Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 pm
"Who knows anyways it's ok understandable."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 pm
" my feet are killing me ..." Darkfire said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm
Alex stood infront of Darkfire and knelt down, "Ill carry you then."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 pm
" y-you don't have to " Darkfire said trying not to blush  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:47 am
"Yeah i do," Alex chuckled and still knelt there waiting for her to climb on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm
((I'm so lost, I'm just gong to start back in my room))
Ace took out his headphones and started listening to music. He got up and walked throught the empty hallways. Has class started already? I think I have English now.. He thought to himself as he headed for English. It didn't take him long until he got to his class. "I apologize for my tardiness, teach." He said not addressing his teacher properly and took his seat at the back. The teacher glared at him "Tardiness is not an option, Ace." she hissed through her gritted teeth and added, "And that's MISS. McFarland for you."
"I'm sorry, Ms. McFarland." he said as obediently as he could. I wonder where the other people are..?  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 pm
((I might as well join back into this Rp again, since I miss it XD. Oh yeah, this is a new account than the one I used to looonngg ago X3. Any Recounts of whats happening? X())  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:13 pm
she climb on his back  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:17 pm
User ImageWalking through the gates of the Boarding School, she didn't believe that she had took so long helping her father and mother with important 'Stuff' at home. Sighing, she pulled her suitcase (With wheels) from behind her and entered the building, after a few minutes of looking for the entrance. She had missed Scarlet and Ace quite some, so she decided to come back as soon as possible.
Unpacking her things in her usual room, she left the suitcase in the dark corner of her room and opened the window, sniffing in the fresh air and letting it into the room. "I'll just leave this Lesson and go to the next one, though I would like to see Scarlet and Ace first..." Lin told herself, then thought, A surprise. But I cant believe why I left silently that night... Sighing again, she shut the window and lay in bed for the next few minutes until the bell rang as a sign that Class has ended.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:08 pm
((Lin, Welcome Back!))
He scurried out after the bell had rung he hurried out of the class as fast as he could but he was stopped by the teacher. "Not so fast, Ace." She said sternly. "You come to class late, you don't bring your books and disturb my class every 10 seconds... Why do you think you come to school for? At this rate you'll fail."
According to Rin, I'm already failing.. He thought to himself. "I'm sorry.. It will never happen again." She looked at Ace for a bit. "I'll let you go just this one time.." Ace nodded and walked with his head down. Little did she know he was grinning. He felt Lin's presence during class and wondered if she has come back. He walked up to her room and saw that there was a beam of light from her room. Excited, he knocked on her door just to make sure it really was Lin.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:55 am
User Image((Thanks @) ))
Reading the letter that had suddenly appeared in her room, she sighed. How come her Father gets worried in just a few minutes? Annoyed until the knock came, she could feel excitement floating from the 'Knocker' outside. She stood up, shoved the letter in the bin and opened the door to see Ace standing. Lin smiled widely, and said, "Long time no see Ace! How have you been?"

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:53 am
Ace smiled. "It really is you! Yeah. Long time no see." He said as he hugged her. "I've been good. Apparently I'm failing. How about you?" He asked.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:42 am
User ImageLin blushed as Ace hugged her. She gripped onto his sleeve, then said, "I'm good too. I'm sorry about leaving without saying good bye back then, but I was in a hurry." Her cheeks turned deep red, and she looked up at him, smiling again.

((XD))

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:54 am
"I thought you wouldn't come back.I'm glad you did." He said while still smiling. "What made you leave anyway?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image"Well, trouble was that my mother and father had lost the Family Treasure and... Yeah." Lin then heard the bell ringing again. "Um, what class do we have next?" She asked, turning around to get her bag ready. She packed her textbooks, then grabbed her schedule, which was..... Out of Date. Throwing it in the bin, she pulled the strap over her shoulders.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games