Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 am
(Guys! XD you're too funny)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:25 pm
(( I shall reply to your comment as an excuse to not post anything since I still got nothing.

This dance...IS THE BEST DANCE EVA! ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 pm
Zaias carried Ali all the way into the dance, past the doors and she still didn't wake up. He thought it odd as the music was pounding, and was considering just heading home and putting her to bed when the music stopped, the doors slammed shut and the lights went dead.
He wasn't about to freak out, until the side doors opened, and someone in a cape and top hat was outlined in blinding white light.
He felt Ali stir in his arms and shift to rub her eyes and look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsh was enjoying himself immensely. He'd been thwarted in showing off his costume all day, but no more!
He took several echoing steps into the gym and looked up. In general the students seemed fairly confused, but seeing the disapproving look on Macdougal's face was enough to make him grin- charmingly- and snap his fingers, restoring the lights and sound.
This earned him a fair amount of cheering and general noise making, so he took a bow, cape held regally out to the side. Who said superhero's shouldn't have capes?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery had practically squeezed the life out of Whit's hand when the light went out, as she was still just creeped out from her encounter with The MacDougal. Who else could it possibly have been? Plus, Whit practically oozed disgust at the thought of him. Which was really all the confirmation she needed.In the end though, she was just glad he'd squeezed too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm
Ali jumped right awake -or at least started to- and rubbed her eyes. She blinked a few times, then her eyes widened as she saw ... a super hero! He was so big and tall, and he must be super strong, too! She wiggled out of Zaias' grip, and ran-hobbled across the floor with her tail swinging and dragging around. "Mister! Mister Superman!" she stopped right in front of him and 'googled' with her eyes. She had to look up real high so that her alligator snout wasn't in the way.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 pm
Marsh stopped bowing and peered down at the little alligator being addressing him.
That was odd. They didn't accept children under the age of sixteen. Clearly she was an exception though. Thoroughly adorable. Surely that was part of it. Then again...hadn't Ms. Power's been working on the school adopting a little girl? The one related to that troubled boy...
"Well hello," he said and bent down, the better to save the child's still growing spine. "And who might you be?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit snorted when he realized the man with the grand entrance was Mr. Marsh. How typical of the guy. Folding his arms across his chest he brought Avery's arm with his and tucked it in. The better to keep her closer while he looked around for the rest. Maybe he could tell Jordan about the perv move The MacDougal had pulled and she could find that president guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm
Alex walked up to Marsh. "Sir, you do understand that you disrupted the dance and caused a temporary blackout which could have endangered some people. You do understand that that was against regulation, right?" he stated. He was a stickler for rules, even against the faculty.

"It's too bad this helmet doesn't really come with night vision. I couldn't see a damn thing" Spencer said after taking the helmet off when all the lights went out. He now saw that it was because someone was making an entrance but couldn't quite see who because there were people in the way.

((is Zaias in costume? And is it disguising his facial appearance?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:08 pm
(Zaias has a hat that would do well enough to prevent anyone from recognizing him + darkish/crowded dance floor. But even so, with the time skips Alex would know by now that he's back at school, Zaias would of been there for about a month now. And Ali is pretty popular, as well, pretty much the entire female population adores her and most guys don't have the heart to ignore her.)

Zaias kept an eye on his sister from where he was, he didn't exactly feel comfortable when that tool Alex came up to Marsh, but he'd been assured by Ms. Powers that the prefects had no power of punishment over Ali. She was just turning 5 after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsh just quirked a brow beneath his mask and stayed where he was. "No damage done young Alex, besides no Prefects are to be on duty tonight! It's not a school day after all! Plus it's a school holiday, enforcement and safety are why the staff are present! Now go enjoy yourself for a change!"
During his speech Marsh planted a hand on the head of Ali's costume, A) so he wouldn't lose her in the crowd, and B) so she wouldn't think she'd been forgotten.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:21 pm
"I know. I still feel that the rules are important to abide by" Alex replied. He then turned his gaze to Zaias and narrowed his eyes to glare at him. He still had a bone to pick with him.

Dr. Sullivan was chaperoning the dance but did not use the blackout as a chance to be the Phantom Flosser. However, he threatened students with root canals if they misbehaved.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm
(Lol root canals XD WHERE the heck was Alex when The MacDougal was being a perv! Lol totally didn't even think of that! I should have PM'd you. Luckily he has a deeper plot role. So it's okay.)

Avery spotted Christopher, Spencer and Jordan and headed over to them once the lights had come back on. She tugged Whit in that direction, as one must do in noisy crowds to prevent losing your friends.
Besides they weren't too far away from Mr. Marsh and the door anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marsh nodded a brief 'of course' to Alex and turned his attention back to Ali, as clearly the boy had an axe to grind with someone else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit caught up to Avery as she slowed and laughed as he saw Ali staring up at Marsh with the fervor of a true fan. Next thing you know she'd be adding a cape to that costume and a sidekick would be born.
Still conscious of what had happened to Avery though he looked over to where Jordan was doing her thing and waved her near. Holding on to Avery even though she looked at him in frustration. As if to say
'Don't tell you dorkwad!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm
((he probably wouldn't have seen it))

"So you're still here. I still haven't forgiven you for that 'incident' that happened that resulted in your expulsion. I'm actually surprised the administration let you back in. If it were me, I wouldn't have" Alex said to Zaias.

Christopher waved to Avery and Whit as they came over.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Ali stared deep into Marsh's face. Like she was staring into his soul. Except not really, because all she saw was a SUPER-AWESOME HERO! She bet he fought crime, and could fly, and could shoot laser beams... well, a bunch of kids here could do that too. Minus the laser beams. But still! "Are you a superhero?" If he said no, this would be the night that he died.

Jordan turned to see Avery and Whit coming over and moved to meet them halfway, or quarter-way, or whatever it was. She tilted her head, since she could tell something seemed up. "What's up?" The obvious question.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Tele walked into the gym, and kept going.

I don't know if I want to go in...wait...WAIT. WHERE IS HE GOING!? NO! COME BACK! DON'T LEAVE ME ALL ALONE! And she ran in after him, walking close to his arm.

Tele felt his mind ringing as somehow Karley's mind had kind of just...stopped. He looked over at her, but she was definitely still conscious. He stared a little, until she looked up at him, in which case he ended up going cross-eyed, and she ended up laughing.

And now she was thinking such things as: Wow, there are so many people! And they're all from this school? So many cool costumes. HEY, A NICKEL!

Tele steered Karley -not really conscious of the movement- over to the side. To look at one of the mirrors.

Hey look a mirr-HOLY THE MOLY WAS THAT!?  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm
"Yes well, " Zaias shrugged keeping an eye on his baby sister. "Circumstances being what they are" he simply shrugged again. No need to point out that Alex didn't make the decisions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsh simply smiled mysteriously at the child and winked before taking her hand and standing. "Tonight! Anything is possible! Even cookie dough ghost treats for alligators. Shall we?" He asked pointing to the treats table.

Avery clearly didn't want to say much or was thinking hard on exactly how to put it when Whit basically stepped in...

"The MacDougal is being a sleezeball, that's what. He totally slimed himself all over Avery!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 pm
Christopher was a little shocked at what Whit said, but not too much. "You know, I've heard rumors about that and I'm pretty sure I've seen him look at the girls in my calculus class with a bit of a lusty eye. It's still creepy" he said.

"Can you report that? I think it's against school regulations. Isn't that sexual harassment?" Spencer said to Avery and Whit.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 pm
If Ali could have, she would have leaped into the air with her fist held out without any hesitation. Instead, she yelled out, "We'll get those gosties for sure!" and held her other hand up in the air for dramatic effect.

Since Jordan had been thinking about the flight slime-ators near the top of the gym, her mind jumped to something totally different, and she made a disgusted look of disbelief. "What the heck?" Ah yes, such an eloquent reply.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games