Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 pm
User ImageNick kept his eyes closed and his breathing to a minimal. He needed to focus on regenerating before something else happens. He leaned back against the wall and faced Kurai who was now awake. "Good.. you're up.."

Nick tried to stand up. "We gotta get out of this city before we-" He lost his balance again, almost landing into a dumpster. He needed rest, but an alley is no place to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Kurai let Nick lean on her and they helped steady each other. She bit her lip as she saw how weak he was, and his voice was strangely faint. Even she didn't get that worn out--she was feeling more and more herself by the minute, even if she did still feel dizzy and uncoordinated.

"Come here first," she murmured. "Let me try to help."

Kurai wasn't sure how much of her power was back but she'd help now if she could. She was already better off compared to him anyway. Resting her palm lightly on Nick's forehead, she fed her energy into him to help him heal faster. Though she felt lightheaded after draining out her newly recovered power, Kurai gave a halfhearted smile when she saw the results. Even if he still looked off, Nick's headwound had stopped bleeding and she hoped that what she had done was also enough to put some strength back in him.

"Let's go?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:30 pm
User ImageNick recalled how warm it was to be under someone's arms. He felt his injuries slowly drift away as Kurai healed him. His momentary peace was soon disturbed by a crack of thunder. The rain started pouring. "Let's get to shelter before we get into more trouble.."

Both of them got up and limped away from the alley in search for a temporary place to stay for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

The rain fell hard, it was freezing and they had nowhere to stay, but Kurai felt somewhat relieved anyway. As she and Nick walked together, Kurai smiled at a memory.

"It's ironic," she thought out loud. "What is it with us ? We met in one, and now..."

She trailed off as her teeth chattered, then began to laugh quietly. If someone happened to see them, they must look like a really strange pair indeed.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

She watched them go.
Still stuck in place, Flo watched as the elf and stranger headed off towards the back rooms. She absently wondered if they'd be a while.

Turning at the sound of her name, Flo moved out of the shadows.
"Have you spoken to your sister Catherine, I'd hate to see this turn into a problem." Her words were cool, almost monotone in sound.

Tilting her head to the side, she noted the two of them leave. The seed of Death, and demon. Perfect. Everything was as it should be.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 am
User ImageCatherine heard what Flo said, And was dissapointed. Why do Flo ignore her and tell her different thing? Catherine take a breathe in and replied "No...I didn't" Cahterine didnt want to speak to her unless there was a very good reason for that.

Catherine still had her pure indigo eyes on Flo. If she close her eyes or turn away, As always Flo would ignore her more. That is how Flo acts, And that is the only part Catherine know's about Flo.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 am
User Image"Life's just crazy that way.." Nick said as they continued to limp under the rain.

People in New Orleans aren't the nicest citizens around. On several occassions did a car ran over a puddle by the sidewalk, splashing Nick and Kurai. Some would stare at them in random disgust. But not everyone is sour. "Good evenin' to you two." Said an old gentleman who passed by as he tipped his hat and walked out of a hotel. That gave Nick an idea. After looking at his pocket, he noticed that the money he "borrowed" from the thugs weren't enough even for an overnight stay.

"Let's keep looking.."

Several blocks later, Nick and Kurai found themselves standing just outside the lobby of a small motel. They motioned towards the counter, but before they could even speak, the manager waved them off. "No vacancies."

Nick looked at Kurai for a moment. He then faced the manager once more. "We'll wait here till someone-"

The manager cut them off again. "I'm very busy. And no, you cannot stay here in the lobby. I suggest you just-"

"Room 626, checking out please." Said a man in a suit.

Nick quickly faced the manager.

"We'll take it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

Kurai sighed in relief as they finally got a room and resisted the urge to give the crabby manager a nasty spell.

The room they had was shabby, but it wasn't all that bad. Pretty decent. Even though she usually stayed awake, Kurai was exhausted and felt like she could just collapse on the mattress. Still, she couldn't help notice that there was only one large bed.

She momentarily forgot about this however, when she noted that she and Nick were both still dripping from the rain. Walking towards the bathroom, she grabbed a towel and proceeded back to Nick.

"You better dry off," Kurai said as casually as possible as she began toweling his silver hair and wiping his face gently. "You can't get sick now." After a moment, she added in a softer voice. "You saved me. I haven't thanked you for that yet, so... Well... Thank you."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm
User ImageNick looked at Kurai after she had wiped his head dry. "I'm just glad we're out of that place." He said as he started drying up Kurai's wet raven hair. It was now messy but otherwise placed a small smile on Nick's face.

A moment later, Nick noticed the single bed. Guess I'm sleeping on the floor tonight. He thought to himself. Then he noticed both him and Kurai were still dripping wet neck down. "You should take a shower and dry your clothes up. I think I saw some robes on the cabinet."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

"Um, no, it's okay," Kurai said, fighting a blush. Damn human reactions. "I can take the loveseat." She gestured towards the said seat near the corner of the room. "I don't normally sleep anyway. You need more rest, so stay on the bed and take a shower first. I'll be fine."

She gave him a small smile.

"Just promised not to get kidnapped in the bath again..."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm
User ImageNick looked at the seat. It wasn't going to be comfortable resting on that thing. He slowly walked to the bathroom while stripping off his wet clothes. "Even gods need to rest you know.." Nick said before partially closing the bathroom door and taking his pants off.

Nick opened the shower and started cleaning up. "You take the bed Kurai. Don't push yourself too hard." He gazed at his own body as he watched his scars slowly fade away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

"Let's compromise," Kurai suggested, sitting on the corner of the bed. "Since I don't sleep, it'd be pretty useless for me. But you need to have a decent night's sleep, Nick. You won't be able to have that on a hard floor."

It almost struck her as funny, this conversation. We're both so stubborn. She bit back a giggle and gave way to a sigh.

"But since you're being too much of a gentleman, have it your way. I'll stay on the bed, and so will you. Okay? ...Just hurry up in there."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 pm
User ImageIt felt strange for Nick to be in such a situation. Guess I'm sleeping with her tonight. But everything that's happening now was way better than it was back then. It wasn't everyday that his mind drifts off elsewhere. He sighed contently and closed the showers. He covered himself with a towel and stepped outside. He tilted his head a bit after seeing Kurai on the bed. "Bathroom's all yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

Kurai slid the long trench coat off as she traipsed across the room. She pulled off the green scarf too. Her body felt oddly light without those items, and the air hit her shoulders and made her shudder. She kicked off the boots with some difficulty and tugged at the fishnets around her legs and hung all the clothes over the loveseat.

"Why did this body have to come with such an outfit?" she mumbled irritably to herself.

Entering the bathroom just in her miniskirt and and tanktop, she closed the door behind her, undressed completely and enjoyed the sensation of warm water running down her body.

It was strange; doing all these human things after all this time. This situation was, in a way, of the most normal she had ever experienced--therefore making it one of the strangest as well.

A few moments later, Kurai emerged from the bathroom wearing a white flannel robe, squeezing water from her long hair. She cast a glance around the room once and sighed. She picked up Nick's discarded clothing and hung them next to hers before setting herself down on the bed next to him.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 pm
User ImageNick remained seated on the edge of the bed, staring at the rain just outside the window. The view was different from where he was before, at a dusty room in the bar. His view was temporarily blocked when he saw a half naked woman pass by him with his wet clothes. His heart jumped, surprised to see such slender legs and long smooth hair. Although he had executed gorgeous women before, looking at a 'friend' felt different. To add to his confusion, the loveseat now hand his pants and net stockings dangling. He had a slight annoyed look on his face as he tried to fight off a blush.

Then it hit him. Nick realized that they had no change of clothes. They would have to wait till morning to get their previous clothes dried up. He had never slept in just a towel before.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games