.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 pm
Sure Lilith not a problem.
::Maune gives a smile towards Lilith as he tosses another glass in the air and repeats the process from before and hands it to Lilith:: There you are Lilith another clear soda.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:15 pm
JustinShowcase
*After doing a very early AM shift down and HQ, he arrives outside of the MW and unlocks the door to Katana's. He goes down into the kitchen, gets a glass of water and drinks it down. He puts the glass on the counter and notices the faint sound of music coming from somewhere. He looks around the place until he finds the closed door where it is coming from and he knocks on the door.*

*hears knocking at the bathroom door* Justin? Is that you? You can come in......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:17 pm
It would appear I am not as much as a celebrity in this world as I was told I was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:17 pm
*Lilith takes the glass touching his hand as she does. Smiles at him and says * " Maune, I did as you suggested went to the Makai Apartments and applied. That was the owner, she called to let me know I was approved."  

Lilith Amaranth

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:20 pm
katana68

*hears knocking at the bathroom door* Justin? Is that you? You can come in......

*He opens the door.* Um…hi…I didn't want to disturb you or anything. I just heard the music. I was just going to change and go work out. *He can't help but notice how beautiful she looks by candlelight.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:21 pm
-leaves-  

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*He opens the door.* Um…hi…I didn't want to disturb you or anything. I just heard the music. I was just going to change and go work out. *He can't help but notice how beautiful she looks by candlelight.*

*stretches her arms up above her head and gives Showcase a coy look* You know, you don't have to leave if you want a "work-out." wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith takes the glass touching his hand as she does. Smiles at him and says * " Maune, I did as you suggested went to the Makai Apartments and applied. That was the owner, she called to let me know I was approved."

That is some great news Lilith. ::Smiles at Lilith:; I told you will be allowed there ^^.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm
katana68

*stretches her arms up above her head and gives Showcase a coy look* You know, you don't have to leave if you want a "work-out." wink

*Gets a sly grin on his face.* You look awful relaxed there Ma'am. *He steps into the room further and crosses his arms.* Are you needing some company in there? wink cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 pm
*grins at Showcase* Oh, I'm very relaxed. Now you, on the other hand, look as if you are in need of some relaxation. Perhaps a back rub would help you? wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm
Maune
Lilith Amaranth

That is some great news Lilith. ::smiles at Lilith:; I told you will be allowed there ^^.

"I may need some help moving in. I know we just met and all, but, I don't know anyone yet. Would you be willing to help me?" *Gives him sad eyes, then bats her lashes.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games