Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Tora's tail fluffs up and is sticking up, her eyes look like a cat's eyes. " ILL KILL YOU"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 pm

notingles
(cmon cant blair apear ONCE when the shadow atacks? i mean it were 4 FRIGIN TIMES)

(Blair)
*Sencing danger comes into her office and sees the shadow and sees Sarah stumbling so trans ports her out* ED HOLD MY HAND AND COVER YOUR EYES!!! *begins glowing BRIGHT like the sun till the shadow has to retreat* let GO ED!!! *Glows brighter till shes levitateing and the shadow gets reduced to half its size and scatters away* oh *blair colapses on the ground*

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:53 pm

*the shadow look to the sides before ending the charge and i wake up* last word?
(me) opalah*a blast of light apear in my armor and send the shadow flying back to the main hall* think i wold die *cogh* this easy?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:53 pm

wait...WAT!?!?!?!?!

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Tora sees the light and the shadow retreat. "GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME COWERD" she yells swinging back and forth in the chains
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm

*see blair* daam... *gets her to the healing chamber and call a construct* i hope the shadow is dead now... i dont think blair can srvive that again... *credits of neko scholl season one apear rofl *

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

red 14 the sniper
Tora sees the light and the shadow retreat. "GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME COWERD" she yells swinging back and forth in the chains

(Sarah)
SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IDIOT!!!

0.0; *walks away slowly*

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:59 pm

*apear season two opening :3*

(JUST SO ERYONE NOES WE HAS A NEW TEACHER COMIN!!!!)
(Sarah)
*Sobering up alittle runs to her aunts side*OH MY GOD IS SHE DEAD?!?!?!?! *Starts crying*

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

Tora starts swinging farther back and forth. "MAKE ME". the chaiin gives out and Tora falls to the ground and crashes in to it on her side. " COME ON"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:01 pm

*look to sarah* no... but she could just use a little less power. she wont wake up till tomorow

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

red 14 the sniper
Tora starts swinging farther back and forth. "MAKE ME". the chaiin gives out and Tora falls to the ground and crashes in to it on her side. " COME ON"

(sarah)
*angry as hell pulls a long sword out of thin air and expertly swrls it* b***h you dont want me to make you *Tears still in eyes*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 pm

-elliot walks by- "humm....cat fight?" -stands a walches-

ami258

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 pm

*goes were tora is**sigh* did you drink some of my saki? it's "VERY" strong
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games