Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

shaunessy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:03 pm
Ello all, Well i am of course one of the many randomly invited people... Hehe So I am 29, I have no life, lol (JK) And my fiance was invited to this guild awhile back hmmm.... ?? Anyway I'm on at random times and like to chat often. Oh well TTYL!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 pm
shaunessy
Ello all, Well i am of course one of the many randomly invited people... Hehe So I am 29, I have no life, lol (JK) And my fiance was invited to this guild awhile back hmmm.... ?? Anyway I'm on at random times and like to chat often. Oh well TTYL!

Cool! Welcome! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Demise Methist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:40 pm
Yo what up I'm Demise aka Pyro. I live in the shadows and thrive off of the pain of myself and others....I'm kool and calm until someone ticks me off then I become all that is evil and wont stop until i destroy my enemy completely  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:54 pm
Hello there, the names Roger but everyone call me Roll. Im new to this guild and never been in a guild so like yeah! I like to draw, race, club and eat... Im not fat I got a nice bod though. Nice to meet yall!! Oh and Im from Texas, wooooot!!  

cactusdaydream

Oreo_Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:55 pm
Um ya,im rave as you can see and ive been on gaia for like 7-8 months
im 13 soooo ya  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:56 pm
Greetings fellow posters... I too was randomly selected to join this guild.

Lets see... something about myself... ummm... I'm well educated in the fine arts of smartassitry. I'm 22 and getting older. I drink, I smoke, and I even make personal apperances at Barmitsvas. I'm some what of an artist. I don't think anything I draw is really that great, but hey, I'm only going off of what other people say and they say I'm good. God damn liers.

Well... that's me in a nut shell.  

falling sanity

Oreo_Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:56 pm
~+Smexy Roger+~
Hello there, the names Roger but everyone call me Roll. Im new to this guild and never been in a guild so like yeah! I like to draw, race, club and eat... Im not fat I got a nice bod though. Nice to meet yall!! Oh and Im from Texas, wooooot!!
O cool im in Texas,What city do you live in?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:01 pm
rave1324
~+Smexy Roger+~

In San Antonio, its ok here. The only thing I like about here its the highways to race... its pretty fun going 130 mph, yeah!  

cactusdaydream

Jinkahari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:41 am
rave1324
~+Smexy Roger+~
Lol, i'm from Texas also. And ello everyone. You can call me sage, i'm 13, and, as I just said, live in Texas xd .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:12 am
I just sorta got a random pm about this guild and I just joined.....XD  

xXLovelessXBelovedXx

xXLovelessXBelovedXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:13 am
~+Smexy Roger+~
rave1324
~+Smexy Roger+~

In San Antonio, its ok here. The only thing I like about here its the highways to race... its pretty fun going 130 mph, yeah!

San Antonio? I live near there!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:16 pm
Hello, I am Kaptn-Dusk-Nightstar. And I like pickled cabbage. Well, anyway. I am 19 years old, I will be 20 in Jan. And yeah... I was randomly invited here just like most of you. So yeah. I will see the rest of you all in the threads in the forum. Peace out all!  

Kaptn-Dusk-Nightstar

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:57 pm
Welcome y'all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:18 pm
OMG!!! HEY ZPHAL!!! hello everyone. haha i was invited randomly but i joined a long time ago, so hello to u all anyways!

-you probably dont remember me, anyways nice to see you ^^  

iMikii

Dangerous Darling

Eira Woodfern

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:09 am
My name is Sereniffy, and I'm twenty and rather bored since I'm currently unemployed. As in "looking for work". I'm mooching wireless right now, but Tuesday I'll be getting the Internet straight into my laptop via my CAT-5 cable that I named Fred. I'm usually weird like this, and if I ever seem normal, please send me to the loony bin.

I totally heart my cat, Sephiroth, who is a Siamese/calico mix stray I took in a little over two weeks ago. He's currently near my chair, attacking the *real* raccoon tail that I'm dangling for him. Kawaii!

I love learning about different cultures, and I can cook some killer Japanese food, as well as some traditional American foods. My favorite thing to cook is fried rice, and I plan on making some for lunch today.

Oh, and I've been on Gaia for about two months now, and I'm currently questing some Deluxe Cat Ears, so feel free to help out!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games