Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:32 pm
That sounds like a cute mission x3 like wolf and lambs or fox and chicken /etc  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:38 pm
SO I'M NOT CRAZY!

*cough cough* so uh, yeah...... 3nodding

Dignity: Or Garchomp and Togepi >:3  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:19 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

It was this one with this farm in Johto. A bunch of Sneasel and a Weavile are eating the Torchic eggs there and Farmer John (or something) wants somebody to take care of them. The Pokemon you could catch would be a Sneasel, the Weavile if you're a high enough rank, or you can be given a Torchic baby.

I don't remember seeing any missions like that, either.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

It was this one with this farm in Johto. A bunch of Sneasel and a Weavile are eating the Torchic eggs there and Farmer John (or something) wants somebody to take care of them. The Pokemon you could catch would be a Sneasel, the Weavile if you're a high enough rank, or you can be given a Torchic baby.

I don't remember seeing any missions like that, either.

Meh, I dunno. When I thought about it, the mission seemed really familiar. So I checked and it turns out I had done it when I first joined. Back when I was still a newb.

So yeah, link here, mission 2.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:28 pm
Terashi, stop pretending to be Chaos. You're not a Chaos, you're a Terashi. Stabbing females in the forehead as punishment for misdeeds is Chaos's department, so stop it.

*sigh* Fiiiiiiiine.

Guys, what should I do? Ter keeps telling me to stab Io in the forehead, but he has no stabbies, plus killing is not cool in his book. What's a Snagem to do?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Terashi, stop pretending to be Chaos. You're not a Chaos, you're a Terashi. Stabbing females in the forehead as punishment for misdeeds is Chaos's department, so stop it.

*sigh* Fiiiiiiiine.

Guys, what should I do? Ter keeps telling me to stab Io in the forehead, but he has no stabbies, plus killing is not cool in his book. What's a Snagem to do?

Blow sh** up!

....... wait. Nevermind. xD  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:57 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
TerashiLeonGoken

*sigh* Fiiiiiiiine.

Blow sh** up!

....... wait. Nevermind. xD
Explosive implements to the face? Yesssssssssss.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:18 pm
If you'll excuse me then, Im gonna introduce an implement of a metallic nature to her head.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm
Tesei Utakata
If you'll excuse me then, Im gonna introduce an implement of a metallic nature to her head.
*sharpens Reno's nightstick, making it sharp on one end, whether Reno likes it or not* Stab her once for me~!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:55 pm
I don't believe I need that. Although in my current position, a kamikaze dive at the target wouldn't be out of the question.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 pm
I'm afraid stabbing is mandatory. Don't get me wrong, bludgeoning can be entertaining, but it just doesn't provide enough gore.

Hmm... I think you could use a sword. Or perhaps an axe? Yes, an axe would give you the satisfactory feel of smashing something heavy into someone with the added perk of cleaving limbs and skulls. Yes, I think an axe would be perfect for you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 pm
i thought Io just died is it necessary terashi. razz  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:24 pm
Lucius Von Helson

Dead or otherwise, stabbing is a mandatory act of revenge(as well as various other spontaneously felt emotions) here in Snagem. =D  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 pm
If you want me to take an axe to her, you better find it and hand it off. Or the sword. Or any weapon really. Bludgeoning and slashing to bits is the best part of a weapon. Along with outburst of emotion.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:28 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lucius Von Helson

Dead or otherwise, stabbing is a mandatory act of revenge(as well as various other spontaneously felt emotions) here in Snagem. =D
=D metal pipe meet Io's forehead -bashes Io's forehead in with metal pipe- oh that felt good.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games