Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed

I GET MONEY FOR THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! eek ......... how much? and what level mission?

Is the mission :
this is not a drill
aprehension
info extraction
hold the gates X2
assassination X2
combat with a konin

if so what level, and hhow much

Assasination is S-rank, everything else A-rank
Can't you just add this all up yourself? xD. I'm working on a masterpiece of a technique > : 3.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 am
Desin Slight
BarronVonManfreadGreed

I GET MONEY FOR THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! eek ......... how much? and what level mission?

Is the mission :
this is not a drill
aprehension
info extraction
hold the gates X2
assassination X2
combat with a konin

Can't you just add this all up yourself? xD. I'm working on a masterpiece of a technique > : 3.

if I could do that i would have done so already.... but you go work on your masterpiece, I'll figure something out  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight
BarronVonManfreadGreed

Is the mission :
this is not a drill
aprehension
info extraction
hold the gates X2
assassination X2
combat with a konin

if I could do that i would have done so already.... but you go work on your masterpiece, I'll figure something out

o.o But you can, everyone can.
Just go check the mission board subforum xD. Every thing you need to know is listed there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 am
Desin Slight

o.o But you can, everyone can.
Just go check the mission board subforum xD. Every thing you need to know is listed there.

Yeeeah......just noticed xp found that, one last question promise. do we get ac as well as money?

........gonna go with yes, looking at the other posts in the mission complete board.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:17 pm
is kinda depressed how close to sannin i am.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm
i'm needing to find a replacement for my perception field technique. something i can even get rid of another custom cuz it's so good... but what shall it be? i will work on it while camping. oh ya. first ride of the year on my bike and it was 40+k and my a** hurts more than it did the last time baron stayed over (jk jk about the barron part.)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 pm
dreadno
i'm needing to find a replacement for my perception field technique. something i can even get rid of another custom cuz it's so good... but what shall it be? i will work on it while camping. oh ya. first ride of the year on my bike and it was 40+k and my a** hurts more than it did the last time baron stayed over (jk jk about the barron part.)

....Yeah....joking lets go with that rolleyes , but this sounds like a personal problem.

@Yo-ko if your so depressed, you could cut off an aarm and give it to me. that will make life a little more difficult for you... and I could use a third arm for eating and scratching 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm
>-< I see Ganchou is not missed... or does San really not know he's gone yet...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 pm
Chezmonkey
>-< I see Ganchou is not missed... or does San really not know he's gone yet...

GANCHOU!!!!! your alive! *runs over and tackels* I thought you were dead, since you were a little star off in the night sky....... S**T! now what am i suppose to do with the coffin and flowers I ordered. I had sent out invites and everything. xd kidding we did miss you.. especially during the ya know battle and in the hospital, we could have shared rooms blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm
Ah, the hospital room. Ganchou's been there many a time. Like when he died. And when he died again. And the third time too. Oh, and once when he was stabbed. And another time when he broke alot of bones.... ah, the hospital...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm
ganchou...do you have a rmantic relationship with the room.....:/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 am
Yo-ko

Because I'm going to have a whole lot of people have some business with her in due time. For shits and giggles. xD.

How did Ganchou survive dying, thrice? o.o How did he even die the first time?  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

Because I'm going to have a whole lot of people have some business with her in due time. For shits and giggles. xD.

well then here is a piece of advice, beware those blood sucking vamp- I mean lovely nurses lol , and how does one survive death thrice?........ very carefully?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

well then here is a piece of advice, beware those blood sucking vamp- I mean lovely nurses lol , and how does one survive death thrice?........ very carefully?

xD. I said, a whole lot of people, not including me. I'll make sure to barely touch the place.

Perhaps, or you can just take a really tough beating. xD  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 am
Desin Slight
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

xD. I said, a whole lot of people, not including me. I'll make sure to barely touch the place.

Perhaps, or you can just take a really tough beating. xD

Again?
And you should try it, its not as bad as it sounds..... well until you wake up.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games