Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:38 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::sneaks back in then makes herself home in a nice dark corner::::

twisted

Hey! The corners are mine! D:

::snickers then sticks out her tongue::: They're mine now.. mine I tell ya mine mine mine mine! twisted

Where will I hide/lurk? ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:41 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

anyway i lost-ed and i still would've lost-ed XD

"Oh no! I'm going to lose! Oh well, at least it's not a complete loss. I can always tear up the scorecard and use it for confetti that Kay will have to clean up later!" rofl

score cards don't make fun confetti eek
confetti is best thin and multicolored.

Luckily your metaphorical confetti was very thin and colorful. -_-

xD

did it fall like a bunch of little streamers and stay on your head while you were like stare

No, it was like, horizontally accelerated at my face. Like it was shot from a woodchipper. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:47 pm
MidnightChaos
Hello, I'm Midnight. I just joined recently and I'd like to know what this guild is all about! What does everyone like to do here? biggrin

Hello Midnight, welcome to the Guild. ^__^

Well, we've got a nice tank directory, and an interesting atmosphere, but what most people actually do around the Guild is play the games in the games subforum. Most of the games keep track of a monthly score, so Sunday would be a great time to start in on the games.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:04 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

anyway i lost-ed and i still would've lost-ed XD

"Oh no! I'm going to lose! Oh well, at least it's not a complete loss. I can always tear up the scorecard and use it for confetti that Kay will have to clean up later!" rofl

xD

did it

No, it was like, horizontally accelerated at my face. Like it was shot from a woodchipper. .-.

D: it was supposed to fall like a bunch of little streamers and stay on your head while you were like stare !  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

xD

did it

D: it was supposed to fall like a bunch of little streamers and stay on your head while you were like stare !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:23 pm
Kay9214

exactly cat_4laugh  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:36 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

exactly cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:35 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
-trots in and pokes beak in thread and then sneezes loudl and then trots to tanks and stretches out in front of them watching fishes as belly growls- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

eek

-rolls onto back and stretches out wings and purrs very loudly- BLOOD'S BELLY ITCHY!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So, you're not mean and devious and not nice? I'm going to hold you to that.

And you've threatened to feed on unwilling donors a few times already. -_-
Note: Kay is on the permanent unwilling list. -_-

Maybe if you shared with Blue Eyes a bit more often they wouldn't be after you so much. :/

I will try to remember that....that doesn't mean I won't ask from time to time to see if you have changed your mind.......

but she's soooooooooooooo boring......and has to take all those meds to keep me and the others away......and some people tell her what I have done and she can't handle it.....I only go after willing people so we don't starve.....a vamp has to eat to and I eat for more than one.........

If you haven't done anything wrong then what's she worried about hearing...? -_-

she don't like to hear that I have found any willing donors for one and if I have chased someone and they tell it upsets her......these things she can't handle and that's when I take over again cause cannibal Sky is not as cautious as me.........

well I don't know what time it is where you are....here it is after 4:00 am.....my scan on putor has stopped and I can go to bed now......we can continue our chat again on another night can't we??

One of you is a cannibal? I think you should maybe try some of that medicine... -_-

Yep, 4:36 here.

Of course. ^__^
I like to think forum conversations are atemporal, myself.

hey it's me again.........are you around????  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So, you're not mean and devious and not nice? I'm going to hold you to that.

And you've threatened to feed on unwilling donors a few times already. -_-
Note: Kay is on the permanent unwilling list. -_-

Maybe if you shared with Blue Eyes a bit more often they wouldn't be after you so much. :/

I will try to remember that....that doesn't mean I won't ask from time to time to see if you have changed your mind.......

but she's soooooooooooooo boring......and has to take all those meds to keep me and the others away......and some people tell her what I have done and she can't handle it.....I only go after willing people so we don't starve.....a vamp has to eat to and I eat for more than one.........

If you haven't done anything wrong then what's she worried about hearing...? -_-

she don't like to hear that I have found any willing donors for one and if I have chased someone and they tell it upsets her......these things she can't handle and that's when I take over again cause cannibal Sky is not as cautious as me.........

well I don't know what time it is where you are....here it is after 4:00 am.....my scan on putor has stopped and I can go to bed now......we can continue our chat again on another night can't we??

One of you is a cannibal? I think you should maybe try some of that medicine... -_-

Of course. ^__^

Hello. Was trying to get the battery of the iPad to charge, I'm here now.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
-trots in and pokes beak in thread and then sneezes loudl and then trots to tanks and stretches out in front of them watching fishes as belly growls- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

eek

-rolls onto back and stretches out wings and purrs very loudly- BLOOD'S BELLY ITCHY!!!

It's kinda animal but it's kinda people and I don't know if I should be afraid to touch it or not. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:01 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

eek

It's kinda animal but it's kinda people and I don't know if I should be afraid to touch it or not. eek

-whimpers sadly and rolls over to feet and crawls with tail between legs to hole under tank and cries sadly- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD NO FEELED LOVED!!! BLOOD SAD!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

eek

-whimpers sadly and rolls over to feet and crawls with tail between legs to hole under tank and cries sadly- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD NO FEELED LOVED!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

gonk Blood not bad. D:

Kay is just afraid of touching people and Blood is too smart to just be an animal. >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

eek

gonk Blood not bad. D:

Kay is just afraid of touching people and Blood is too smart to just be an animal. >_<

-whimpers very sadly and cries even more and pokes beak out from under tank- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD SMARTS GRIFFIN!!! NEW FRIEND KAY NO LOVESED BLOOD!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

-tucks beak back under tank and whimpers and cries loudly-  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Of course. ^__^

Hello. Was trying to get the battery of the iPad to charge, I'm here now.

well I spent wed till 4:30 am and all day thurs fixing my very sick puter.....the long hours and not eating right hit me today and I crashed.......

now I'm back to my vampy self **still looks at your neck** just looking....I love to look **laughs**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games