Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:29 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Everyone was clearing out as fast as they had filled the office. Dai stayed against the back wall. Everyone had to be gone, Kaileer needed to know. She wanted to be able to breath again. Geez the Kiri Konin's chakra felt like smoke in her lungs. It was starting to effect her sensor abilities.

Dai would simply stand waiting while the office became closer to no one being left besides her and the kage.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 489/515 || Stamina :: 115/115
Despite all her suspicions and accusation Miko was once again thrown by how easily people seemed to be able to let things just...well, go. It didn't strike her until this moment that maybe she was a bit too serious for her own good, but Miko always thought she'd had more levity when it came to thing, but it was becoming like some kind of practical gag how despite the life threatening nature of her sins it just seemed to roll of the two she'd had a chance to confront. Miko was a trouble shooter, and had a habit of trying to predict things before they happened to better prepare herself to handle the situation. Yet nothing seemed to be going the way she'd tried to buckle down for here. With the light tone of Liori's response and the still awkward atmosphere to her, Miko simply received the handshake with a smirk, and replied to the snark of Liori's response with the same level of levity.
"I'll keep in mind your two strike policy next time I come close to nearly blinding someone"

Then it seemed that in spite of everything Liori herself was at a loss for where the twins were. Miko simply mused at the girls reaction when it finally dawned on her, and she'd held a similar but different presence as miko. She couldn't quite place it, but she was feeling a bit more more comfortable around the bakuton user, only a little bit though. Miko simply shrugged off the muddle of thought Liori seemed to be going trough to find where she actually should be right now before stopping to look at the girl with an expression only stating, "seriously", when she just noticed she didn't know the way tot he dojo.
"A-alright, I'll lead the way. How long have you been in the village again?"

Miko would lead the way out passing the others on the way down, trying to ignore for the moment the comedy act that seemed to be going on With what seemed to be even more new genin.
[Exit to Kumo Dojo/Academy]

((OOC: Fair enough post, at least it keeps the ball rolling and showed a bit of Liori's much less intense feelings about all this crap. Lol Xp))
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

[Out of Combat: Regains +15 Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
magcookie

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] "Kiri's always been known for our blunt ways." Inka spoke softly, picking up on Kaileer's agitation. "Doesn't make us any less sincere. We'll do what we can for ya." Inka bowed to Kaileer before turning togive a gentle elbow to Ryouichi's arm to get his attention. "Meet outside this building when we're done? At the Gates if summoned back home?" He asked. The Jounin would wait for a response before heading off to the mission board to officially take on some tasks.

It would be up to Urufu if he would join Inka in repairing the village or Ryouichi in helping at the hospital.

[ exit: mission board -> academy ]

{Yo, Clyde - PM me if you want Inka's help with training or something, 'kay?}

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

Lanfaer

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin :: Rank - C Shinobi ❄
¥ Ryo: 1850
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/470 ❄ Stamina :---/435 ❄

Something in his kid sister's appearance was unsettling to Seiji, far more often was she a bouncy and happy child, especially when speaking with him, yet now she was sullen and had a halter in her speech. He watched her a moment more before the door opened and Miko passed through. Her role in the events that transpired before crossed his mind and he outstretched a hand and touched her shoulder as she passed, he was unsure what she had spoken about with the Kage, but he saw her leading off with other students.

"Miko, I'd like to speak with you later." He said as she passed him by, his cold eyes meeting hers for the briefest of moments.

As the door remained open Seiji looked to his sister once more and gave her a solemn nod, one that bespoke of his need to speak with her in depth later, before turning and entering the room.

The room was awash in Genin and other new arrivals. Seiji balked for the briefest of moments while he inspected the whole menagerie. A cold aura seemed to float about him as he passed several others, small fractals of ice appearing among his fine silks as he made his way through the crowd, without being rude in his gestures or harsh in moving people out of his way.

"Kaileer, my brother, seems you've gotten quite busy of late." The Hattori spoke as he looked to his Raikage.

"I believe I'm due for report, following the incident and my own time spent recouping myself."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
[ Everyone in the room. ]
Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Lilja was very patient and very still as the girl was scared. She continued to purr as she hoped that it would ease the girl of her fears. Once she climbed up, Lilja moved gently and slowly towards the group. Maybe she does need to talk, but she was afraid to frighten the girl. And that's when she had an idea. But something distracted her as she sniffed in the air. Blood. New blood. Confused, Axel and Hakanai aren't bleeding so it must be... Hm. With that in mind, she sniffed as Hakanai immediately became focused for the girl now that the white haired shinobi knew the squid man wasn't an enemy if he was given a headband as well. "Do not fear child, for I'm a ... magical cat." Her voice was softer and much more gentle than how she spoke to Axel. "We will find your mom." Dead or alive. She hopes for the latter. But she did smell a different scent on the girl and she's hoping that's the mother. "Axel can help if you wish, but as for you.." She glanced towards the squid man, a bit with concerned, "There's a trace of blood in the ink you are ejecting. I recommend you go get healed up."p With that said, she purred gently as her head to her side and nuzzling the girl's leg in other attempt to calm her. "Oh, and Hakanai is deaf." She added.

The scene before her was still confusing. She had never felt so frustrated. So overwhelmed. Her hand still rest on Axel's shoulder as she wanted to support him, she did not mean to elbow him such a way. When he gets his breath back, Hakanai had given him his headband as well the squid man.. or rather, he had snatched it out of her hand. Then Lilja appeared with the girl. With a kind smile, Hakanai had squatted down and remain eye level with the girl, to ensure comfort. After all, looking up at adults can be rather scary sometimes. Hakanai would seem warm and friendly. She gently stroke Lilja's head and showed the girl how to scratch behind Lilja's ear properly which caused Lilja to purr even louder.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

[quote="NecroPlant]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 370/410 ---/350

With Miko gone and Seiji in the office, the clone felt it didn't really have much business being out there, and so it walked into the office behind Seiji. Waiting its turn it would stand next to the doorway, leaning against the wall. It stared at Seiji, curious as to what he needed to report.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Sin Indulged by Desire

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

Lazy post is lazy.

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:13 pm
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

“…” Axel looked at the leopard dumbfounded, holding on to his stomach still in pain. Deaf… Makes much more sense than dead as Captain Weirdo over there was saying… He thought as he grabbed the headband. He held on to it with one hand, admiring the clouds etched into it, such fine craftsmanship. He stroke the metal with his thumb and thoroughly enjoyed the coolness of the metal, it was just like whenever he touched a blade, he felt the metal called to him, it was a strange thing to explain, as such, he never talked about it. The young ninja remained there, staring at the metal for almost a full minute with a strange, and somewhat creepy, smile across his lips. Soon enough he came back to reality and have a bow to Hakanai, ashamed for his absentmindedness, but more importantly, ashamed for his complete ignorance. His smile soon faded when he thought about how stupid he must have sounded, there was a strange silver lining he could see, which was the fact that she did not hear none of it, but at the thought he just felt disgusted at himself, causing him to turn away from Hakanai and her touch. “How stupid can someone be?” He asked out loud but spoke to no one in particular. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and went back to staring at the head band. The name suggested it should go in the head, but he wasn’t so sure it was his thing, he tried it on and tied it with both hands, but something told him he looked silly that way. He then tried to tie it on his left arm, ways above the shoulder, but with only one hand available to do so, he could only fumble with the cloth and got nowhere fast. He decided that for now he should simply tie the headband on his weapon’s grip and that was the end of it.

He turned to Hakanai’s partner, Lilja, and gave a casual smile to the little girl to hide his shame. “I guess we find the mom now, right? His voice was much more serious than it was before., and his face harder. “If so,” He walked toward the leopard and the girl, lowering himself until he saw eye to eye with her. “Where was the last time you saw your mommy? We wouldn’t want to keep you two separated for too long now do we?” During all that time he had not answered Toso’s question, at first he wanted to attack him, hit him with the sword and its sheath at once, maybe that would get him to shut up; how could someone that’s supposed to be an ally be so damn annoying? “For the record, weirdo, I just met these three ladies.” He snapped at him seemingly out of nowhere, giving him a cold lingering look.

Ooc:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:33 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Raikage office: Second Floor❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: I should tend to my wounds.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Axel, Hakanai & Lilja❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Very mildly offended.

Ah new voice startled Toso briefly. He immediately however, detected it's source, Lilja. Tamer's themselves were a newer concept to Toso. Talking animals however, was not. He had spoken to many a squid back in his village among other sea life that would trade with squid which would trade with the clan. What did come as surprise was him being informed that their was a significant amount of blood in his ink. This was unfortunate news, enough to imply he had been in this office for far too long. Still he had information for the Raikage but that would have to wait for now. Toso was about to speak only until Axel broke out the sharp glances and snippy remark.

A brief sigh was followed by a sound that wasn't the usual bloop this man produced. "Ebi... While it wasn't so profound it was there given sullen dulcet tones and it was repeated over and over again. The purple lines would set in. It wasn't the first time he was called a weirdo but it still had some mild effect on the man. The evidence of Toso's feelings being hurt would easily be picked up by Hakanai with her enhanced perception of body language. The dreariness would eventually stop as Toso began to speak his mind.

"Ebi... I recall earlier you mentioning going to the hospital to help this little girl ebi. Since I myself need to go there ebi, mind if I tag along? There is also an injured anbu just a few steps down I'd like to take with us ebi. Of course, ebi. If you'd prefer to go on your own ebi...I'd understand. ebi ebi ebi ebi..." The subsequent ebi's sounded like a man who had his self confidence drained. If someone could channel the feeling of depression and turn them into sounds these ebi's would be one of the results. Of course...the man was just saying shrimp a lot of times. Depending on the interpretation the man could be really depressed or have a strange fixation with shrimp. Inadvertently Toso was kind of painting Axel as the bad guy here or rather a bully.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:255 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:240 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
    • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
    •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline.

•Mystic Hero: Can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Endai Ika: Far Reaching Squid: Attribute
    Φ
    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:44 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kasu wrapped the loose cloth draping from his shoulders around his neck and face while closing up his jacket as he headed for the tower. Why in the name of all that was holy was it so damn cold. Sucking it up, for lack of better terms, Kasu headed into the ground floor of the tower. Once inside he saw a couple of anbu cleaning up some bodies, oddly enough the first thought that popped into his head was, wow sucks to be those dumbasses. Should have trained harder, then maybe they wouldn't have died. Moving along like it was nothing he headed to the receptionist and handed her the five completed tags for the missions he had done,"Let Kai know that the academy is fully repaired if you please." Giving him a nod she counted out his pay before handing it over. With a nod he took it, recounted it, then stuffed it into his pocket with a wave over his shoulder as he headed back out into the cold.

Mission turn in. [details]
    [exit]  
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm
    Quote:
    Post order is back, for the moment. Post quickly, please, so I can get everyone out. This only applies to the people in the office. Me, Seiji, Hatsu, Daitomi. The only reason Daitomi is last is because she's waiting for everyone else to leave. If you want me to skip her, Sin, just let me know.

User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
    -----тhe room was starting to clear out again, giving me a little more breathing room. The genin were taken care of for the moment, and the visitors from Kirigakure were given instructions on what they could do to help out. Inka picked up on my frustration. I'd tried to hide it, but apparently not well enough. He left to train, and with Ryouichi dismissed as well, I expected he would leave soon as well. For a brief moment, that left only Daitomi in the room that needed my attention. That quickly changed as Seiji stepped into the room, followed doggedly by Hatsu, who was looking much better now thanks to Ryouichi's healing. Rather than silently walking into the room and waiting his turn, however, Seiji openly announced his presence, noting on how busy I was, and that he was there to report his view of the incident.
    -----I frowned slightly. After all the drama Myurai had caused recently, I wasn't too fond of the other outspoken Hattori. Hatsu was quiet and respectful--not entirely saying Seiji wasn't--compared to her brothers. I threw Daitomi an apologetic look before turning my attention fully to the swordsman and his sister. "Go ahead."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Sin Indulged by Desire
    GalagaHero
    Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:27 pm
    Emiko, pressed as far into Lilja's thick fur as she could, watched cautiously as they approached the others. She did seem to relax a bit at the mention of finding her mother, though, and immediately became enraptured by Hakanai's presence beside her. She watched with a small smile as the white-haired girl scratched a spot behind the leopard's ear, and reached with a small hand to do the same. Her attention was pulled away by Axel a moment later as he knelt beside them. Seeming a bit nervous again, she looked down at her hands, entwining her fingers. "We were in the street. There were a lot of people..."

Emiko stopped again when Axel's attention returned to Toso. Likely to their surprise, she slid off of Lilja's back and approached the saddened young man. She tugged at his sleeve. "You can come, too."

-----

Lily Platypus
    Rexnov
    Necroplant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:31 pm
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Genin :: Rank - C Shinobi ❄
    ¥ Ryo: 1850
    AC: 0004125
    ❄ Chakra :---/470 ❄ Stamina :---/435 ❄

Seiji patted his little sister on the shoulder as she still followed him around somewhat doggedly. When Kaileer directly spoke to him he looked to the young man and gave a nod, then looking to Daitomi he gave a slight bow. He realized, that as the office was finally emptying he was now intruding on the Raikage's discussion with another respected member of the village. He had merely been trying to overcome the noise, but instead, as normal his appearance was just as things settled once more. He cursed inwardly and addressed his kimono, straightening the folds of fabric as he spoke to Daitomi first.

"Apologies, Miss Imatokai. My brother often spoke highly of you." He said with a tone as smooth and polished as the ice sculpture he forced his face into.

"Following the events within the Academy grounds, I have spent much time in reflection and recovery. While the Midghas did replenish me for the fight with the young Miyamoto, his approach to doing so was merely a bandage over the wounds I had sustained. I would forthwith wish to apologize for my absence from routine duty during the time of my recovery." Seiji began, his posture and countenance set in stone.

A slight breeze from the doorway behind them brushed his hair from the binding it was set loosely in, sending a few strands of the deep brown mass over his shoulder. A small scar had developed on the right side of his face, underneath his lip and down to the side of his cheek, still somewhat inflamed despite the time he had been given to heal. Both the accentuation of his words and the falling hair might serve to bring Kaileer's attention to this fact.

"He brought with him well trained fighters, and while it was not the intent for... Jason to lose his life, I believe his death was at it's root my fault in being unable to contain the team of Genin placed under my control, in particular the wild-card nature of Mui ah Mah and the quick speaking mouth of Miko. I could not correctly counteract these measures, and when the apprentice, Jason, grew to feel threatened he lashed out and our team reacted as if deadly force were applied against them." His facade of ice, like that in his veins, did not falter, but the Raikage would be able to realize that he was taking more time in choosing his words and being pensive of all that had occurred.

"I sought a peaceful end to the situation at hand, but I could not convey the tact needed to the rest of my team, and this is entirely my own failing, Sir Kaileer. I have, however, gained a newfound insight into matters such as these, and recognize my failings. I seek, though judgement may have been passed already, that the blame be squared upon my shoulders. I was given rein, and while the team was loosely aware of this, we had no true root to act together until the threat was present and tensions were flared already." With this Seiji stopped, and awaited further word and instruction from the Raikage.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
    Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

Sin INdulged by Desire

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:19 am
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 370/410 ---/350

Hatsu's clone was very patient and was very silent while the others were taking care of their business, not saying that she had much choice in the matter though. As Jason's name was brought up in the conversatioin however, she felt a chill go through her body. She lowered her head, a shadow cast on her face by her hair. She continued to shiver, onlyslightly less, as the conversation went on.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Sin Indulged by Desire

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

More lazy posts! biggrin
    Pretty much just a skip me post.

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 pm
    __________________________________________User Image
    chakra || 2060/2060
    xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2060
    xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi leaves and heads towards the hospital.

[O.O.C: Shitty post.]

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Galaga Hero

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi

Used by Ibuse
    1170/1170 905/905
    Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:18 pm
    User Image

User Image
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    ❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
    || ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Blue eyes watched at the young red haired teenager as he struggled with the headband around his arm. When he had decided on wrapping it around his sword hilt, she noticed a sudden change of his body language. His shoulders were more tensed. His back was straighten. His facial expression was more... harsh? Is that the right word Hakanai wondered to herself. Then sure enough, when his mouth moved for the last time, he had snapped towards Toso. With a frown, her eyes glanced over to her new comrade and saw an immediate body change as well. His shoulders slouched. His back was leaning forward as he seemed more depressed. While this was going on, her face soften. As if she was an observing older sister about to give her little brothers a lesson in life.

A smile could be seen when she watched the little girl go up to Toso. Children are naturally drawn to someone who was different. Unique. Icy hues glanced towards Axel as she placed her hand on his arm. The free hand went to grasp his sword handle gently as she slid her other hand down and untied the headband. Once she had it in her arms, she gently tied it around his upper arm and tightly as well so it won't fall anytime but it won't be loose to slip. Once she was done, her hand went up to her eyes as if saying to watch her. Her fingers went to her neck, where her headband reside as a collar for the time being. She tapped the metal plate a few time. Then the slender digits went the cool metal plate of his, tapped his. To show that they both were comrade. Allies. Then she pointed toward Toso. She wanted the message to be clear. No matter how different someone was or how odd they act, they were comrade. Allies. They are to watch each other. Protect each other. And this village. With a kind smile, she hugged Axel gently if he allowed her.

Removed herself from him, she walked towards Toso as she gently hugged Toso and quickly too, she didn't want him to sneak any grope. And she hopes that he wouldn't do it in front of a child. With a smile, she tapped his cold plate of the headband to show him her congratulations. Squatted down, Hakanai opened her arms and gently picked up the girl as she held her sideways. The girl would be resting on her hip. Her arms were supportive and made sure to be comfortable too. With that, she tilted her head towards both of the man as she headed out to the streets with Lilja following behind her.

Wow. Amazing. Lilja was very proud of Hakanai. So long she had been in this one sided world. No one to hear Hakanai. No one to be there for her or see her expressive herself. Or even someone to talk to. Yet, she wasn't bitter. The snow leopard soften immensely as she saw that Hakanai had really grown. Watched the scene unfold before her, she followed Hakanai proudly.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

[quote="NecroPlant]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games