Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Negi Henata and Nami Sumaki

"i know i did it whould be easyer to explain if you came to my world

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

sk8rkool1
red 14 the sniper
sk8rkool1
"i dont mind but how?"

Tora's hand falls down as she passes out once again.

he kisses her on the lipps

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Tora's lips feel almost freezing cold.Slowly the young mother starts to go into a coma for some reason.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

"grud" he then waits

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki stared at all the boys gathered, worriedly. "Please, you guys aren't going to fight, are you?" Her eyes darted from boy to boy as she stood nervously, swaying from side to side.

User Image

Jun

Jun's eyes started to glare at both Keido and Eddie, but especially Keido. "Are you that irritated with us? Well, fine then." He looked at Mitsuki's worried face and decided to stop himself from making a rude comment. He turned away from them and decided to explore the campus, ditching the other guys.

User Image

Lee

Lee gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes at them. "No sense in talking to you foolish people." He muttered under his breath. "I don't wanna waste my time on people like you." He sighed heavily and decided to follow Jun, away from these ignorant people.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie frowned. he sighed, going back to character, now that those bad vibes were out of the air. "Im sorry mitsuki... i dont think we'd ever get along... theyre just..different..you know?" he tried to be as polite as possible. "i hope you dont take that offensive..."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido rolled his eyes, trying to cool himself from running up to Lee and socking him right in the face. He cursed silently to himself under his breath. "Ugh that arrogant sonofa BUTT HEAD!!" Keido clentched a fist, trying to keep calm. "Ugh, how do you stand living with those guys!! Theyre arrogant and snotty and Eck!" Keido said, to himsefl as if he wer talking to mistuki.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

And just in case:
angel_eyes200

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate sat against a tree where he's been left. "crap." he said under his breath, wanting to go on a little tantrum. He got up, looked around to see if anyone else was around. he started to walk to the school. His hands in his pockets again, kicking ricks along the way. Nate could already imagine the horrible things Mia and Yuuta where saying about him. It hurt, slot. making him reget everything. Kissing mia, wanting her back, choosing kat over her. Stupid.
Well, life wasnt gonna get any better from now on. He shrugged it off, trying to thing of something else to get his mind off it. "Dammit, this sucks. but comapred to other things, its not so bad..." he tried to remind himself. He walked aorund school, aimlessly. Often, he would stop, look around, to see where he was, how he got there, where he would go from there. But not only physically, but mentally as well. His girlfriend abandoned him, His Ex killing him behind his back, and everything else was just everything else. but nothing was good.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo shrugged, then saw her looekd down uncomfterbly. he knew she was trying to hide her blush. he's seen it before, many times. He shrugged once more, lifting her head a bit and kissing her gently. then pulling away and smiling. "Thanks. Thats kinda..the nicest thing anyones said to me." he said smiling modestly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at both Keido and Eddie, a silly grin on her face. "It's fine Eddie, they're really difficult to get along with," she chuckled. Mitsuki turned her head to look at Keido and shrugged. "Well, you see... I've lived with them my entire life, so I got used to the arrogant and snobby attitudes. It gets frustrating sometimes though. Really frustrating," she sighed heavily. Mitsuki lifted her left arm and showed both guys a purple-looking bruise on it. "This was their fault. They were arguing. And I was caught in the middle of it. They never even said sorry." She muttered.

User Image

Jun

Jun sat on the far side of the school, his breathing more relaxed. "Those people.. they're so frustrating to deal with. Such arrogance." He rolled his eyes and turned his head to look at Lee, who was sitting beside him.

User Image

Lee

Lee nodded slowly, letting a sigh escape form his lips. "How can she live with those people? Much less be friends with them?" He yawned and closed his eyes sleepily. "Whatever, I don't care about them."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie frowned again. "aw, that looks terrible." he felt bad, truthfully. He hugged her gently. "Thats horrible. Where are they?" Eddie asked, knowing keido caught the same idea.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido grinned. "Yeah, ima go look for those snobby butt heads, makem say sorry." Keido nodded, taking eddie's arm and dragging him the way he last saw the snobs walk away. "Those guys really need a lesson on politeness and patience, those guys. HA!" keido spoke to himself on the way out of exasperation.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki shook her head frantically, grabbing Keido's arm. "Please don't start a fight with them. I don't want anybody getting hurt," she pleaded with them. Mitsuki didn't want any of them hurt because of her.

User Image

Jun

Jun nudged Lee's side, trying to wake up his best friend. "They're coming, huh? Finally decided to have the guts to fight us? This is certainly going to be fun." Jun blinked rapidly and yawned, bored out of his mind.

User Image

Lee

Lee opened his eyes slowly and looked at Jun. "They're coming? Okay... Wake me up if they show up." He muttered. Lee closed his eyes, a soft snore emerging from his mouth as he fell asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie tried to stay back and away from keido. It was dangerous to be around him when hes like this. "kei, let go of me, i dont wanna fight with you! Mitsuki'll get in the middle of it and she'll get hurt again! Cut it out!!" eddie pulled his arm away from keido, but it remained in his hard grip. "ACK okay, now your hurting me!" eddie said through his teeth, being skidded along after keido.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido wouldnt stop. Nothing could keep him from socking The snobs in the faces. "No, Mitsuki, they really pissed me off, dont make he stop. i dont wanna go off on you. please, let me go!" he shrugged her off, and continued dragging eddie along.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" You better. And I love you too." Mia murmured back laying her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a breath, she didn't want to let go of yuuta. Not now, not ever.
Amaya felt like her head was going to explode. The air wouldn't fill her lungs quick enough. " You're killing me, you know that?" She spurted out in a light giggle.

[[ See I did respond XD It was just burried in the middle of something else. ]]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 pm

sk8rkool1
Negi Henata and Nami Sumaki

"i know i did it whould be easyer to explain if you came to my world

User Image
User Image

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo couldnt help but smile. He patted her head teasingly. "I just noticed how short you are.." he chuckled a bit. "But it suits you, a good height for me."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:12 pm

" Hey! 4'9 isn't that- well... I'm fun sized." Amaya finished off her thought. She was a 17 year old who was 4 foot 9. Most 5th graders were taller than her. She shrugged, " I've always been tiny, but feirce." She giggled scrunching up her nose and growling a little bit, tackling Leo.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games