Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia & Saf
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm so hungry!

Brennie looked between Saf and Lia, the latter explaining that she mostly helped out at her dad's shop, but also mentioned the wedding. When she spoke about there not being any cute boys, Brennie couldn't help but giggle. "Of course you couldn't find any cuties. It was literally just our family, plus Dris and Puck's adult friends and their babies. It'd be a statistical miracle to find random people our age outside our family." He sent a teasing smile over at Lia, then looked back over at Saf. "Though I didn't do much of note this summer either. Mostly chores and studied for exams this year. Also watched a loooooot of Star Trek reruns."

When Saf mentioned Quidditch practicing, Brennie smiled brighter. He'd also spent a fair bit of time practicing, although most of it was with Lia and her mum. Although honestly, he wasn't 100% certain he wanted to try out again this year. It wasn't like he made the main team. Besides, Lia was far better than he was at seeking. The boy was shaken from his thoughts by Lia's saying she felt responsible for Hufflepuff's repeated losses. "Hey now, don't think that way. You're real good, just... sometimes it's hard to show that when you're matched up against older people. But this year I'm sure you'll do fabulously. And the same goes for you, Saf! You'll make the main team and be a real asset, I'm just sure of it." He nodded resolutely, determined to make sure his friends felt better, even if he wasn't sure of his own placements.

Luckily, he didn't have much time to dwell as Headmaster Steele stepped up. Holy cow, had sorting gone that fast? Maybe it was just a small class year. Either way, it meant it was time for dinner. The brunette was excited because he was quite hungry, despite the few small snacks he'd eaten. "Good news, gals, it's time to eat. Bad news, I think we've gotta eat fast, since we're in charge of helping the little ones get up to bed. That's our job this year, right?" Dark eyes looked over at his cousin and fellow prefect questioningly, wondering if they'd have time to eat. Being a teenager was hard, including discovering that he seemed to be perpetually hungry. So it wasn't just Dris and Londy after all....

Yukina101

Rawwry

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:55 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxs h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
xxxf o u r t h x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f
xxxg r e a t x h a l l
xxxo t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s
xxxs o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y
xxxr e s e r v e x c h a s e r

xxxSaffron cheered for her brother being sorted into Slytherin. He seemed rather proud about his placement, which made her happy. She didn't really think he would fit in in Hufflepuff, but, of course, she would have been excited if he had been sorted into her house. However, it made sense that they were separate, as they were becoming almost opposites. Besides, if the sorting hat said he was a Slytherin, then a Slytherin Forrest was.

Saf grinned as the older two discussed their summers, although, it seemed that they overlapped a bit. Maybe she should make more of an effort to hang out with people this coming summer. She just never really wanted to bother anyone with her desperate need for attention. "That's unfortunate," she said with a slight frown, in reference to the lack of interaction with attractive people their age over the summer. "But weddings are fun...sometimes." Admittedly, she found weddings rather boring, but they made people really happy, which was usually what made going worth it for her. When Brennie mentioned Star Trek, she grinned again. She didn't really watch Star Trek much, but she did enjoy the sci-fi and fantasy genre. "That sounds fun. Could be worse."

When the topic moved to Quidditch, Saf's eyes brightened, "Yeah, I was! I tried out as a beater as a first year, but I think I'm more comfortable as a chaser. I didn't super love the idea of trying to hit people, but if that is what's needed for the team, then I'd totally do it," she shrugged. As a first year, she wasn't accustomed to being competitive, but as the years had gone on, she was getting into it. Sometimes competition is a good thing. Saffron frowned as Lia blamed herself for Hufflepuff's losing streak, "Brennie's right! For a really long time, the team was made up of pretty young players. It'll be way better this year, I think. We've all been practicing really hard, and even when we lose, it's more time spent in the air. That always helps," she said earnestly. When Brennie said she was sure to make the team, she smiled widely, "Thanks, I really hope so."

Finally, when Headmaster Steele announced the end of the sorting ceremony, Saffron let out a relieved sigh, she was starving. "Finally!" she exclaimed happily and she begun to dig into the food that had now appeared. "Oh, yeah! Congrats guys on being prefects! That's super cool," Saf told them, and then put a spoonful of sweet potatoes in her mouth.
xxx

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:54 pm
Got me feelin' like the elephant
In every room I'm walking into, yeah
We started out innocent
'Til I got pulled right into your issue, yeah
I'm tired of sending hugs and kisses, oh
I'm tired of all your burnin' bridges

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Fιғтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia rolled her eyes and huffed goodnatured as Brennie basically explained why she couldn't find anyone at the wedding even a little bit attractive. She couldn't even properly gape over Chance like some of the girls at school had because he was basically family. Just ugh! "That's what I said!" She wasn't too surprised to hear about the Star Trek reruns because of who his dad was. Pretty much anytime she was visiting their house it was either Star Trek, Star Wars, or some sort sci-fy movie. When the headmaster finally stood and started the welcome feast she practically pounced on the food in front of her filling her plate with the baked sweet potato and a nice slab or roast. In between bites she blushed as both teens threw away her earlier words and tried to uplift her stating that she'd been playing against older and more experienced players and it would be different this year. It was true but it still hadn't felt all that great in the moment.

Still, they were both right and she had to stop being so hard on herself if she wanted them to win any games this year. Lia had made a short "aha!" when Saf had admitted to trying for beater her first year but fell into playing chaser and seemed to like it more. She definitely remembered her first year as beater before she was able to try out for seeker so she was happy Saf was doing what she enjoyed. When Brennie mentioned they should probably eat quick since they had to lead the firsties causing her to groan around her potato. "I completely forgot about that! That's gonna be suuuuuper weird. And thanks?" she chuckled at her younger friend's congratulations. "The getting to stay past curfew thing is pretty nice I guess but having to be somewhat authoritative is gonna suck." she admitted with a smirk.

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

It's like, damn
Why you gotta be so cold in the summertime, summertime?
I was really rooting for ya, yeah
I was really rooting for ya, yeah yeah
It's like, man
Why you gotta be so cold in the summertime, summertime?
I was really rooting for ya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Seventh Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Seventeen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table ( 2048 )

Stella had managed to get through the summer with minimal stress. Granted it helped to be seventeen and allowed to use magic. Though her step mother would prefer she did her own manual labor, she had from time to time cheated a bit. It was about time she won a little bit. Neither step sister would tell on her so it worked in her favour. Luckily the pair hadn’t been so pushy for her to do things for them. Although Priscilla still had her moments from time to time.

Being back at Hogwarts was a relief as it was Stella’s final year as a student. Then she’d be able to get a job and hopefully move far far away from the witch whom she never dared call mum. Unfortunately, it would have to wait since she still had a whole year of studying to do. Not to mention she hadn’t decided on what exactly she wanted to do. Stella knew she’d come to figure something out soon enough.

Sitting at the Hufflepuff table, Stella watched the sorting as she pondered about things. Never in a million years had she thought she’d be dating one of her friends. Nor had she thought she’d become civil with the sisters she’d gained from her father’s marriage. It was surreal how things turned out. Though it made Stella happy knowing that she’d made it this far in one piece.

Company : Puffs...

OOC : Open for interaction...

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:31 am
The sun has finally come
Time to toss the flowers the patients says
A key lime pie pulled apart for five
To wash, the last surprise
A dizzy rationale, the door will burst
The room will flood with light
You were born a lil' dog

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │SEVENTH YEAR

Gid happily slid into the seat beside his girlfriend, greeting her in his usually enthusiastic but still slightly lazy manner, which today meant slinging an arm around her shoulders to kiss her on the cheek, before grinning sheepishly. Stella and he had started 'properly' dating during their sixth year after the stress of OWLs had come and gone, but he still felt a bit awkward at times with the PDA, especially when they were in the Great Hall. But he hadn't gotten to spend any time with her on the train, since she had prefect duties, and he wanted to make the most of their first night back before classes started. He knew the summer usually sucked for her, even if her relationship with her step-sisters had improved, and she was usually being worked like a dog by the 'insert-very-rude-word-for-an-unpleasant-woman' her father had married. "Hey," he said cheerfully. "Break up any nasty brawls on the train? Catch anyone smoking illicit magical drugs? Find anyone shagging? Because I just fell asleep after eating like six pumpkin pasties."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

We've spent so long
A cold wind further from
A place we come, and love, and fear the most
It changed your mind and no one knows
What we feel, like papers or plastic bags
Trying to change life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:56 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood

Weslyn melted with relief when the hat called out Hufflepuff. Thank you thank you thank you, she chanted mentally. She ran straight for Yukon, crushing him in a tight hug. She immediately felt guilty. What about Kenny, stuck in Ravenclaw across the aisle? She peered around, but knew he couldn’t see her between the crowd. Weslyn worried silently about her younger brother.

She looked over at Yukon for reassurance. At least for her, this felt like home already.

setting Sorting 2048 || with Yukon and Hufflepuffs.
wearing uniform, newly with gold || status At least I get to be with Yukon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wake up, wake up, the sun cannot wait for long
Reach out, reach out before it fades away
You will find the warmth when you surrender
Smile into the fear and let it play
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:23 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:59 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

▬▬"A potato a day keeps the doctor away"▬▬

Yukon had enjoyed the ride back to Hogwarts, especially since he had his siblings nearby once again. When they arrived to Hogwarts, Weslyn took ahold of Yukon, and didn't let go. They rode in the carriage together, and then sat near each other when they got to the Hufflepuff table. Yukon hoped that this year Wes would make friends, it's not that minded having her nearby, but he may not always be there for her. He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "Aren't you glad you're not up there this year?" He smiled to her and began to watch as the sorting began, maybe one of these first years would become her best friend.

▬▬"If you throw it hard enough."▬▬

Where & Who: sorting feast
Thinking about: Potato time?
Wearing: school robes
OOC: open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:21 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club

Weslyn wasn't quite as hesitant about coming to Hogwarts this year. At least she knew what to expect, even if she couldn't wait to go home before they'd even left for King's Cross. Just because she wasn't panicking didn't mean she was comfortable around everyone suddenly though, and the crowd at Hogsmeade made her grab Yukon and Kenny's arms tightly for fear of being separated.

As they found their seats, Yukon asked if she glad she wasn't up there this year. She nodded fervently in reply, then after a moment realized she could speak quietly during the Sorting. "It was nerve-wracking! I miss the boats from last year though."

She started watching the Sorting with Yukon, but quickly her attention wandered and she started searching the tables for familiar faces. She gave Celeste and Skip in Slytherin small waves when she spotted them, and started searching her own table for her roommate Willow.

setting Sorting 2049 || with Yukon
appearance 4'5", 80 lbs || wearing uniform
status We're back at Hogwarts

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower
✿❀
~"This Will be the Day" by Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams, cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Hitori released the breath he'd been holding when the hat spoke. Not only had the hat confirmed it was like him, but it said he'd find lots of kindred spirits in the house Hufflepuff. As he made his way down towards the house of black and yellow that was cheering for him, he found parts of his robes changing to the colors of his new house. A small smile lifted his lips. He had a house now. That was amazing. Austen and Calliope had been sorted before him. Austen going to Ravenclaw, and Callie going to Hufflepuff with him. Tori hoped that just because Austen was somewhere else, it didn't mean they wouldn't still be friends.

Tori took an empty seat at the Hufflepuff table and looked around. She was feeling a little nervous. She had made friends on the train easily... so that meant she'd make friends in her house just as easily right? She just had to be confident about it. She was confident... most of the time. She had this. Pushing her hair out of her face, she smiled at her new housemates.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

OOC: open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:20 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hufflepuff First Year
Pureblood Eleven Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2049)

Gaspard had always known it was up to him whether he would end up like his father. Course there was no driving force helping him to become just like him. His father was dead and thus unable to push him like he had when he was alive. He was glad that the sorting hat agreed that he was doing well to stay away from that path. Heading down the one that the hat would provide in none other then Hufflepuff.

Heading off the stool and towards the table full of cheers, Gaspard wondered if his mother would be proud of where he ended up. He was sure she would have. He knew his present guardian mothers would be, even if he wasn’t in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Taking a seat, he pushed any speck of doubt he might have had. It was then he noticed his robes had changed to match his house.

“That’s cool…” He whispered to himself. Looking to the person next to him, Gaspard looked to his year mate. “Hello, name’s Gaspard. Gus for short.” He greeted the blonde. “Happy to be in the house of the mighty badger?” He asked.

Company : Hufflepuffs... Hitori

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

Hitori jumped a little when the boy next to her spoke up. She blinked at first, taking a moment to register the words being spoken. "Oh! Hello," she said, smiling a bit."I'm Hitori... but I like Tori better. A little more simple. " She laughed a bit and brushed her hand through her hair. At the next question he frowned for a moment before realizing that the Hufflepuff house mascot or whatever was a badger. "I guess so. I wasn't really swayed to any one house in particular. So sure I guess I'm happy."

He shrugged again. It wasn't like he really knew much about any of the houses, or really cared where he was sorted. Each house seemed to be perfectly fine. He just wanted to be around people like him. The hat had said that there were others like him in the school... but if there were, he wouldn't know who or how to identify them anyways. It wasn't like he had actually told anybody about himself anyways. How did you even say that? Hi everyone my name is Hitori and I'm genderfluid. Who knows what my pronouns are at any given moment, I sure don't. Yeah that sounded great.

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:12 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope was very pleased with the results of her sorting. Hufflepuff was home to those hardworking and loyal, which she figured suited her well enough. She walked over to the table that was cheering, feeling a warm blush rise into her cheeks. glancing skyward again, she wandered to her new table. Looking around, she was pleased to notice that Hitori had been sorted in Hufflepuff as well. But where was Austen? Looking around, she spotted him at the table of Navy and Bronze, having struck up a conversation with a few others.

She sat at the table beside Tori, looking over at her friend, and another boy Tori was talking with. The blonde tilted her head, hair pooling around her a bit. They were discussing the sorting, earning a smile from Callie. "I rather like the sorting. It was interesting to see where best suited me..." She hummed softly, thoughts drifting lazily about her head. She had missed the introductions, but it was okay, she'd learn names in due time. Perhaps it wasn't fated to know just yet... or perhaps it were just based on her last name... Either way.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hitori and another new friend
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Greetings and Discussions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a lovely night~
                                                                  —————————————————————————

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:48 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hufflepuff First Year
Pureblood Eleven Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2049)

“Nice to meet you Tori.” Gaspard said smiling at the other boy. He quite liked the simplistic name. It was much the same reason he himself used a nickname. Gus was much shorter than Gaspard. When Tori mentioned he wasn’t really swayed one way or another, Gaspard gave a small nod. “I wasn’t swayed much either. Works out well that way since you can’t be disappointed really.” He replied.

Just then a girl commented on liking the sorting. “Never thought I’d have a hat telling where I should be.” Gaspard added to her comment. “I’m Gus by the way. Nice to meet another first year Hufflepuff.” He greeted the blonde. She seemed interesting, perhaps they would all be friends. Only time would tell.

Company : Hufflepuffs... Tori & Callie

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

Callie joined them at the table shortly after Tori's conversation with Gus began. She smiled at her friend as she talked about how she was sure the hat had sorted them to what best suited them and nodded along. It was true, Tori was sure of that much. He knew that it was a magical hat, and though magic wasn't all knowing, the hat had to know the most about the houses and where students would flourish best.

He nodded when Gus mentioned it being nice to not be swayed because it meant no disappointment. He snorted when he mentioned the fact he never expected a hat to tell them their fate.
                                                            "Yeah hard to be disappointed when you have no expectations." Tori said, grinning at Callie and Gus. Expectations, those were things her parents had, but she herself had none at all. She just wanted to be happy. Wasn't that a good enough goal in life?

Her father would have said no, that you had to have bigger aspirations than that. You needed to work towards something bigger than yourself, but always respect and follow the laws of your elders. So many expectations that she could never live up to. Her mother would have said being happy was a fine goal, as long as you continued to respect your elders and the future they had planned for you. That bringing respect and honor to your family was the most important thing. Tori shook her head a little at the thoughts. She almost wished that they'd just have another kid so that all these expecations and family duties would fall on someone else.

"Sorry," Tori muttered. "Got lost in my own thoughts." A blush clouded his cheeks a little bit and he ran a hand through his hair subconsciously. "It is a magical hat to be fair," he pointed out. "I'm sure its much better and fairer at sorting than any human ever could be." He glanced at Callie when Gus introduced himself. Part of him wanted to introduce his friend, so he wasn't being rude, but he also wanted to let her introduce herself, so he forced himself to stay silent.

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games