Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

He could understand her desire to improve. He was the same way, he wouldnt rest until he had perfected his bloodline though it was a long way off. He didnt even know how to combine the two chakra natures required to make it. He smiled and said," Yes I am a gennin which does put limitations upon what I can learn and do but so be it." Then a though touched his mind and in that moment his tan face was touched with just the faintest red as he spoke," You wouldn't um want to train with me would you? I doubt I could be much of a challenge to someone like you but it would be a great experience to me."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

It was good to see another who valued training as well. It seemed as if most people in Kumo seemed to slack off more often than not. The offer to train was interesting and it even seemed appealing since Suzume usually trained by herself so much. "I suppose I wouldn't mind that. It might be nice to train with another for once." Standing up, Suzume left to fetch the proper scrolls she needed and then returned, opening one and scanning over the techniques. "I mainly use bukijutsu sword styles for fighting... I'm close to mastering about five other styles right now."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai stumbled for a second when he heard her say "five styles" he turned with a grin as he spoke," Good god I think one would probably do it for me other than my bow here I dont do weapons that much. Ninjutsu on the other hand is my thing." He smiled as he watched her read over her jutsu. She was definitely pretty and from what he had seen she was more mature and nowhere near as big a tease as Kasumi was.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Five different styles of bukijutsu was undoubtedly a lot, but Suzume enjoyed the variety of sword styles offered to her. "I don't have my ninjutsu techniques, although I could probably learn one or two more. But I've always just done very well using a sword." Looking back over the scrolls and remembering where she stood with each of the five different styles she had chosen, she continued "But I've already mastered one style, Shunkan no Hagane. With the four other styles, I just have to learn all the techniques in the last two stages of each and then I've mastered them." Looking over the scrolls, she looked between all of the different styles and decided on her next course of action. "I only have two more techniques to learn before I've mastered Shigure Soen. Then I'll just finish up Jurai Toorima. After that, I can focus on finishing Tetsu no Ryu and Kiss of Flesh and Steel."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha
Genin ▪ O-katana: Sheathed ▪ Chakra 270/270 ▪ Uchiha Clan ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka sighed, walking slowly through the Academy entrance, towards the Dojo with a peaceful stride. He was slightly dissapointed that he wouldn't be able to train with another of his clan, but in the end he understood the Raikage's reasoning behind it. A man who abandoned his own village wasn't someone Shouka wanted to train with, even if he was an Uchiha. With a shrug he walked up to the training posts, reaching his hand behind him to grab the hilt of his O-katana. Sliding the blade slowly from the sheathe he smiled when he heard the familiar sound of metal sliding purposefully across the sheathe. Stepping further towards the training dummy Shouka let a confident smirk cross his lips before he settled into the basic Shigure Souen stance. He burst forward into motion, moving towards the left only to shift his weight and rush to the right, a feint on his part. With that done he thrust his blade forward, hearing the familiar sound of metal piercing wood. "Axle of Rain.." With a smirk of happiness he moved back, settling into the stance once more.

((Axle of Rain - E-rank Bukijutsu - 1/1 -1 from the Dojo - Learned))

Shifting his weight slightly Shouka channeled a brief amount of Katon chakra into his blade, as he read was instructed a while back. He'd been wanting to learn the Shigure Souen style for a while now, after he'd memorized the techniques and how they were supposed to be performed he finally decided he'd begin learning them. "Rolling Rain." He spoke quietly, swinging his blade upwards as a small burst of flames erupted from his blade, not enough to scorch or do much damage, mostly to just distract his would-be enemy in the heat of battle. With a smirk of satisfaction he moved backwards to practice his next move.

((Rolling Rain - E-rank Bukijutsu - 1/1 -1 from the Dojo - Learned))

Shifting his stance to hoist his O-katana above his head Shouka took a deep breathe, waiting for the right moment to strike with his technique. This was a technique used to make space between him and his opponent, giving him the chance to strike with a different technique. It was a decent thing to learn, and he fully intended to master this Style, no matter how hard it got or how long it took him, he would master it. With another deep breathe he channeled a bit of chakra into his blade before he swung down swiftly, causing a small amount of mist to stir, allowing him to launch himself backwards from the training post. With a sigh of happiness he slide his O-katana back into it's sheathe slowly, allowing the metal to grate happily alongside the material.

((Misting Rain - E-rank Bukijutsu - 1/1 -1 from the Dojo - Learned))

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCharacter: Wasn't sure, and honestly I'm still not sure how to describe the Misting Rain Technique, but I tried. *shrugs*))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai was a bit dumbstruck as she began to rattle off style after style and he knew that in that moment he wouldnt be able to handle her even in a spar. He smiled and said," If thats the case I think I am going to stand back and take notes if thats ok with you. I could use a bit more information on how melee fighters such as yourself work. Best to be prepared in case I have to end up fighting one." He bowed and headed over to the bench where Kasumi was sitting and said," Nice display with the flowers. I think if you managed to send the hearts of Kumos men aflutter any faster they would all die." He smirked softly at her as he adjusted his quiver so he could sit comfortably on the bench.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi laughed playfully at Myurai's comment. "Are you trying to say I've gotten your pulse racing Myurai-kun?" Her index finger down his shoulder as he sat next to her. She crossed her legs, causing her skirt to grip tighter to her body and reveal more of her sleek thighs. The flower princess batted her eye lashes gently at Myurai as she began speaking. "So how's your training going with the Jounin over there?" She inquired of him.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai smiled at her words and touch and said," Careful Kasumi, a man can only resist a roses beauty for so long." Whe she inquired as to the Jounin he tilted his head and said," Well her skill with ninjutsu leaves a bit to be desired though her experience alone was enough to be beneficial. Though what she lacks in ninjutsu she more than makes up for in weapon skills. She told me she had almost mastered four or five styles I think she said. Either way she is definitely above jounin class." He returned his attention to her as a small tinge of color tainted his cheeks as he saw her dress tighten. He blinked quickly and said," How about you how did it go ?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi smiled warmly at Myurai's obvious excitement over the new jounin. The red headed ninja was definitely talented, something Kasumi appreciated in a fellow female ninja. Her smile changed to a smirk as Myurai asked about her training."Did you see the flower technique I did a few minutes ago? That should answer your question." She said with a light laugh and a playful nudge at Myurai's side. "So, wanna go grab something to eat? Then afterwards we can think of a third person for our squad." She inquired with pleasure.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suitenhoufutsu [ Sky and Water Convergence ] [1/7]
Sukai entered the academy with an oddly dark aura around her for being the usually gentle medical ninja. She made a few glances around before taking. Taking out one of her scrolls she began reading. To view over a few areas she hadn't touched in a while. The Cat Sage scanned over her scroll before catching her eye on a decent techique. A cat-like grin imerged from the creases of her lips as she quitely began to read further, standing up moving ontop of one of the aiming logs that the genin practice shooting at...she always thought better in higher atmospheres.

[2/7]
The little kitten purred as she finished her reading standing up on the practice log rolling up her scroll. Sliding it back into its place with the other at ease. For the basics she knew that she would have to summon up enough water from the atmosphere before beginning. Letting out a soft and quiet sigh she slowly began, training qasn't as fun anymore without squadmembers or a sensei around.

[3/7]
Gathering water was the easy task of course, but to Suki everything was an easy task nowdays. Nothing was ever a challenge anymore. Not sense Kein and Dai had left... Putting her hands into tight fists she tried to focus again, her thoughts easily breaking. I wonder what their doing right now... Or if they even think about me... Probably not. Awell, I need to move on and face facts. Dreams will only remain dreams in this world. And nothing more. My heart with his, was merely a crushed dream clinging onto a few meaningless kisses. Suki bit her lip. She knew she had to let things go, but why was it so hard to tell your heart no after so long of wanting yes? Shaking her head her silky strands of hair hit her face stinging her fair skinned cheeks. He belongs with her...end of story. Let. It. Go.

[4/7]
Taking a slight breather Sukai got back onto task. Trying her hardest to focus with all the damn Genin around. "I simply cannot do this with so many children about!" With those words the Cat Sage bounded up her legs and leapt onto one of the supporting beams of the Academy were she sighed in relief. "Much better." She knew she would get more accomplished this way. Suki then sat down on the beam and closed her eyes for a moment taking a quick breath. There was no need in rushing, she had nowhere to be and noone to see. Unless the hospital needed her on staff for some unexpected reason that wasn't likely at the moment.

[5/7]
Sighing she figured she'd get back to work. After learning a few more jutsu Suki was going to go on more missions so that she could finally get her Jounin rank. Opening her eyes Suki saw all of her gathered up water around her. In one of the masses of liquids was a wooden practice dummy which would be the main focus in her training. She watched as the water quickly gathered around it in a very threatening matter as far as water goes.

[6/7]
Sukai watched with transfixed eyes as her water mass tightened around the poor dummy, if it were a person they would've been in serious trouble with no eascape. A grin grew upon her lips once more as she watched the waterpressure rise. The wood started to splinter under the weight of it all. Suki kept tightening it more. Wanting to squeeze every ounce of life out of it. Her demonted mind twist wanting the unliving object to be as dead as she was inside. If anyone who knew Suki well would've known that something was seriously wrong. But alas, she was the last one left out of her cluster of friends... They had all left her one way or another. There was noone that she could trust anymore. Therefore. The wooden dummy must die.

[7/7]
The mass of water had gotten to the point of a small bolder. The dummy nothing but a pile of woodchippings. Being a rea person they would have been gone long ago. The saddness in it all that being Suki, her once kind-hearted and genlte self had only one goal now. To become stronger so that one day she could hunt down Kein and make him feel the pain on which he inflected onto her. I'l make him regret.. With every fiber of his being.... I'll make him regret. And Dai too if she gets in the way. Letting the dummy go she watched the woodchips fall on a boy and girl below. Two Genin she suppose. Of no importance to her. Suki simply shrugged and layed back on the beam. Taking a break for now.

Suitenhoufutsu [ Sky and Water Convergence ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha
Genin ▪ O-katana: Sheathed ▪ Chakra 270/270 ▪ Uchiha Clan ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka stood up, gazing blankly at the training post before him. He decided it was time to learn a few more of the Tame Za Kyokudo techniques. Reaching behind him to crack his neck roughly the Uchiha settled into his normal stance, gazing intently at the post before him. Rushing forward he brought his right leg up to kick at the "head" of the post, allowing his leg to remain limp before he brought it around to attempt to hook the wood, only for his leg to fall short as he kicked the back of the wooden training post. Grunting in annoyance he jumped backwards into his normal stance, prepared to try once more.

((Tsuyoi Senkou - 1/4 - 1 from Dojo - 1/3))

Dashing forward once more Shouka brought his leg up into the same motion as before, a limp kick aimed towards the head of his opponent, only to quickly hook his leg in, attempting to pull his enemy with his leg to get more hits in on the thing. He was sorely dissapointed when he once more hit too low to actually use the technique in combat, instead hitting the "shoulder blade" of the wooden post. Glaring at the post in frustrated anger the Uchiha stepped back once more, prepared to finally get this technique down and under his belt.

((Tsuyoi Senkou - 2/4 - 1 from Dojo 2/3))

Dashing forward for the last time Shouka repeated the same movements as before, bringing his leg up quickly only to swing it around like a hook just as fast, catching the back of the wooden posts "neck" to pull, he knew it wouldn't do anything against the training post, but if it was a normal enemy he'd have brought them to the ground with that, allowing him to pull off another hit on them, or to simply finish them off with a Ninjutsu or Bukijutsu attack. Smiling softly to himself he allowed his body to relax slightly, a thin layer of sweat forming on his skin from the workout he was getting learning all the physical techniques he set aside.

((Tsuyoi Senkou - D-rank Taijutsu 3/4 -1 from the Dojo - 3/3 - Learned))

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCharacter: Wasn't sure, and honestly I'm still not sure how to describe the Misting Rain Technique, but I tried. *shrugs*))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai smiled as he though of her display before. She was definitely a flirt that was sure. When she asked him if he wanted to get something to eat he smiled and nudged her back as he replied," Sure that sounds fun. Ill meet you over at the Ramen shop in a few ok. I got something I want to take care of first." With that he stood and bowed his head slightly before walking over to the new female. She was a chunin and he was curious about her. She seemed.... catty. He had heard rumors about someone in the village had become a sage but didnt know it was her. As he made his way over to her he was showered in wood chips, several of which landed in his hair where they stuck. He tried to brush them out as he smiled ," That was a pretty good move. You may have to teach it to me one day. Im Myurai, Myurai Hattori. Its a pleasure to meet you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:44 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai narrowed her eyes down at him from above. It seemed the boy was speaking to her rolling off of the supporting beam she flipped then landed lightly on her toes. Looking him dead in the eyes with her purple hues glistening. "If you have Suiton and Fuuton I can show you allot. Or if you are a Taijutsu-type of person.." She put simply. Her voice cold as ice, but hinting that once she was a very sweet and sincere person. Her ear flicked guessing he wanted her name. "I'm Sukai bye the way... Are you a new Genin or something?" Reaching back she quickly got her fan in one thrust flipping back and landing on the base of it now standing on the ground him her place. Looking down at him again as her hair followed her lightly smacking him in the face. It shouldn't have hurt. Her hair was very silky.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:19 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

A faint tinge of pink dotted his face as her hair assailed him, not that he minded it though. He smiled at her name and committed it to memory. He smiled and said," I have both of those elements and can even take them one step further to create Hyouton. Though I am not exactly a melee fighter I could learn some. It never hurts to be prepared. I would be very grateful for anything you can teach me." When she asked if he was a new genin he blushed a bit farther as he spoke," Yes unfortunately I have only just graduated the academy."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki's ears perked. She was going to smile but her mouth wasn't in the mood for it. "Good, but I do have one condition to you learning from me.... How do you like cats?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games