Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm

"Yeah you're probably right" Mac chuckled with her as well. He looked back at her, "I was always put down by the people in the city I used to live in. Even my sisters thought I was strange and shunned my dreams, and they wanted me to conform their standards of normal. I couldn't stand to live around that awful place, but I know I can return there someday to help spread love and understanding" he paused. "The only person that I would gladly return for is my mom" he inputted.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:09 pm

User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

Aria chuckled to herself. "Living with my grandfather has given me a good sense of determination. If I want something, I don't care what others say." She gave a one shouldered shrug. "I'm used to people putting me down, simply because of who I am." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't remember my mother. She died when I was little."

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

"I'm always used to rude comments and stuff, but it just got boring where I lived before". Mac looked down a moment after hearing about her mother, "...I'm sorry. I don't know what I would do if I lost my mother if I knew her now...but I think I could go on" he stated. He finished his meal, and gave a small burp, "Thank you, and excuse me" he said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Aria shrugged easily. "It's not your fault. Besides, it was so long ago and I was so young." She stood and gathered up the empty bowls. "Shall we head back and look for the others?" She asked, putting the dishes in the sink. She'd wash them when she washed the supper dishes. The girl suddenly realized she was still wearing her apron. Giggling, she took it off and hung it up.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Mac stretched, "Well, I supposed we should" was all he said. He stood at the door, "you coming?" he asked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Aria joined Mac at the door, slipping on her sandals. "Of course I am." She said with a small laugh. "Wouldn't miss it." Opening the door, she lead the way back to town. It was a short walk before they were back on the hard pavement of the town, the sounds pressing in on them.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Mac looked around, "You don't supposed they're still at the beach do you?" he asked in question. The town was not that tiny and they could have gone anywhere.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Aria paused, looking around the town. She hummed for a moment, debating. "Beach." She finally said. "Otherwise, we could search the whole town and still miss them. Besides, maybe they left a note saying where they're going." She shrugged then began heading down the path to Joshua's cove. It was the best idea she could think of.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

"Good idea" he replied, "That's our best choice so far, and its still scenic" he said optimistically. He began walking towards the cove. Just then, a little black cat came by and mewed at Mac's feet, "Oh, what a cute little kitty" he said as he bent down to pet it. "Did you know cats are a natural demon repellant? Somehow they have this energy that all demons stay away from" he informed her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:33 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Aria looked at the cat in curiosity. "Really? I didn't know that." She crouched down beside Mac and reached out, scratching the cat's chin. She was rewarded with a purr from the little black cat. "Where's you learn about that?" The girl asked, not looking at Mac. She was too busy looking at the cat, a smile on her face.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Mac closed his eyes and smiled, "Well, awhile ago I had demon encounters. They started when I was 16, and they kept happening. I learned they never came around me when my cat was near, and they fled at the sight of it" he said. He stood up and resumed walking, "We better get moving. Bye kitty".
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:33 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

"Huh. Interesting." Aria accepted it with her ever present calm. Her life may have been turned upside down, but she was still as calm as ever. Giving that cat one last scratch, she rose and followed Mac. They left the city behind, heading down the path to Joshua's cove.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Tianara smiled faintly. "I'd say that guns and daggers are probably the way to go, if we must have weaponry," she decided at last. As she finished speaking, they came out into the cove. As Tianara had expected, they saw no one. "I don't think there's anyone here," she said after a moment. "Maybe they haven't found anything interesting yet?" She glanced at the other two, wondering if maybe she was just missing something. She saw no reason why the merfolk would have returned yet. Lots of people, after all, meant lots of work. But the men seemed to have thought that at least one of their merfolk would have returned by now.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:47 am

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua glanced around the empty cove and shrugged. "Alright. Guess you were right. Still, it never hurts to check." He glanced at Tianara. "Should we start looking for the other ocean children then?" With the merfolk still gone, there was so reason to hang around here. Not when they could be tracking down near by ocean children.

Allen looked around the cove, unsurprised. He'd partly been expecting this. There were a lot of clans out there that the merfolk had to reach. Even splitting up into pairs, it would still take awhile to reach them all.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am

Tianara nodded. "Never hurts," she agreed. "And by the time we've tracked down one or two more, they should be back. I don't think they'll be going to all the clans - just as many as they can reach, and from there word will be passed on. Even they can't make it all around the world in time, after all." As she turned away, however, she frowned and straightened slightly. "Did you hear that?" she asked.

Maybe it was nothing, she thought with a strange feeling. Perhaps she had just imagined it. But she'd almost thought that she'd heard the voice of one of the merfolk in her head. It had been too faint to know whose, but she thought she'd heard something.

Dismissing it as her losing her mind temporarily, she turned her attention back to the forest. "Never mind. We should go see if there are more."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games