Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 pm
Hikaru was just laying there her arms were slit because she was trying to rid Fear from her. ~Kaimei give up in finding the cure for me don't even come find me. Fear is going to kill everyone and if you do he will come out of me and I may die~ Tears were trickling down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:50 pm
Kaimei stood tall as he looked down at his hands the hands that once touch Hikaru's Face "I wont give up on her" he said closes his hand into a fist "I wont stop until you are back into my arms and you and our childrenare reuinited so we can be a real family." he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 pm
Sorrow kept glaring at Draco. "Hes staying awake huh?" He said swinging his sword sending a slash of energy at draco

Venash stared at Kaimei. "Your family is what drives your motives? Thats a noble thing to do...let me tell you a secret." He said smiling. "But you must beat me in a fight first."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:03 pm
Draco was still barely conscious, but his natural affinity towards wind kicked in in an instant, producing a reflective whirlwind out in front of him that served to bounce the energy wave right back. At the same time, he was slowly getting to his feet. "I can't... give up... There's... too many... people... depending... on me..."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm
Sorrow dodged the counter and watched draco."Your tough kid....but not tough enough. By now you should have been able to send your own wave of will back...." He said as he made the sword vanished and a giant hamemr appear. "Gigas slam!" He said as he head of the hammer grew to immense size as he sung it down towards Draco.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm
"Fear I am.....not going.....to let you......get away with..... anything any more....." Hikaru's cuts were healing too fast and she started to cut her arms again and she winced.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm
Fear laughed. "Oh my dear....your not going to stop me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Kaimei looked at Venash and grabbed hold of his sword "Then Lets go" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Venash smiled. "I can't wait to see what you young people can do..." He said as he floted into the air and his bandages began to move around on his body. "Now come at me young one and recieve a pharoh's judgement!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 am
Hikaru's eyes began to close and her breathing was shallow. Her arms her all cut up and beads of sweat trickled down her brow. She coughed a little bit.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 am
Draco's true strength finally came through. With a mighty roar, and a pulse of energy, Draco's body began to glow. Over the course of seconds, he went through a stunning transformation. He quickly grew and changed into a full-grown feral Crystal Dragon, but the differences lay in his still existing hair and the sword-like growth on his tail. He also still had the thick crystalline armor, only it plated his entire body. When he finally opened his eyes, he was in shock. "Wow... I had no idea I was capable of this..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm
Sorrow's hamme rshattered a she stared at Draco. "I never thought I'd see one again." He said as he began to glow. "Very well...Come at me with your strongest attack!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:39 pm
Draco was more than ready to give it his all. "You want it, Master Sorrow, you got it!" His entire body glowed bright, and his crystalline armor became spiked and sharp. He focused on Sorrow intently, ready to give him everything he had. "Crystal Arsenal!" All at once, his crystal spikes fired from his body, only to be replaced immediately by another to be fired again. He was running off of pure instinct, but knew what his body was capable of by that instinct.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm
((So what's going on right now?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:15 pm
((Sorrow is training Draco))

Sorrow blocked Draco and knocked him backwrds. "Hmph...you'll have to do better then that!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff