Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm
x-Grim_Robot-x
User Image
แƒฆ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝแƒฆ
First Year ~ Unsorted

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Keen, green eyes surveyed the growing group of first years from under messy bangs as Danielle casually stood back away from the crowd. A large accumulation of fresh minions was gathering and Danielle was delighted at the prospect of knowing every single one of them. To most, she might appear aloof and disinterested the crown but her keen eyes were acutely trained on each group, observing potential friends and eavesdropping a bit on tidbits of conversation. Of course it was nearly impossible to hear all that was being said but a few useful snippets here and there might prove to be useful later. Still, everyone seemed to be making friends fast. Making friends later could prove to be problematic if everyone was so tightly integrated. Perhaps she should have adopted a more offensive strategy? No matter. She'd just have to be a little more patient was all. It wouldn't hurt for her to find someone to chat with now though. After all, who wanted to look like a lonely loser? Certainly not her. Perhaps she could find on of the stragglers on the end and introduce herself. 'Let's see, now. Who to choose...eenie meenie miney....you.' she thought with a grin as she spotted a darker-haired boy off to the side. Pasting a friendly smile to her face she sauntered over to say hello.

On her way over she heard a loud boy yell out an introduction. Well that was one way to do it. Not one to miss a good opportunity she made a quick detour over to him. "Hello, Theodore. Mind if I call you Theo? I'm Danielle Savant but you can call me Danni. Nice to meet you. I was actually on my way to make introductions with that boy over there. Care to join me?" She chirped politely before moving right along back to her original destination. If Theodore chose to follow, which she assumed he would, that was fine. It would be like killing two birds with one stone! If not that was fine as well. Approaching the dark haired boy she cleared her throat before speaking. "Hello, there. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Danielle but you can call me Danni. Mind if I join you?" She asked the boy sweetly.

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

Maxx Disorder
nathan122394

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

Micheal noticed a cute girl comeing towards him, he tryed to muster the best friendly smile he could and he thought of what he might say to her,and what she might say to him. before he knew it she was in front of saying hello and introducing herself. Hi Danni Im Micheal nice to meet you, you can call me mikey if you like and of course you can join me. Micheal hoped that he might have just found a friend, well a friend just found him anyway he knew that he needed to find a few he didnt want to spend the year alone, but he also hoped that she had other friends so he might get to know them to.then he asked do you have any other friends or just me?hopeing that didnt sound offensive to her he didnt want to loose a new friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

"Danni's got me, far as I know," Theo answered for Danni, standing by her side, then offered a hand to Michael with an adorable and mischievous crooked grin on his face. "Theodore West. Pleasure to meet you, my good man!" Theo's bright green eyes took in Michael, observing and taking notes, but nothing was patronizing or condescending about his gaze, only curiosity and a need to make friends. "Any Idea which house you guys'll end up in?" he asked casually. "I'm hopin' for Gryffindor, myself."

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxAmelia shrugged at the girl and smiled with a faint laugh. "Well I am a halfie. My father is muggle and my mom is a witch. And I am the result." She spread her arms open to stand herself out as she said the last part. "Are you a first year? My name is Amelia. Where are you from? What house do you think-" Stopping herself she realized she had asked a few questions at once. Now she'll think I'm daft. "Sorry, I'm just a little excited." She pushed some of her brown hair behind her ear.

panic_memors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:50 pm
Zombilious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxAmelia shrugged at the girl and smiled with a faint laugh. "Well I am a halfie. My father is muggle and my mom is a witch. And I am the result." She spread her arms open to stand herself out as she said the last part. "Are you a first year? My name is Amelia. Where are you from? What house do you think-" Stopping herself she realized she had asked a few questions at once. Now she'll think I'm daft. "Sorry, I'm just a little excited." She pushed some of her brown hair behind her ear.

User Image

User Image
โOrphanโFirst YearโUnsortedโElevenโ
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€
Freya smiled, this girl was just like her, well sort of. "It's fine, I'm excited too! I'm not sure what I am, my parents gave me up for adoption so I never met them I could be anything." Freya frowns a bit then pauses remembering one of Amelia's last comments. "What are houses? Like where I will live?"

panic_memors

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image
โ€ Single โ€ Second Year โ€ Hufflepuff โ€ Halfblood โ€

โHeart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?โž
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€

Iัษชs was lost in the crowd, her small stature unable to see above the heads of the other students. Where was Autumn, or Jacob, or Night, or Jared? Where was her aunt? Was anybody out there for her? "Night? Jared? Autumn? Jacob? Anyone?" she called, with no answer. That is, until she found a head of bushy brown hair followed by long pink locks. Iris broke out into a run. "Jacob! Autumn! Whaa-!" Of course, disaster was sure to follow the girl. Tripping on her own feet, Iris was sent stumbling forward, crashing into her two friends. Now on the ground, the Hufflepuff rubbed her head. "Sorry, guys... So... Hey." That went well, wouldn't you say? A wonderful way to start the new year, running right into your friends and falling to the ground. The second year should have expected it, really.

โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€
โBut watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...โž

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
First Year ~ Unsorted

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
So they were friends already? That was a lot less effort than she thought it would be. These boys were too easy. Danielle giggled girlishly. "Heheh. Yeah so far it's just you two. But that's okay! You guys seem friendly enough for like fifty people!" Danielle replied still grinning at the two. When Theodore asked about houses she scratched the back of her green head in contemplation. In truth, she hadn't given it much thought. Her mother hadn't been able to tell her much about them. But if she had to choose..."Hmm. No idea. Maybe Ravenclaw? Or Slytherin to match my hair!" she laughed as she tugged on a wayward strand. "I don't really mind where I'll get put as long as I get sorted!" How embarrassing not to get sorted!
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

Maxx Disorder
nathan122394

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood โ™ฅ Dating Rose Hall

โ˜†ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.
Nell pouted mockingly as both Slytherin girls about her and Ada's puff'ness but then let out a laugh when she noted it was sort of true. Nearly all the students sorted into Hufflepuff were happy jolly sort. She did chuckle however when Ada responded asking them to spend a day in their house then laughed harder when she thought of both the expressions on the girls' faces and the faces of any of the Hufflepuff students who came face-to-face with them. When Marina started sprouting off about whether they were "technically" in a relationship or not she agreed that he was probably waiting for the right moment. "I mean he's already got part of the courtship done with the sentimental gifts, the only thing left is a ring." Nell said with a smirk thinking there was no way he'd actually have a ring this early.
ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.โ˜†

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing: Train Ride | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Rose, Ada, Michelle, Marina | Thoughts: D'aaaww they're so cute~ | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theo laughed and grinned. "If you get put in Slytherin, at least you won't have to worry if your hair clashes with your tie, eh?" he joked casually. He ran a hand through his brown hair from front to back, stopping to scratch the back of his head three times before dropping his hand. It was a weird habit of his, and it always left his hair looking like a deflated tumbleweed, but he couldn't help it. He had to keep moving, staying still just wasn't his thing.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele smiled as she led him into the carriage and scooted over so he can sit next to her. He was surprised she didn't make him sit across from her, but he was fine with it. It really did not matter where he sit for now. Of course, he would rather be next to her. That was obvious.

"I'd assume so. I hope that isn't a bad thing." he said, chuckling a bit. He felt like Ari was enjoying her time with him. She was laughing even. Something she had not done all train ride. It was refreshing to a point.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:22 pm
xxx"Oh." Amelia paused when she heard she was orphaned but pushed it back. Didn't want to ask something to sad on such a happy day. "Well you could be like a pure-blood then! Which would be cool and stuff." On that note she rolled her eyes to the left then back at the girl. "House?" She tapped a finger on her chin. "As my mom explained it the houses are what you are sorted into. I guess at the Sorting Ceremony you wear this ugly talking hat and it sees the real inner you. It then sorts you into a house; Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Then you love with the other people in those houses." Again she smiled, she thought she had come up with a good explanation.

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: They're going to want to know...| Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina nodded in agreement with Michelle, a slight smirk forming. "I'm fairly certain attacking people with hugs is a required trait as well," she remarked teasingly. Ada's comment forced her to stifle a few giggles. "It'd kind of suck if my first boyfriend exploded, yeah. I'm going to have to remember to be proper once and a while," she joked. At Nell's words she rolled her eyes. "I don't think he's planning on proposing, just asking me out." she said dryly. Ha! As if there'd be a ring.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

XxXDevil-Chan

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:31 pm
Zombilious
xxx"Oh." Amelia paused when she heard she was orphaned but pushed it back. Didn't want to ask something to sad on such a happy day. "Well you could be like a pure-blood then! Which would be cool and stuff." On that note she rolled her eyes to the left then back at the girl. "House?" She tapped a finger on her chin. "As my mom explained it the houses are what you are sorted into. I guess at the Sorting Ceremony you wear this ugly talking hat and it sees the real inner you. It then sorts you into a house; Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Then you love with the other people in those houses." Again she smiled, she thought she had come up with a good explanation.

User Image

User Image
โOrphanโFirst YearโUnsortedโElevenโ
"Oh, that sounds weird, I hope it doesn't hurt. What house do you think you'll be in?" Freya wondered what you had to do to get into the different houses, and if she would be put in a good one. "I hope we get in the same house it'd be nice to have someone there I know."

panic_memors

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob was looking around for some sign of his absent friends when he suddenly felt someone slam into him. He instantly fell over, groaning. Why did it seem like people either ran into him, or he ran into them? That question seemed to echo in his head for a bit before he realized who had bumped into him. "Iris! Hey! Haven't seen you around all summer, and I was afraid I missed you on the train." He realized how eager he sounded and blushed. Sheesh, way to embarrass a guy.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

heather030595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

โ˜€โ˜€โ˜€ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things โ˜โ˜โ˜
โ˜›โ˜›โ˜› Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate โ˜šโ˜šโ˜š

Xavier tried to hold his laughter, picturing Seth's previous hairstyle and the one he has now.
" Oh, don't you worry. It looks......great, " he said between laughs. After laughing, he took a deep breath and wiped his almost-falling-tears. He didn't know why but he found it relatively funny." It really looks good on you though, " he added, serious this time. He blinked when Cersei introduced herself. Now he remembers! She's that girl from the table at the sorting ceremony! He just remembers that now. " You're that friendly girl that greeted us at the table, right? I knew you were familiar. Well, not just because you're beautiful, " he said, the last part kinda quiet. When she asked the two younger males if they would try out this year, he nodded. He grinned at the thought of it, yet he was kinda nervous. " Yeah. I'm trying out for... " he paused, recalling what position he chose over the last summer. " ...maybe seeker or chaser. I tried for beater last year, and it did not go well. " He remembered the bludger hits and shrugged. It was actually that bad. It became a good memory.....and he just passed out, no biggie. " The rules are pretty easy to remember. You gonna attend Advance Flying class? " he asked. Rules.....it's really easy to remember. He remembered all of it on his second try. It might be easy for someone like Seth to remember it.

โ–บโ–บโ–บ Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness โ—„โ—„โ—„
โ˜ฃโ˜ฃโ˜ฃ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life โ˜ขโ˜ขโ˜ข

Mแดแดแด… : Happy
Wสœแด€แด› I'แด แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข: Rules of Quidditch! Remember it!
Wสœแด€แด› I'แด แด…แดษชษดษข : Still laughing, I guess
Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ I แด€แด : Hogsmeade Station - Carriage
Wสœแด I'แด แดกษชแด›สœ : Cersei, Seth

Oแดœแด› Oา“ Cสœแด€แดแด˜แด€ษขษดแด‡: Sounds good to me.

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 pm
x-Grim_Robot-x
User Image
First Year ~ Unsorted

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
So they were friends already? That was a lot less effort than she thought it would be. These boys were too easy. Danielle giggled girlishly. "Heheh. Yeah so far it's just you two. But that's okay! You guys seem friendly enough for like fifty people!" Danielle replied still grinning at the two. When Theodore asked about houses she scratched the back of her green head in contemplation. In truth, she hadn't given it much thought. Her mother hadn't been able to tell her much about them. But if she had to choose..."Hmm. No idea. Maybe Ravenclaw? Or Slytherin to match my hair!" she laughed as she tugged on a wayward strand. "I don't really mind where I'll get put as long as I get sorted!" How embarrassing not to get sorted!
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

Maxx Disorder
nathan122394
[quote="MaxxDisored"

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

Micheal took Theodores hand and gave it a firm shake and with a small amount of excitement in his voice and a realaxed and friendly smile nice to meet you to Theodore, my fine man!and when Theo asked about the houses I'm not sure just like Danni I havent gave it much thought maybe gryffindor maybe slytherin I'm just not sure. and when Danni said we were friendly enough for fifty people Micheal just took that as a complement.ya it would be bad if you wernt sorted!very bad I hope that dont to any of us  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games