Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:37 pm
katana68
*grins at Showcase* Oh, I'm very relaxed. Now you, on the other hand, look as if you are in need of some relaxation. Perhaps a back rub would help you? wink

OH Yeah! *Flashes her a smile* Now we're talking! wink cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 pm
Lilith Amaranth
Maune
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith takes the glass touching his hand as she does. Smiles at him and says * " Maune, I did as you suggested went to the Makai Apartments and applied. That was the owner, she called to let me know I was approved."

That is some great news Lilith. ::smiles at Lilith:; I told you will be allowed there ^^.

"I may need some help moving in. I know we just met and all, but, I don't know anyone yet. Would you be willing to help me?" *Gives him sad eyes, then bats her lashes.*

Sure I be glad to give you a hand Lilith ::Maune gives a smile towards her::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 pm
*Laughs* Well, what are you waiting for, Officer? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:45 pm
katana68

*Strips out of his uniform as fast as he can and gets into the hot tub with Katana.* Aaaaaaaaaaaah!  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm
Maune
Lilith Amaranth
Maune
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith takes the glass touching his hand as she does. Smiles at him and says * " Maune, I did as you suggested went to the Makai Apartments and applied. That was the owner, she called to let me know I was approved."

That is some great news Lilith. ::smiles at Lilith:; I told you will be allowed there ^^.

"I may need some help moving in. I know we just met and all, but, I don't know anyone yet. Would you be willing to help me?" *Gives him sad eyes, then bats her lashes.*

*Lilith smiles, takes the napkin from under her glass, gets a pen from her purse. Begins to write Lilith 555-5683 call me heart , then hands it to Maune "You might want this...or you could come with me now. I have to pick up the keys. If you can get away for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*Strips out of his uniform as fast as he can and gets into the hot tub with Katana.* Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

*sits behind Showcase and begins to give him a back rub, starting at rubbing his shoulders and neck* I was thinking about going up to the main bar, but now that you're here, perhaps we could stay in for the evening? *She leans in and kisses his neck*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm
Lilith Amaranth
Maune
Lilith Amaranth
Maune
Lilith Amaranth

*Lilith smiles, takes the napkin from under her glass, gets a pen from her purse. Begins to write Lilith 555-5683 call me heart , then hands it to Maune "You might want this...or you could come with me now. I have to pick up the keys. If you can get away for a bit?"

::Maune takes the number and pockets it in his pants and cleans the counter up quickly as he goes to the door and opens it for Lilith:: Lead the way Lilith.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:56 pm
katana68

*sits behind Showcase and begins to give him a back rub, starting at rubbing his shoulders and neck* I was thinking about going up to the main bar, but now that you're here, perhaps we could stay in for the evening? *She leans in and kisses his neck*

*Smiles.* Oh yeah.…right there…that's the spot. Aaaaaaaaaah! *Completely enjoying his back rub.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 pm
*Lilith says to him "Thanks you're great" kisses his cheek. Takes his hand leads him to her car.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*Smiles.* Oh yeah.…right there…that's the spot. Aaaaaaaaaah! *Completely enjoying his back rub.*

*starts to work her way down his back, her fingers easing his muscles* So.....what do you say about staying in? We can go up to the bar....but I'd much rather stay in. *she nibbles his earlobe*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 pm
Lilith Amaranth
*Lilith says to him "Thanks you're great" kisses his cheek. Takes his hand leads him to her car.*

::Maune follows Lilith on the way out::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm
katana68

*starts to work her way down his back, her fingers easing his muscles* So.....what do you say about staying in? We can go up to the bar....but I'd much rather stay in. *she nibbles his earlobe*

*Closes his eyes and leans forward for her work her magic.* Hm…what bar? cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*Closes his eyes and leans forward for her work her magic.* Hm…what bar? cool

*laughs softly and pulls him back down to her and holds him close, her hands roaming over his chest.* Have I persuaded you to stay in, then?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm
katana68

*laughs softly and pulls him back down to her and holds him close, her hands roaming over his chest.* Have I persuaded you to stay in, then?

I'm not going anywhere. cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games