Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Mutsu

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:44 pm
hi all im new here, my names john and im 26. joined gaia afew months ago and im glad i stumbled upon this place. i was starting to think everyone on here was 16. its nice to have someplace to go and talk to people who aren't still in high school  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 am
Hi Lord Mutsu!

16! Outside of guilds, I think every one is either 13 or the mental equivalent of! LOL

Amarella Harte

juedz

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:23 pm
I'm not new, exactly. I joined about a month ago, but Easter Sunday, after earning my bunny slippers, I made a fatal decision to try and change my eyes. After deleting and trying to recreate a new one, I was left eternally nekkid, not being able to equip anything.

But today is a new day! Someone (actually two) at Gaia came to my rescue and I am back! I will always be eternally grateful to them for their help.

Yes I am a geezer, probably older than most of you. But my spirit is just as young as any of you. So here I am.

At the moment, I am addicted to Booty Grab.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Hello mrgreen I'm new here. How is everyone today 4laugh ?  

zentromette

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:35 pm
darn, don't feel new. Hmmmmm could get to like that too much.....

ahem! anyway, glad to be here!
I'm 52, got started on Gaia a few months ago at the instigation of my 26-year-old daughter, who is some sort of site mod.
I've been married to my husband for 22 years, also have a turning-20 son who's going away to school as a transfer student in the fall. Looking at empty nest!
I'll probably have to get another dog. As I've been heard to say, I've had two kids and two dogs....hmmmm.....dogs are better. LOL  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 am

*waves*
Hey, I'm new to the guild too
I suck at intros... so if there is anything you wanna know just ask xp

Maja81

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

violetbluedove

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:16 pm
I guess it was finally time to lock me up LOL

Hello I am new here, I am 29, female, imature, otaku, and cosplay maker extrodinare! I love anime, japan, Fantasy, RP, Reading, Movies.... ya da ya da ya da.... ya so hello everyone *waves* and I hope to make some new (more mature) friends (atleast age wise)!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:59 pm
*waves* Hi again! Just posted a 'hello' in the main intro thread. I'm new to the geezer guild, been at Gaia almost a year. I just turned 50 on May 5, but am young at heart. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better, but for now, it's past my bedtime on a work night. Anthing less than 7 hours makes me feel like I'm 250! Back when I can spend more time! mrgreen  

Ruby2zday

Loopy-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:51 pm
Hey there, Ms. Ruby! I swear I am not stalking you! Call it a case of great minds thinking alike ... xd

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be introducing myself. I go by the handle Loopy-chan here, and as you can see from my sig and profile, I am a rabid fan of the long-running anime/manga franchise Lupin III. As I created this avvie for cosplay, I tend to carry-on semi-IC as Lupin a lot--which means I can be pretty goofy online. *snerk* But I do have a real life, such as it is, in which I am 53 years old, doing an assortment of freelance gigs (desktop publishing, live-in senior care, etc.) while I attempt to pursue my crazy starving-artiste dreams of acting and writing. Call it a midlife crisis, or terminal geekdom--it keeps me off the streets.

Other interests: anime in general (also like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Ghost in the Shell); gourmet/international cookery; and exploring funky/alternative urban culture (of which we have a lot here in Southern California where I'm currently located).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 pm
Hello, welcome to Geezers. It would appear Gilda and Lil have forgotten to stop by lately.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

sweetsexychick42

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 am
Hello fellow geezers, I have been on Gaia for just over a year. I joined this Guild a few months but I have not been active before tonight. Anyway, I am 53, and got started here because of my grandson. I hope to make more friends from the "adult" section now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:48 pm
Hi! I guess I am at the very bottom of the geezer chain, I am 21 years old. In terms of the rest of the Gaian population I still feel old, so this is definitely more appropriate. I've been on Gaia for almost 3 years, and anyone that knows me in real life would probably say I am the least likely candidate to be addicted to this website. I love the outfits though! So here I am. Glad to finally join! biggrin  

Champagnes

IRL Lover

11,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Hello there. As you can tell from the handle, I'm Havenne17's alter-ego. I hate the term 'mule.' I have my own personality, wardrobe, zOMG style and list of activities.
We do share a husband, kids and dog. We're both trying to give up the job, though - neither of us wants it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Welcome to our new geezers... heart

Hey HavenneShadow... Stargazer Lily says the same thing - we don't share a husband - we don't have one, but we do share kids.

And a job, which if we were independently wealthy we'd give up to spend more time with said kids. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sweet_Mysterium

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 am
Wow! Finding this guild is was awesome! I was starting to think I was the only one above 20 around here! I'm 27. Originally from Green Bay Wisconsin, now living on Ontario Canada, I come and go on gaia. Sometimes I'm here every day then I'll go weeks without logging on. I'm a photography with a recently registered business (art prints not studio work. Mostly doing events/show and sales type things) anime, horror movies, baldur's gate, warhammer 40k, and just being generally silly are my pastimes.

It's nice to see such an age range! (I swear I nearly died when someone told me they were 8 once. Good to finally find the other end. smile )  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games